Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Coming soon.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 pm
I'll be using this thread to showcase new ideas that I, any other crew members, or creative members come up with, before I turn them into an actual forum, We've accomplished a lot over the past few months, we have a couple thousand posts floating around, we have three forums that get daily if not weekly activity, a new forum with a great concept and a forum, that unfortunately needs to be considered dead. I'm going to use this thread so that anyone who wants a say on something they'll be rping in can give input, flesh out ideas, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image
The Battle of Stalingrad Volograd
The survivors from New York who journeyed to Volgograd in Russia have made great progress for the survivors in the city through their actions. The Russian Military has been monitoring their progress through satellite feeds and intel from scouts, but their liberation force will not arrive soon. Nikolai Raznov has been planning a all out fight for the city while the supply routes are being freed up. His men are currently refurbishing old T-36 tanks and other vehicles, soon it will be time to break the siege...  

N for Notorious
Crew

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
Africa
When the infection hit, Africa's already war-torn lands were torn asunder by the infection. Pockets of resistance and life hold out in certain areas, but for the most part, the Redecker plan left numerous Africans behind, while the others hid safely. MSF members, villagers, rebels and soldiers, deserter or loyal have all been left behind to fend for themselves. It is time for them to fight the infection and unite as one to save their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:44 pm
I don't have lots of awesome graphics or even an awesome story line yet but i do think that Australia might be fun due to the large amounts of variety in terrain, weather, diversity in the population, etc.  

Rayde Dannefor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 pm
We have got to get something started in like South America and Antartica. That way we have all continents (if Australia is accepted) covered, more realistic, and differnt levels of horror and different required survival skills needed for each! What you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm
great idea! Right now I just want smaller parts of the country shown though  

Pinoy_Operation

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
We have got to get something started in like South America and Antartica. That way we have all continents (if Australia is accepted) covered, more realistic, and differnt levels of horror and different required survival skills needed for each! What you guys think?

Completely agree...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 pm
If I do an antartica one, it will be on a research station down there, a large one with underground passages and all that, a complete scientific station, but with a little bit of military secrets in the underground tunnels. If I get this one approved, who would join?  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm
And in like South America people start in whatever coutnry they want. They can meet others in other countries or not. A more realistic RP, whoch is what I'm all about. That's why i wanted to create the USS Harry Truman RP. but no one is posting in that one >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 pm
Woot! I'll go with you on Antarctica! It could be a lot more difficult surviving there! Kinda like that movie the Thing. Anywho, yeah, I'll do it!  

Rayde Dannefor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm
lol we're all waiting on you to post on the USS to move the story along Joe, as for antartica, aussies, SA send me some ideas, i'll put it on coming soon, put it together and send your suggestions to me smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 am
That Envoy of Funk guy I think wanted to do something with my character, but I'm bout to just say forget what he was doing and go on because it's at a dead end atm. I posted, and I'm waiting for other people to post. I have someone hopefully joining the Truman as soon as they make a character. Tell your friends about it, because it is a great idea and concept, but only if people know about it lol. Anyways, so I have 1 other person for antartica. Any other takers? I can start it off with only 2 people, but more will need to join as we progress. Again, that RP won't just be about zombie survival, but basic survival of the elements as well. I'm trying to make everything as realistic as possible.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 am
We should do a London Thread.... you guys are good at making stories, but i am not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 am
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
That Envoy of Funk guy I think wanted to do something with my character, but I'm bout to just say forget what he was doing and go on because it's at a dead end atm. I posted, and I'm waiting for other people to post. I have someone hopefully joining the Truman as soon as they make a character. Tell your friends about it, because it is a great idea and concept, but only if people know about it lol. Anyways, so I have 1 other person for antartica. Any other takers? I can start it off with only 2 people, but more will need to join as we progress. Again, that RP won't just be about zombie survival, but basic survival of the elements as well. I'm trying to make everything as realistic as possible.

I can help with that, I can make my guy a scientist or something. Zombies on Ice makes me laugh, even though there will be no zombies.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am
What are you talking about? There will be zombies...It will be a research station, or even several research stations, different people at each, and people are turning into zombies. If I get enough devoted people willing to do it, I will come up with an intro post and post it up here for comment if you guys want. And about the london one, good idea, but I can't think of anything for it really. England in general would be good, so that way we don't limit ourselves to just London, but people can start in London if they choose. If you guys want more ideas besides just the South America, England/UK, or Antartica ones, or you want me to come up with some more, just let me know.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff