Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
Rei Kuroniko, Military Search and Rescue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will we survive the apocolypse?
Yes! Humans Will rise again!
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
No, were done for...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 am
Hello, Any Survivors. If you can hear this, Contact me by posting! If you read my character Bio, you can tell that I am The last of an elite search and rescue unit in the U.S. Marine Corps. And I am trained to handle entire hordes of the bio-hazards swiftly. But I need the location of any survivors, so I can come to your aid. I am also searching for the military stronghold SZ-Delta also called "Paradise". If anyone can hear this, Military or Civilian, Respond to this, I will get there as fast as I can! I need to find any and all survivors so that I can come to your aid. And we will find SZ-Delta A.K.A "Paradise". It is a Safe Zone where the Bio hazards have been locked out,
Please, Contact me! Anyone!

My Bio is down here!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17297739&page=2  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Hello... is this thing workin' right? Hello i'm Ryu Daihama. I am currently liveng Abandoned house in Ontario with my dog. I heard your message and i need help! I've broken my ankle and can't go looking for supplies. my emergancy racions are running thin. please if you can hear this help.... Oh s**t here they come again! Run Kallik!...........................................  

backera95

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:09 pm
"I heard you, I'm coming. Just hang on. I have any medical supplies you could possibly need Ryu Diahama, I'm trained for many first aid situations. A broken ankle is nothing new. I am tracking your coordinates through your radio transmission. I'll find you, I can bring you back to SZ-delta. And I can bring your dog too. You'll just have to hang on until I get there, Stay alive!" He said, Turning on the experimental turbo switch on his motorcycle. And the Motorcycle went nearly the speed of sound, and soon he was in Ontario.
"Hello! Ryu?! Are you there?!" Shouting in hopes of finding him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm
"hey i heard ya! I figured i'd let you know i'm alive. I'm in new york heading to central park hoping to meet up with another guy from the military there, i also heard about the other guy on my radio, i'll be fine try to get any others first" Darryl said on the radio 15 minutes after leaving his hideout for the night.  

Sothe92

backera95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 pm
Ryu heard Rei shouting for so he figured he'd shout back. "OVER HERE", he hollered. and continued firing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 pm
Rei rounds corner to see a massive horde chasing Ryu, "Mother of god... Looks like i'll have to use that gun after all..." He said while whipping something out of his back motorcycle pocket. "Here we go!" He said firing the first round into the crowd, avoiding Ryu. As the round hits there is a large explosion, causing a massive gap in the horde. And after he clears a path, he drifts through the turn and grabs Ryu by his shirt and places him and Ryu's dog on his motorcycle. Rei Kuroniko, Search and Rescue personnel At your service!" He said looking back at a dazed Ryu. "Listen Ryu, were going to new york city first. Got another transmission, I told you I'd get here." He said reaching for a button on the motorcycle. He pressed it and a casing come over the outside of the vehicle, creating a sort of cockpit for the motorcycle so that it could better house Ryu and his dog. He then turned on the turbo, and the sped off for new york city, but they stopped along the way to wrap his ankle so that he could not only walk, but he could even run at 75% his average speed. And they resumed their high speed approach to new york. They get there and began searching the streets and yelling for the other survivor.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sothe92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Darryl gets on the radio, "Hey there i'm fine, i met up with some other survivors, one of them is from the military, his name is Pvt. Patrick, we're heading to an evac point at central park. oh and watch out for any zombies that look like they were made by putting a bunch of different zombies together, they're a pain to get rid of. good luck out there."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:29 pm
"Thanks for saving me", Ryu told Rei "you don't know how screwed I was." they were faster than me with my broken ankle and almost caught me before."  

backera95

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm
Members.

The safehouse (OOC) is "Out Of Character" Which means, there is no story to write about here. This is an area of the guild where you post normal postings. This is for any talk, can be about zombies, but you suppose to be out of character. Thanks everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm
I apologize, just figured i'd make a topic for the main reason of to better network with other guild members. Sorry, I meant no offense. it's hard to start off in a story thats been going on for awhile, I mean it is possible. You just have to read through all the pages to get a good idea of the story. But I do suppose you are right about the OOC thing, I won't do it again.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 pm
Hey there im new here. But either way if you wish to come pick me up on a random fly by im easily recognizable...Im the only living thing carrying a shield. In new york no less. But yeah hope to have a good time. (goes to post)  
The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games