Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Helicopter Crash Site: British Columbia-Dawson Creek

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 am
Silas coughed as he opened his eyes. Smoke. It was all he could see. It was smoke. He stood up and made sure he still had all of his equipment. He looked around and a bit of the smoke cleared. He saw the charred and broken helicopter laying on the side of the creek. Much of the snow was melted and formed a circle around the helicopter. Silas stretched and heard his should pop back into place. He took a deep breath and searched the helicopter. Nothing. He made sure the radio was still working and thanks be to the Gods, it did. He took it out and set it in the helicopter. He sat and pulled the device to his mouth...

This is Silas Teague. I'm a survivor and I'm not bitten or infected. I'm calling for help. I'm in British Columbia by uh...Dawson Creek. If anyone can at least respond do so. If any survivors are near Dawson Creek and wish to join up, look for the smoke. I'm not sure if there are any infected around. If you respond to this and I do not, I am either dead or scouting the area. Again this is Silas Teague. This is a S.O.S call. Once more, Im in British Columbia, Canada at a crash shite by Dawson Creek.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am
Joe ran through teh forest, his M4 in his hands, pistol attached to his waist by a holster. I knew I shouldn't have stopepd at that cop car for these guns, I shoulda known it would set off the alarm, he thought to himself. Luckily, just as teh alarm went off, there was a helicopter that spun out of control near him. He ran in the direction the helicopter had went, hoping that either there were survivors or they were able to gain control and land the bird. He burst through the trees, breathing hard, when he saw a man on the ground near the crash site talking into the radio.

"What are you doing here? Are you infected?!" Joe shouted, raising his M4 and pointing it at the man, just in case he tried anything funny.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm
Instinctively Silas brought up his pistol without aiming at the foreign noise. He pulled the hammer back and dropped the radio. He looked and saw a somewhat frantic man. Silas stood and lowered his M9. He closed the hammer carefully and said,"If you heard my radio broadcast, not only was that one hell of a quick response and Im going to repeat 'no im not bitten or infected'." Silas finished with a matter-of-fact tone. He holstered his pistol and knelt back down to the radio and set his message on loop. His message would now be constantly be repeating. Without looking at the newcomer he said,"Im Silas. Silas Teague. You are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm
((putting up a BC forum, move this there))  

N for Notorious
Crew

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:56 pm
((BC forum? I just made this to try and introduce my character to the world. I didn't know what else to do))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:29 am
The First Experiment
Instinctively Silas brought up his pistol without aiming at the foreign noise. He pulled the hammer back and dropped the radio. He looked and saw a somewhat frantic man. Silas stood and lowered his M9. He closed the hammer carefully and said,"If you heard my radio broadcast, not only was that one hell of a quick response and Im going to repeat 'no im not bitten or infected'." Silas finished with a matter-of-fact tone. He holstered his pistol and knelt back down to the radio and set his message on loop. His message would now be constantly be repeating. Without looking at the newcomer he said,"Im Silas. Silas Teague. You are?"

"Name's Joe, Joe Anderson. And no, I didn't hear your radio broadcast, I saw the helicopter spinning out of control just as I set off a car alarm by accident trying to get these supplies," Joe said, motioning to his backpack on his back, his holstered pistol and wielded M4, "We need to get moving, now. This area is swarming with infected, so we need to find a secure area to hunker down until rescue arrives. Grab the radio and anything you can scavenge for supplies from the crash site, we head out in five, okay?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:39 am
There's a British Columbia Thread that N for Notorious wanted to move this too. I'm going to continue over there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:22 pm
ok  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

The Apocalypse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas