Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
Resident Evil Outbreak

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played it?
Of course, it was awesome!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Yeah... Wasn't too excited...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, but I would like to!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No... Complete waste of time.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(Don't pick this option, it's phail)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Xjioh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm
I don't know if any of you have played this game but it is the best online survival horror game I've ever played. I love L4D and L4D2 but I thought REOB2 was 10x better. Since I've noticed quite a few of you prefer the slower zombies compared to the quick zombies on speed, this would be a good game for you to check out.

Now the bad news... UNFORTUNATELY a few years ago Capcom closed their online servers because PS2 was going offline on all of their games. Now me and MANY MANY others are on the Capcom's forums recruiting support to bring the Outbreak games either a port to the new gen systems or an entirely new Outbreak game. If you guys have played it and want to help or if you're curious about the game and would like to play it online or learn more about it, join and help anyways! Here's the link to the topic. It's free to sign up to the forum so if you can help, please do so.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/18679115?sdb=1&pg=last  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 pm
Xjioh
I don't know if any of you have played this game but it is the best online survival horror game I've ever played. I love L4D and L4D2 but I thought REOB2 was 10x better. Since I've noticed quite a few of you prefer the slower zombies compared to the quick zombies on speed, this would be a good game for you to check out.

Now the bad news... UNFORTUNATELY a few years ago Capcom closed their online servers because PS2 was going offline on all of their games. Now me and MANY MANY others are on the Capcom's forums recruiting support to bring the Outbreak games either a port to the new gen systems or an entirely new Outbreak game. If you guys have played it and want to help or if you're curious about the game and would like to play it online or learn more about it, join and help anyways! Here's the link to the topic. It's free to sign up to the forum so if you can help, please do so.

]http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/18679115?sdb=1&pg=last

Ill help. I remember playing this game. It was one of the best Resident Evil's I've ever played(before it got stolen from me)awesome game! they gotta come out with a PS3 release.  

Urbnja

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 pm
the game was fun get to go from room to room and even hide in lockers
unlike left for dead resident evil outbreak was much fun i hope they allow on the ps3 it would be awesome sad to say they cut it from the ps2 sever line :_(  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:21 pm
Physical Poet

Ill help. I remember playing this game. It was one of the best Resident Evil's I've ever played(before it got stolen from me)awesome game! they gotta come out with a PS3 release.

Rock on! We're trying to get either a new one or a port to PS3 and Xbox 360.

xTx Monty xTx
the game was fun get to go from room to room and even hide in lockers
unlike left for dead resident evil outbreak was much fun i hope they allow on the ps3 it would be awesome sad to say they cut it from the ps2 sever line :_(

That's exactly why we need your assistance. I want to experience that again, the game was just near perfect for an online survival horror. Think of how it would be on the new gen systems. No lag, no technical troubles, just straight gameplay.

I should also mention that because of our efforts in the thread and the amount of people we have supporting, capcom have been considering the request. But we need more help so get any friends you know that like those kind of games, show them the game if you have it, let them try it (even with the crummy AI they're sure to have some fun with it) and try to get them to help us. We can do it. =)  

Xjioh

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 am
Wasn't an Outbreak 3 supposedly announced for the nex-gen consoles? I use supposedly because I'm pretty sure I did see news on it but then again it was months ago and I may be wrong. I'll do a few searches and maybe I'll be right heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm
Shinmei-Jigoku
Wasn't an Outbreak 3 supposedly announced for the nex-gen consoles? I use supposedly because I'm pretty sure I did see news on it but then again it was months ago and I may be wrong. I'll do a few searches and maybe I'll be right heh.

No, unfortunately one has not been announced. =/ That's why we have to protest. XD  

Xjioh

The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff