Total Votes : 9

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 pm
Obviously, all the choices aren't included in the poll. So tell us, what's your favorite world in Kingdom Hearts? Personally, mine's Destiny Islands. You know, before it got pwned by darkness and after Sora un-pwned it back into existence. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Which one was that one place in KH II where you finally find Riku? That one was my favorite. (Does that person need to be filtered out as a spoiler? Hmmm...) The Destiny Islands were the islands that you start out on in the first game, right? I can't remember these places anymore! My memory doesn't function very well.  

fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

log log5

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:22 pm
fannana
Which one was that one place in KH II where you finally find Riku? That one was my favorite. (Does that person need to be filtered out as a spoiler? Hmmm...) The Destiny Islands were the islands that you start out on in the first game, right? I can't remember these places anymore! My memory doesn't function very well.
do u meen twilight town and roxas ? .. that not rlly a spoiler he is on the game cover my favorite would have to be ummmmmmmm
1. halloween town
2. the world that never was
3. twilight town
4. hollow bastion
5. ___________ ( left blank for any new worlds in birth by sleep)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm
fannana

That was the Castle at The World That Never Was. I love the names for the different areas there, like the Hall of Empty Melodies. And yeah, Destiny Islands is where you start out at the very beginning. It was so nice there, being all non-infested with Heartless and such. ^^  

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

CloudAndZack52

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 pm
I like Hollow Bastion. Seeing the Cloud and Sephiroth in that level made my day.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 pm
CloudAndZack52
I like Hollow Bastion. Seeing the Cloud and Sephiroth in that level made my day.

Ah, yes. That was definitely the best part of that world. xd  

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:22 pm
Katsody
fannana

That was the Castle at The World That Never Was. I love the names for the different areas there, like the Hall of Empty Melodies. And yeah, Destiny Islands is where you start out at the very beginning. It was so nice there, being all non-infested with Heartless and such. ^^

*smacks forehead* Forgive me, I hit the "edit" button instead of the "quote" button on my screen. I put your post back to the way it was. Sorry about that! I am such a dork.

And, yes, thank you, the Castle was totally my favorite place. I liked the feeling of it. I have to say that Destiny Islands are pretty nice, they're bright and happy, a perfect place for children to grow up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am
To me, the worlds were Kingdom Heart's main appeal. It's hard to choose one favorite. I guess I would have to choose The Destiny Islands. The world's design was fun and colorful, and I loved jumping around to that upbeat calypso music.  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou

Wheezing Wench

Anitox

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 pm
i love twilight town. i really like the scenes where you can see the sun! its so pretty! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:04 pm
i always get lost in twilight town >.> nightmare before christmas pwns  

log log5

Dapper Grabber

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out