fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 pm
What is your favorite Final Fantasy game? Whether it be in the main line, Dissidia, Tactics or one of the Chronicles games, post your opinion!

My favorite Final Fantasy game is FFX. It was the first FF game that I played and I fell in love with it right away. It is also my OVER ALL favorite game. I loved the storyline, character, music and the cut-scenes. I would have to say that FFVIII is my second favorite, although I have not yet finished it.

Note: Only 10 answers per pole so not every game could fit!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm
hey,

my favorite final fatasy game is FFX. it was the first one that i played and i just loved it. my second favorite is FFXII although i haven't finished it yet, my third is the FFVII movie. FFVIII is pretty good too.
biggrin  

CLQN3H3ART

log log5

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:12 am
i started playing the very first ones but never finished. i like the chocobo tales and crystal chronicals, and of course KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!! woot im playing it right now  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 am
User Image
User Image

My first FF was 5, but I favor FF7 above all the other FF's that's been out so far. I really liked FF7:Crisis Core, FF8, and FF10 as well. I think my least favorite FF I've played has had to been FF10-2 though D:

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

TeamKuran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:25 pm
my first was final fantasy X ^_^ I love VIII, but i keep getting pwnd on the fourth disc, so i haven't finished it... sweatdrop I do have to say that VII is the best b/c of all the spinoffs - advent children, crisis core - but kingdom hearts is my obsession heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Miss CLQN3H3ART~ FFX was amazing, wasn't it? How far are you on XII? I just started it when I put it down, the only thing I can remember is playing with Vaan trying to get past the guards and yelling, "Hey bucket head!"

Miss log log5~ I've seen the ad for Chocobo Tales on my Chocobo Racing game, what sort of battle style does it have? The traditional FF style, or something totally different?

Mr. Yuber of Dark Rune~ I have to agree that X-2 wasn't very good. I remember I got it for Christmas and was really hyped up about it... and then I felt really let down. I didn't like that you only had three characters (not to mention all female) and that you changed their costumes to change their class. I couldn't handle it. I ended up skipping most of the game and making it to the last place at a REALLY low level.

Miss dessie-chan~ Oh! The fourth disc of VIII? I was ALMOST there when I stopped playing years ago. I was going to restart from my last place but decided to start over because I forgot the storyline. Which part can you not get past?  

fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
Yeah that game was too fan based. I thought I was going to really like it at first, but I did the same as you. I skipped the majority of the missions and defeated the game at a pretty low level. Some things about the game were likable story wise, but the cons outweighed the pros for me. I missed Tidus being the main character as well and Blitzball. lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 am
fannana
Miss CLQN3H3ART~ FFX was amazing, wasn't it? How far are you on XII? I just started it when I put it down, the only thing I can remember is playing with Vaan trying to get past the guards and yelling, "Hey bucket head!"

Miss log log5~ I've seen the ad for Chocobo Tales on my Chocobo Racing game, what sort of battle style does it have? The traditional FF style, or something totally different?

Mr. Yuber of Dark Rune~ I have to agree that X-2 wasn't very good. I remember I got it for Christmas and was really hyped up about it... and then I felt really let down. I didn't like that you only had three characters (not to mention all female) and that you changed their costumes to change their class. I couldn't handle it. I ended up skipping most of the game and making it to the last place at a REALLY low level.

Miss dessie-chan~ Oh! The fourth disc of VIII? I was ALMOST there when I stopped playing years ago. I was going to restart from my last place but decided to start over because I forgot the storyline. Which part can you not get past?

in the first chocobo tales u fight with cards but it not that hard. and the second one.. geez i can remember the names is a lil like tatics kinda  

log log5

Dapper Grabber

darklord241

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm
lol played everyone above 7 with 8 as my fav! ask me if you stuck on anything i beat it!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:08 pm
woo thats a hard one >3< lets see i like FFX and FFX-2 about equal for 1st then FFXII and FFVII for third but i love them all so much!  

Euphoria Kisses

CloudAndZack52

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Final Fantsy 7 was the best in my opinion. I really liked Crisis Core.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Mr. Yuber of Dark Rune~ Oh, Blitzball was so fun! I never won enough games to get the special item for Wakka though. Every time I got anywhere in Blitzball, I always started a new game and had to go through everything all over again. Haha. I should just go to my really good file and play Blitzball with the goal of getting Wakka's item.

Miss log log5~ Sounds like decent game play. Thanks for the info!

Mr. darklord241~ Did you play the card game in VIII much?

Miss Euphoria Kisses~ Wow, someone who actually likes X-2? I think that is a rare opinion.

Miss CloudAndZack52~ Another VII lover! I figured that would be the most popular one.

Does VII have a really good storyline, or are the characters the most loved, both? I never really got that far into the game.  

fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:04 pm
fannana
Mr. Yuber of Dark Rune~ Oh, Blitzball was so fun! I never won enough games to get the special item for Wakka though. Every time I got anywhere in Blitzball, I always started a new game and had to go through everything all over again. Haha. I should just go to my really good file and play Blitzball with the goal of getting Wakka's item.

User Image
User Image

Yeah? I got so addicted to Blitz ball that I hardly recalled losing after a while. You have to employ Brother. It is a must! That game is so fun. I recall getting Wakka's item as well, though sadly I think I only kept one member of his original team and totally redid and remade the team. It's your fault I want to play blitz ball now. lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 pm
fannana

I can't get past Adel. she keeps pwning me or rinoa dies. darn selphie won't use 'the end'...grr's across the board!  

TeamKuran

Shadows Vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 am
I may be the only one who liked IX the best LOL. It was the first FF game I played and it holds a very special place in my heart. I know that sounds cheesy but I don't know how else to express how much I love FFIX.

On the subject of X-2... I used to really like the game, but that was when I'd played through it only once. I tried to replay it multiple times and could never get back into it so I did the only logical thing I could think of... I traded it in LOL.  
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff