A Sad Truth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_luv_Beatles
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 pm
Okay, I was in one of my classes the other day and we were talking about drugs. The teacher asked us to name famous people who were know to do drugs.Of course i said Keith Richards,people in my class were like who? and i said o my god how can you not know who Keith Richards is of the Rolling Stones.It's a sad truth that teenagers today are culturally deprived of good music.It really pisses me off that people don't know who all these great musicians are the Stones, The Beatles, The Who,The Doors,Bob Dylan, and of course the king and queen Janis and Jimi.They think that rap is good music,they like 50 cent and well that's about the only rapper name i know.And them all of a sudden once Michael Jackson dies and the only reason they start listening to him is because there favorite rapper start to wear Michael Jackson shirts and make horrible Michael Jackson covers.The just pass from trend to trend once rap dies they won't keep listening to it they'll move on because rap doesn't have the awesomeness and soul that rock'n'roll and the blues and folk and jazz have to back them up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm
I agree 100%. But i think eventually rock and roll will come back. At least i hope it will. Its annoying that you cant listen to the radio without hearing a horrible song these days.  

tjk622
Vice Captain

I_luv_Beatles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 pm
i listen to oldies radio stations  
The Rolling Stones

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items