.ca

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm
ok so i love .ca, which is saraandtegan.com. it is a fantastic fan site. its where i get all of my Tegan and Sara information. so if you are not already a member you should check out. Its any Tee and Essers dream. is anyone here currently a member? if so im sure you could back me up on that statement.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image

I'm a member, but I'm not gonna say who I am. I like to keep my .ca life and my Gaia life separate. ninja  

Haru Glory

Igopher Nerds

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 pm
mmmhm. I joined in 2007 i believe.. wait.. 2006? i forget. But i met my girlfriend of 2 years there 3nodding

Anyway, i havent been there in quite some time, not really anyway. I know that it used to be amazing and as far as tegan and sara conversation goes, definitely good for BIG fans. Although non tegan and sara conversations seem to have ruined the site... that and the newer mods stare some of em were cool until they were made mods and now they have a god complex and suck.

*cough* joshandbecky *cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm
lol...well im glad you guys are here as well as on .ca. my name is the same here as it is on .ca. but i understand the want to be incognito Haru Glory. your true identity shall remain unknown. but i created this thread mostly to let others here know of .ca's existence, so they can be kept up to date in the Tegan and Sara world. feel free to talk about anything here really, as long as it is roughly related to .ca and of course Tegan and Sara. biggrin  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Haru Glory

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image

Oh yeah, I know.
.ca's down today, that makes me sad. :[

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:56 pm
how long have you been there Haru?  

Igopher Nerds

Haru Glory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 pm
User Image

A member of .ca? Since late 2008, I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:19 pm
Ive been a member since mid 2007, actually just 4 days before The Con's release. and i saw were .ca was down yesterday and this morning. it came back up this afternoon though. which is just wonderful.  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Igopher Nerds

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 am
It does that from time to time.
Its usually never down for longer than a day unless they're changing the layout, but i see they've already done that.

hmmm so theres a chance i might already know you teegytons, unless you dont go in GD very much..

I havent been too active since ive been with Jessica so i wouldnt really know anyone from about February 2008 and sooner.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm
this may be a bit of a stupid question, but what site-not-allowed? and i guess by me asking that question it proves i don't go in there very often.  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Haru Glory

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image

General Discussion. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:34 pm
oh, wow i feel a bit slow for not getting that. yeah i go in there quite a bit. i don't post as much as i used to though. im more of a lurker with the occasional post now-a-days.  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces