Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+RolePlay+::
~*The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Remastered*~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fangirl of many things

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 am
User Image

~*The Legend of Zelda RP*~

~*Story*~

~*Rules*~

~*Profile Skeleton*~

~*Profiles*~

~*Map of Hyrule*~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 am
A long time ago, the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore, changed the barren land, forming it into what is now called the Land of Hyrule. A few years into the future, a young boy named Link set out on an amazing adventure to save the land of Hyrule from the Dark King of the Desert, Ganondorf. It is now 7 years into the future when Link first started his quest and Ganondorf has now taken over the Land of Hyrule as its King.

((Takes place during The Ocarina of Time Adult Link Storyline))

Fangirl of many things

Fangirl of many things

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 am
1. No Goddmodding

2. No Cybering in the rp please. Romance is allowed but don't let it get too carried away.

3. No Auto Hit/Miss

4. Please stay active, If your not going to be active this isnt the RP for you

5. Pay Attention to others posts, that way no arguments start between people. If your going to be gone for a while please PM me

6. If you want to join in the rp please send me a PM with your character profile

7. Please enjoy the RP and have fun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:22 am
~*PROFILE SKETETON*~

Username:
Name of Character:
Age of Character:
Race of Character:
Good or Evil or Neutral:
Description or Picture:
History of Character:
Anything Else We Need To Know:

Fangirl of many things

Fangirl of many things

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 am
~*PROFILES*~

Username: ZerosGirl1994

Name of Character: Kitaka Dragmire

Age of Character: 20

Race of Character: Gerudo warrior/preistess/sorceress

Good or Evil or Neutral: Evil

Description or Picture: User Image

History of Character: Kitaka Dragmire was betrothed to the Dark King of the Desert Ganondorf when she was just a child. She loves him dearly and rules over Hyrule with him as his Dark Queen. Shes a Dark Sorceress and uses dark magic just like her beloved Dark King. She would do anything for him.

Anything Else We Need To Know: Kitaka has a VERY bad temper which usually gets her in trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 am
User Image

Fangirl of many things

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:11 pm
RANDOM GUILD CAPN' MESSAGE :

Looks good. I'll probably join later on, but I'll send you an RPC resume before I do.

: END RANDOM GUILD CAPN' MESSAGE  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 am
It was dark, not a cloud could be seen in the sky. It was a peaceful night, but there were evil doings happening. Deep in the Lost Woods of the Kokiri Forest, a lone Gerudo girl was walking back from the Sacred Forest Meadow. She had just completed step one of her tasks that her beloved Dark King had given her earlier that day. She was to kill all remaining sages in each of the Temples around Hyrule. She smirked as she slowly walked towards the entrance of the Woods. She somehow knew this Woods like the back of her hand now, only getting lost a few times.  

Fangirl of many things

LoZAddict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm
((It looks good, but I have some questions, How does this work, is it just whatever during that time, is it if there were more heroes and villains, is it if Link never got the master sword, or if Link died during the seven years and the master sword is lost so we need new heroes or something? Also, your character doesn't work, you put her bio as basically Naburo, also the Gerudos aren't evil, just Ganondorf, they didn't know about his evil motives to take over everything. Oh, and you forgot to put what to title the PM.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 pm
((Its an anything goes rp actually. Link is still in the storyline and my character is way different than Nabooru ^_^ And what to title the PM? Title it The Legend of Zelda RP Character Sheet ^_^ Sorry about all the confusion hehe ^_^))  

Fangirl of many things

LoZAddict

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 pm
ZerosGirl1994
~*PROFILES*~

Username: ZerosGirl1994

Name of Character: Kitaka Dragmire

Age of Character: 20

Race of Character: Gerudo warrior/preistess/sorceress

Good or Evil or Neutral: Evil

Description or Picture: User Image

History of Character: Kitaka Dragmire was betrothed to the Dark King of the Desert Ganondorf when she was just a child. She loves him dearly and rules over Hyrule with him as his Dark Queen. Shes a Dark Sorceress and uses dark magic just like her beloved Dark King. She would do anything for him.

Anything Else We Need To Know: Kitaka has a VERY bad temper which usually gets her in trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is Nabooru, right there, what I boldified  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 pm
(ok ill have to fix that lol ^_^)  

Fangirl of many things

NintendoBandic00t

Shy Bear

9,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 pm
Do you know what the RP is mostly about? smile