Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: Epic :.

Back to Guilds

For writers of all ages and skill levels to create art with words and read others' work. Share your words with Gaia! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Stories, Epic, Poetry 

Reply .: General Discussion :.
Looking for a beta reader...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tan needs help... will you help her?
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Tantisper

Fashionable Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 am
Because my love for you will never fade...

It has been brought to my attention once or twice... okay, a LOT... that I'm not the best at catching my own mistakes... So, if anyone would be willing to try and help me... and in a timely manner, I would be grateful.

Requirements:
- Open minded... I can't stress this part enough. Book one starts off with everything from abuse to homosexuality, and it keeps going from there.
- Willing to tell me "no". Sometimes I need someone who can stand there, slap my wrist and go "Too much... try again."
- Good at pointing out errors... Yeah... I can't see my own problems... lol.
- Enjoys reading (don't think I'll have a problem with this one...)

So yeah...

About the story:

I'm planning on a trilogy, starting with the first book: First Taste. The plot line of book one is about two boys, Adrian and Chris. They end up meeting each other at a party, where Chris is saved from a bad situation. The next day, they start getting to know one another, both unsure of feelings that they seem to be having.

What I want is someone who can help it be realistic, and can help throw some opinions on it, and basically help the story grow. I want to make this into my baby, so all help is appreciated.

True love discovered in the Definition of Love Series

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:18 pm
I wouldn't mind being your beta! I've been a little busy going back to school lately (I suspect that everyone else is suffering the same predicament), but I'd be glad to be involved with your project.

I consider myself very open minded, I love grammar (too much, perhaps; check my Grammar Guide in the WD), and I also love to read.

And I can be very firm when necessary. >:[

Let me know when you'd like to start (if you haven't already), and you can start PMing me your stuff. biggrin

Kassandra Dastardly
Crew

Athnai
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:52 pm
I can help on occasion, also. If you haven't noticed, I'm a yaoi fangirl, so... homosexuality? No problem. I actually enjoy it. XD

Anyway, I'm kind of grammar a**l. I'm always distracted by errors in stories if I catch them. Mostly spelling errors for me, but I'm pretty good with other things, too. Maybe after Kassandra beta's it you can send it to me so I can try and catch anything that might have been missed. smile  
.: General Discussion :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games