c",)
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Arcaiia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 am
Welcome, people!

This thread here is the official welcoming thread where new people can introduce themselves.
It's a great way to meet other creators/people like yourself, ne?

Anyway, this place can also work as a general chat area, if you feel like it.
Either way, if you don't know what else to do then this is a great place to start.
Just introduce yourself like you feel best.
And we're all here to help you out if there's anything you need!

heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 am
~ Citizen Soldiers ~
An Original Character Art Contest
User Image

And there we go! We've started opening up the place!
whee heart

Still a lot of work left to be done, but whatever.
I'm a slow worker.
It'll be done, eventually. ^w^;

User Image
KeyJester is
Sick

~ She's another's destiny ~
[xXx]

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

Renaissance Phoenix

Romantic Mage

13,325 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm
Oh, if I could find the lands of death
And if the gods would hear my plea...

Hey thar. I don't suppose those old RP threads are still lurking about in that Trashcan forum, are they?

If they are, is there any way I could, like, buy you a forum to put them in so I can go them at my leisure? Like "Old RP Threads" or sommat like that?

*hopeful*

...I'd be your light and win your life
And bring you back to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 am
~ Citizen Soldiers ~
An Original Character Art Contest
User Image

I've locked up the Trashcan forum for you, so you can go in and fiddle around if you like. 3nodding
For now, things'll just stay in there, but I am planning on trying to pack it all together somehow and place it elsewhere.
I just need to figure out how. X3

User Image
KeyJester is
-.-

~ If my heart was a house, you'd be home. ~

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

Saviour Soul

Aged Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am
Hi there. cool

My name is Kyle, username Father Bullet. I used to be "Fol" but I caved to peer pressure one day and changed my username a couple of times. sweatdrop

I'm a fully grown adult male, though I know a few people who might disagree, perhaps out of spite. stare Either way, I'm 27-years-old.

I loves me some RP. heart

On a more personal level, I'm a Cancer, which means I'm all about Love and I'm an exceptional kisser. dramallama My mood changes with the tides, which change with the Moon; so it's not a far cry from saying that my mood is influenced by the Moon. Ironically, as Cancer is a water sign, I never did learn how to swim and I sink like a stone. neutral

I'm a hopeless romantic with a lot of love to give and nobody to focus it on, so I spread it around in more or less appropriate amounts. I'm not a manwhore, but I like closeness. I also like long walks and long conversations that jump from topic to topic at random. 4laugh And finally, I love to sing. 3nodding

If you believe I could be the man of your dreams, d-- Wait a minute... Totally wrong kind of self-intro for this. cool But that's okay. I think it can work. So I'll just leave this here. wink

I hope to make your acquaintance. heart Enjoy the guild. I know I will. dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wow, first post after 2 years XD
welcome kyle =3 just looking at your post made me lol. I had to wait a few seconds before I could begin reading it since I was momentarily blinded by all the bouncing hearts XD anyway, welcome. I hope this place will be a bit more alive soon ow that we have a new member =3

Ofan

Ruthless Nerd

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Current Quest
2 mil / 10 mil

User ImageMy posting style button does not work in the guild, which is giving me more work than I should be bothered with. -.-

That aside, WELCOME DOGGEHLOVE!! To this new and improved playground that is still a god damned WIP of some sorts that'll probably never be finished. sweatdrop

Love me anyway?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 pm
KeyJester
Love me anyway?

Love you anyway? surprised

Love you always, Beautifly.

Saviour Soul

Aged Abductee

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose - Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet,
you take your aim - Fire away, fire away!

You be the sweetest thing ever, doggeh. heart

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am Titanium...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm
Hi KJ and others!

I'm Felixie, but have answered to Fel or Fee or Feli or whatever, you may also address me by any of my character's names. I like sweets, I'm a Taurus, my timezone is PST, I usually work mon-fri 8:00am to 2:30pm, I play on the Exodar server on WoW, I've been RPing since I was 14, that was a thief in a game of AD&D, that might date me a bit... my favorite setting is Planescape but have enjoyed Forgotten Realms, Shadowrun, and any number of homebrew settings. I long to one day play in a superheroes setting crying I know KJ from a contest in 2007 which I didn't run but in which I GM'd about ten sessions nevertheless, one of which I believe she got a deck of cards from me? I haven't RP'd on Gaia much since then due to the RP forums being SCARY AS HECK now emotion_donotwant ...so thanks for having me emotion_bigheart  

Felixie Farcliff

Questionable Mystic

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Some people you can never please
You might as well just let them be...

Felixiiiiiie~ heart

Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's awesome to have you here, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay, despite this guild being very tiny and somewhat dead at times. ^^; And yesh, I did indeed get a deck of cards, and my character still have that deck! Haven't used it tho, cause I didn't really have enough specifics about it to make proper use of it, but she still has them and treasures them dearly. <3 And I completely agree about the RP forums being scary, and hopefully we can get several awesome RPs up and running in the guild in due time. ^^

But I won't bow down,
even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:42 pm
Oh, well I have no idea honestly about that deck XD as I recall Thornshield had a thing going where he would possibly "forge" i.e. draw weapons and items that people's characters obtained during official RP sessions such as mine and Kimaya's, so I tried to come up with sessions that actually did involve items or ingredients for people to collect. That "Pub Games" sessions, the idea was that people would win from the innkeeper's treasure chest, essentially a grab bag, but since your character expressed an interest in the deck of cards itself, I tried to make it more interesting for you. It was basically a poker deck but with the suits being um... stars, moon, sun and world? I think? And the face cards being more Tarot themes rather than ranks of royalty? And it being attuned to psychic/emotional energy, that being the whole point of the game was that it wasn't a test of luck or skill but rather willpower and empathy.

That was as far as I had gotten in the, what, hour or so I played with you that night XD but if you tell me which thread in your guild would be appropriate to discuss it, you could tell me your ideas on it and we could formalize the make-up of the deck and the rules and all? that would be fun!  

Felixie Farcliff

Questionable Mystic

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Some people you can never please

Ohoh, I think I remember, yes. =3 And it is indeed a very brilliant deck of cards, and I would love to have her make use of it a bit more. She's got several decks of cards that she's carrying around, and I've been working on perfecting them all. I'd love to discuss this with you to get a good idea of what the cards are like. *w*

And this is a good place for pretty much any discussion there is, as it's the main chatting thread around here. =) Besides, now that most of the guild members have gone on a hiatus from Gaia, the place is extremely quiet. WingedHourglass might pop in every now and then when she's not busy with work (she's the one I'm currently staying with now that I'm on vacation, so I see her all the time, lol), but I'm mainly the only ghost roaming around in here atm. XD I want to get the place shined up a bit so that it can be up and running again and be social, but I just haven't had the time, energy and inspiration so far. X3

I'm a horrible guild owner, just so you've been warned. XD

But I won't bow down,

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:47 pm
That's fine XD I don't really have any particular expectations!  

Felixie Farcliff

Questionable Mystic

KeyJester
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Lol, that's good to know. X3

Anyhoo! So, cards. I really like those suits, instead of the typical clubs, diamonds, spades and hearts, and I can easily imagine what the different numbered cards could look like. Or, at least the stars, moon and sun, cause the world suit is a bit hazy in my mind atm. I can try and sketch something down and you can tell me if it's decent or not? But what are you thinking when it comes to the face cards?

But I won't bow down,

The Entrance to Arcaiia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff