Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:34 am
heh, yeh, I'm actually new here, but, I noticed there wasn't a Welcome thread for people to introduce themselves, so, I thought I'd get the ball roling!

basically, just introduce yourself and say anything you think may be relevant for people to know...

ok, I'm Rebel_sheep...you can call me anything you want...Sheepie, Rebel, Sheep...you pick! I'm an absolute Harry Potter nut and also an avid Gary Oldman fangirl heart Whenever someone say anything negative about either of these things I go in a strop xd heehee

ok, that's it really...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:05 pm
thanks I can't believe we forgot one of these.

Well my name is boiseboy but people call me boisy. I love sports and and soccer is not evil *gives an evil stare at Tarinsa*....band is ok and I play the all types of sax's and trombone. I am not a band geek.
Harry Potter is one of the few books that I am interested in and I would just like to say that J.K.Rowling is a genius. I hate reading except for Harry Potter books and 2 other series.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:12 pm
hmmm - my name is joe and i live in cali. i am a senior in high school. i love soccer and tennis. i dont like band but i like playing the trombone. the harry potter books are awesome!

-Joe  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:19 pm
my names-well actually i have several online names on various things- but here i am motoko. i love reading HP lots of other great things.

i love anime and manga, and anything japanese preety much, oh and i live in england-the homeland of HP ^_^

i love gay pairings and pairing ppl genrally, but my fave couples are ryou and bakura (yu-gi-oh) (see signature-that's kura-chan ^_^) and draco and harry ^_^

i'm 16 and female obviously and uh....that's about it

oh and football (soccer) sucks  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:22 pm
Princess_Motoko
my names-well actually i have several online names on various things- but here i am motoko. i love reading HP lots of other great things.

i love anime and manga, and anything japanese preety much, oh and i live in england-the homeland of HP ^_^

i love gay pairings and pairing ppl genrally, but my fave couples are ryou and bakura (yu-gi-oh) (see signature-that's kura-chan ^_^) and draco and harry ^_^

hmmmm... soccer is awesome - where u from? europe?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:49 pm
Princess_Motoko

how can you live in England and hate soccer. It is just too odd to believe. Soccer is cool.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:55 pm
boiseboy
Princess_Motoko

how can you live in England and hate soccer. It is just too odd to believe. Soccer is cool.

well said. there are some many soccer hooligans in england.. wut sport DO you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:06 pm
Soccerjoe
boiseboy
Princess_Motoko

well said. there are some many soccer hooligans in england.. wut sport DO you like?
for the UK, hooligans is an understatement *is from Scotland*  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:09 pm
Rebel_sheep
Soccerjoe
boiseboy
Princess_Motoko

lol. thas true  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:10 pm
Soccerjoe
Rebel_sheep
Soccerjoe
boiseboy
Princess_Motoko

lol. thas true
in Scotland, the worst rivalry of teams is between Celtic and Ranger...that can get pretty brutal sweatdrop

wow...that was kinda random of me...  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:13 pm
Rebel_sheep
Soccerjoe
Rebel_sheep
Soccerjoe
boiseboy
Princess_Motoko

lol. thas true
in Scotland, the worst rivalry of teams is between Celtic and Ranger...that can get pretty brutal sweatdrop

wow...that was kinda random of me...

true that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:26 pm
randomness is my specialty...DEATH BY SPORKAGE!  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:29 pm
sporks are cool. Cheese is also cool. Hey how about eating cheese with a spork. That would be twice as cool blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:31 pm
boiseboy
sporks are cool. Cheese is also cool. Hey how about eating cheese with a spork. That would be twice as cool blaugh
ok, ok...eating cheese...with a spork...on a doilie! (doilie is a awsome word) along with Dabble, Shufti (someone said in HBP...might've been Ron, though my memory fails me), Discombobulated and Crimeny JimJims!  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

velcrow
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:37 pm
my face in ceral while J. Leno screams at me eat the bacon then a giant nutcraker bites my finger of and says tastes like paper  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff