25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Too long ago... :(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Melia Stahlflugel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:13 pm
What've you cooked lately? I've been cooking a lot of Chinese, specifically stir-fry. My beef with bell peppers was the best, and I'm thinking of making it again tomorrow. I've also gotten into baking bread, which is nowhere near as hard as one would expect it to be. Or at least, that's my opinion after trying it. It definitely helped to have a mixer, though- trying to knead gloppy dough is terrifying, and has disastrous consequences.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 pm
I tend to do a variety of cooking, this week I made gyoza/potstickers for the first time and they came out really well smile I did some with chicken, and also tinkered with the recipe to make a vegan-friendly batch for some friends of mine (we had a potluck style birthday part a few days ago).
I've also been making fudge a lot in the past few months, I like trying out different ingredients (candy canes, cinnamon, pumpkin, etc) it's a lot of fun and I really like making it as gifts smile  

Dual Wielder

mindsage25

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:44 pm
Chinese is my favorite too! and ill tell you this in chinese cooking its all most always 90% prep and 10% cooking!
just have fun and dont be intimidated of having alot of ingredients. get a chinese cookbook and challenge yourself with new ideas!
thousands of recipes exist because of how much history and culture china has endured! So start experimenting and don't be afraid of pm'ing me i wanna hear about your progress!  
The Cooking Enthusiasts' Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games