Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
Private RP Thread: Alternate Universe Final Fantasy 9 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illpixacanth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:58 pm
Quina walked through Treno in search of food! S/he hadn't eaten in days. The sun shined brightly and looked like a massive cheese ball. This was not helping the aforementioned hunger issues.

"Me so hungry!" s/he wailed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:59 pm
Vivi looked at the big thingy next to him in pity.

"Would you like to eat my hat?" he asked kindly.  

Anryoku
Captain

Illpixacanth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:01 pm
"You would let me? You so nice!" cried Quina with tears in his/her eyes. A wide grin covered his/her massive face; the giant tongue licked his/her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:04 pm
Vivi removed the hat, revealing another smaller pink and purple glittery paper cone with the words "Happy Birthday" printed on it beneath the first. He handed the first hat to Quina.

"Here..." he said, suddenly slightly apprehensive as he watched the big scary tongue.  

Anryoku
Captain

Illpixacanth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:05 pm
Quina took the hat and devoured it in one bite. S/he licked his/her lips and began to weep.

"Me no like so much..." crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:09 pm
Meanwile, Knifey (The character Dagger shall henceforth be portrayed by Knifey) was watchin the ordeal in horror. NOOOOO THE HAT! I LOVED THAT HAT! she thought, Vivi looks bald now... yucky!

Knifey thus summoned a hatsmith, who appeared in a glittery cloud and made Vivi a new hat.  

Anryoku
Captain

Illpixacanth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:11 pm
Out of nowhere a giant n00bish slug-thing appeared and screeched, "RaWr! i eet j00!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:15 pm
Knifey gagged. EWWWWWW! She ran away.

Vivi put on his fresh new hat that happened to look just like his former hat and stared angrily at the slug-thingy. Vivi used soft.  

Anryoku
Captain

Illpixacanth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:16 pm
The slug-thingy became too soft to live. It thus died promptly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:57 am
Vivi jumped up and cried "YAY!" whilst the cheesey victory music screamed in his ears.  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:10 am
Clink, clink, clink Steiner walked up to Vivi. "Well done Master Vivi. I am impressed as to how quickly you fell that foul beast." He raised his sword in victory. "Perhaps you could teach even myself a thing or two about battle with your skills."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:15 am
"I'll share with you my secret!" responded the mage.

Vivi gave Steiner 3 Soft.  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:22 am
He accepted the generous gift. "Thank you Master Vivi, I will use them well. If there is nothing else that you need to do here in Treno, shall we be off then?" He pointed up the stairs in the direction of the exit to the savage outside world.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:26 am
"Let's be off then!" replied Vivi, following him. The others in the party (Quina) followed mindlessly. They were walking along when all of a sudden... Holy Crap! Random Battle!

The nasty beast revealed itself to them... but then they realized it was just Knifey, joining back up with them. She smiled and greeted them as the victory music screeched at them.  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:36 am
Steiner raised his sword in victory. Then he looked to both sides and realized that he was the only one in the victory pose. "...Yes, i suppose that was not necessary at all. ...erm, welcome back princess."  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff