IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:03 pm
TERRA ISN'T COMING BACK THIS SEASON!!!! AND I HAVE PROOF!!!!

"All seems lost for young heroes across the globe: they have been spread far and wide, their lines of communication have been severed, and one by one, the Brotherhood of Evil takes them down. But as The Brain claims his victory is assured, one brave hero manages to slip thorough the Brotherhood of Evil's grasp: Beast Boy."

THAT'S THE EPISODE DESCRIPTION FOR TITANS TOGETHER! THAT'S NOT ******** FAIR!!!! crying

(And yes, this deserves to be an announcement.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:51 pm
Auria Tetsukai

"All seems lost for young heroes across the globe: they have been spread far and wide, their lines of communication have been severed, and one by one, the Brotherhood of Evil takes them down. But as The Brain claims his victory is assured, one brave hero manages to slip thorough the Brotherhood of Evil's grasp: Beast Boy."

THAT'S THE EPISODE DESCRIPTION FOR TITANS TOGETHER! THAT'S NOT ******** FAIR!!!! crying

Noooo!Where did you get this information?! crying cry scream But hey lets be postive it might be Beast Boy and they find some way to bring back Terra so it ends up being Beast Boy and Terra  

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:20 pm
Earth Knight
Auria Tetsukai

Noooo!Where did you get this information?! crying cry scream But hey lets be postive it might be Beast Boy and they find some way to bring back Terra so it ends up being Beast Boy and Terra

http://teentitans.toonzone.net/index.php?content=bios/index  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:44 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Earth Knight
Auria Tetsukai

]http://teentitans.toonzone.net/index.php?content=bios/index

My theory might be right it could be Beast Boy and Terra,after it would make sense Terra doesnt know whats going on with the brotherhood of evil (she was stone the whole time) and someone has to explain to her whats happening.Besides that website is unofficial,they know nothing!  

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:15 pm
Or she's coming back in the DVD coming out...

"There are rumors that Terra will return in the direct to DVD Teen Titans: Tokyo, but they are currently unconfirmed."

From Wikipedia.com  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:16 pm
I had a feeling it was either going to be Terra or BB since this is a BB arch...it only made sense to have BB be the big hero in it...oh...I know Auria might hate me but...

YAY! NO TERRA!!!  

BetaSwimmer

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:46 pm
BetaSwimmer
I had a feeling it was either going to be Terra or BB since this is a BB arch...it only made sense to have BB be the big hero in it...oh...I know Auria might hate me but...

YAY! NO TERRA!!!

You--I--Can't--You--You're dead. You're so very dead to me. Now just...leave. Begone. Can't you see I need SOME ******** TIME TO MYSELF!?!?

-crawls into a corner and cries-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:07 am
Gees its just a joke...Comeon...

Oh and on the Music Video...You did a good job on it...although I personally wasn't a fan of the song...Loreena McKennit style voice on a rock song doesn't work in my head.  

BetaSwimmer

Kyorasuki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:04 am
Awwww Auria, never lose hope!! *hug*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:42 pm
Let us grieve for all of the Terra worshippers...  

PerformingArtsKid

Chatty Businesswoman

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:56 pm
They could still bring back Terra then Beast Boy and Terra fight the brotherhood of evil together and they kiss at the end then Starfire thinks she is supposed to do that to Robin and she does and Raven has to seperate all the people making out.After all that website is unofficial, they know nothing!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:26 pm
Auria Tetsukai

*begins packing* We'll meet all meet in Colorado. From there, WE GOIN' TA GEORGIA!!!

Oh, that's where my Almight Spear of Vengeance was...*packs*  

Forgotten Purity

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:32 pm
I dunno. I really actually thought the hero was going to be Jericho, because he's effing tight. But...like I said...there IS the DVD to look forward to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:26 pm
rhichi

By this point, I am completely devoid of hope.
THIS is why I didn't want to miss the San Diego Comic Con! I would've kicked Glen's a** and MADE him bring back Terra!

BetaSwimmer

Oh and on the Music Video...You did a good job on it...although I personally wasn't a fan of the song...Loreena McKennit style voice on a rock song doesn't work in my head.

Yeah, but I was having too much fun with the lyric timing. I hate the end, though; WMM crapped out on me so I threw the rest together. I'm gonna haul a** over the weekend, though, and make it better.

Forgotten Purity
*begins packing* We'll meet all meet in Colorado. From there, WE GOIN' TA GEORGIA!!!

Ooh! Can we stop at Breckenridge?  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:40 pm
Auria Tetsukai
rhichi

By this point, I am completely devoid of hope.
THIS is why I didn't want to miss the San Diego Comic Con! I would've kicked Glen's a** and MADE him bring back Terra!

BetaSwimmer

Yeah, but I was having too much fun with the lyric timing. I hate the end, though; WMM crapped out on me so I threw the rest together. I'm gonna haul a** over the weekend, though, and make it better.

Forgotten Purity

Ooh! Can we stop at Breckenridge?

Who?  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out