Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Irish Community

Back to Guilds

Open to Irish, anyone interested in Ireland, and even non-Irish! [Roleplays, debates, minishops - and more!] 

Tags: Irish, Ireland, roleplay, minishops, community 

Reply Our Irish Community
AC/DC and nothing but.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What year did the band start?
  Dont care and is a poll whore. I WANT MONEY!!!
View Results

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:19 pm
Lol. i've been wanting to make a profile about this topic for awhile. Technically this band is Australian but the four main people to get it started are all scotsmen. Lead guitarist Angus Young, Rhythm guitarist Malcom Young Producer George Young (yes all related) and Ronald (Bon) Scott.

This is where you share your knowledge, promote some videos, websites and various other things. and if you want you can take me on to see who knows more about the greatest rock band to hit the stage.

If you have any questions about them i can almost guarantee i know the answer. and i'll be holding quizs with possible prizes!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm
if i may add im not a AC/DC fan im more of a metal head irish kid but hell im just a metal head you like your music i like my music now moving on with your thing

ac/dc is a very good band yes im just not there fan kid

and i challange you to a rock off

DISTURBED, SONATA ARCTICA, CHILDREN OF BODOM, DRAGON FORCE, AND MANY MANY MORE >=P

i win biggrin  

captin albert wesker

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:28 pm
AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Dio, Jimmi Hendrix, Van Halen and many more. i think i won. and i can play something from all of these artist. including Eruption by Van Halen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 am
YOU KNOW WHAT ******** THIS I CAN PLAY 3 OF THE HARDEST SONGS BY METALLICA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON A ******** BASE

ROBOERT TRIJULLA - master of puppets made by metallica (when robert did a cliff burten tribute)

FUEL - BY METALLICA

and the hardest by them and i will prove to you i can play all 3

WHERE EVER I MAY ROAM - BY METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

User Image  

captin albert wesker

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:11 pm
alright im not here to compete on whos better at ******** guitar. and this is an AC/DC ONLY thread and i dont appreciate you tryin to start a fight and a bragging contest. its annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:23 pm
what ever you know you lost d: XP  

captin albert wesker

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 pm
My Da walks in as I type this, and laughs at my low inform of this band.
Do they scream in their music? Ac.dc? I'm into 80s and old rock music,
but only heard one song from these guys. I believe you showed me it.
It was at a soccer con. ^ ^ Oh! Good question! What does acdc stand for?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:06 pm
anti
christ
/
demon
children

other whys known as ac/dc XP  

captin albert wesker

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 pm
omg i ******** hate it when people think that their satan worshipers. freakin annoying Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be is about a woman who controlled his life and wasnt very nice making hell seem better that what she did to him. Hells Bells is just an old saying made into a song like Riff Raff and various others. Highway to Hell is something they wrote since they were going to a gig on their Powerage tour which took them across the newly built and already notorious highway 666 which was simply the 6th branch of highway off of highway 66. so someone coined the term "we're on the ******** Highway to Hell". which was later brought up when they were being pressured by Atlantic studios to coming out with a hit album

so back to the question.
AC/DC means AC and DC power. the guitarists sister brought up the name when she saw it on a sewing machine. and it became the name since they were a high voltage hard rock n' roll band.

and then things started being brought up. since at the time AC/DC meant you were bi or gay which is false in their case coz they have slept with so many women they probably have scabs on their dicks. also they are all happily married to women. and when they came out with the album Highway to Hell is when they started being tied in with satanism which is false.

Kiss on the other hand are a bunch of faggots who worship the devil. hence the name kiss stands for Knights in Satans Service. i hate that band  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm
A_n_n_a
My Da walks in as I type this, and laughs at my low inform of this band.
Do they scream in their music? Ac.dc? I'm into 80s and old rock music,
but only heard one song from these guys. I believe you showed me it.
It was at a soccer con. ^ ^ Oh! Good question! What does acdc stand for?

they dont necessarily scream in their music. he has a naturally raspy singing voice which is perfect for their hard blues rock sound. but technically it is screaming but not in terms of screamo. listen to some of the album songs which are a little more controlled than on live performances.  

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:36 pm
♔ Thanks Nathaniel !
I'll go into my Da's AC/DC CDs right now,
and get back to you on that. ^ ^

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm
A_n_n_a
♔ Thanks Nathaniel !
I'll go into my Da's AC/DC CDs right now,
and get back to you on that. ^ ^

User Image

lol their most popular albums are Highway to Hell and Back in Black  

Nathaniel Denieers
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 pm
my opinion on AC/DC. thus you cant say any thing on my opinion, they suck. i hate them. well this is because im a metal head so yea. i did like let there be rock. high way to hell but thats it nothing more nothing less. sorry for my derocitive opinion but its my opinion.  
Our Irish Community

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games