Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Broken Link

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasies Collide. (This is an rp guild only) 

Tags: games, role playing, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, dissidia 

Reply Main Page - OOC
Read This First!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Place Holder
Vote
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Sanguine Roku
Captain

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:39 am
Welcome!

This guild is intended to be a role playing guild, meaning that while we appreciate Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fans, we have a goal in mind.

The main story will take place after the events of Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts 3D. All people will start in Gloaming City WITH NO MEMORIES. All memories that the characters might start with are vague. During role play, memories may be recovered, but there must be sufficent rp first!

Canon characters will be on a first-come-first-served basis, in example: Lightning, Yuffie, or Xemnas. Original characters are also welcome, but no children of canons. I also have a few other rules, and while I am very patient, I prefer if the rules are followed.

arrow You are required to submit a rp sample as your join request! It doesn't have to be long, it just has to exist. "I like Sora" is not acceptable.
arrow No god modding! Your character is not perfect, you miss and get hit sometimes. No one wants to rp with someone who can't follow this rule.
arrow Please play a race that exists in the Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts world. I know that its fun to make up your own stuff, but I'm not going to accept your character if they're a wookiee. I am willing to bend on this rule, if you can give me a good enough story.
arrow Be polite! If you can't get along, then get out. This rule is mainly for out of character, as it is perfectly acceptable for your character to be rude.
arrow Try not to always start fights. Some people don't like to fight all the time.
arrow Be courteous to other players. Don't be an attention hog.
arrow Try to give others a way out if you have to go offline. Its really annoying to be stuck because someone disappeared.
arrow Common sense is a MUST! I mean it.
arrow I may add more rules, if needed.

Feel free to ask any questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 am
On characters:

arrow Canon characters will be reviewed to make sure that a player is doing the character justice. We don't want an emo Jecht or a bubbly Vincent running around.

arrow Original characters are great! But, there's a few things to avoid:
exclaim Keyblade Bearers: There are enough, thanks.
exclaim Jenova touched/spawned: Excess of these will ruin the set story, so please no.
exclaim Organization 13: Canon members only.
exclaim Half whatever: Just stick to one race.
exclaim Ultra powerful characters: Even the canon "god" characters will be scaled down a bit to even the playing field.  

Sanguine Roku
Captain

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
Main Page - OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers