Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Strongholds: Vancouver, The Rocky line and everything behind it and the relocated capital.
Prominent Groups/Gangs/Individual: Canadian military remenants (Crew, edit the post, members, tell the crew)

British Columbia was key in the retreat of the government and larger population of Canada. Like the Americans, the Canadians retreated behind the Rocky line and set up a blockade there, effectively cutting anything off from the line, including survivors.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:44 am
CONTINUING FROM "HELICOPTER CRASH SITE-BRITISH COLUMBIA-DAWSON CREEK

Silas looked up at him. He thought idiot, but relented. Joe was young like him, it was easy to make mistakes in this world. Car Alarms simply drew the undead to a particular spot. So far, they didn't know humans were in the area so that means they wouldn't be in a feeding frenzy. He went back to the radio and canceled the loop.

This is Silas Teague again. I'm moving location. Apparently there are a mass of infected around this area. DO NOT COME TO DAWSON CREEK. Silas out.

Silas set the radio up ready for travel. "Everything else in the bird is either burnt,broken, or destroyed. I'm ready to move out." He notified the other survivor.  

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm
"Bitchin'. Okay, so here's my plan. I know of a prison not too far from here. We can make a run for it and use it for shelter for the time being. The prisoners were either all released after the Great Panic or died in their cells, and the zombies wouldn't have been able to penetrate it's thick walls. Who knows, there might even be other survivors there we can hook up with. The courtyard will be big enough to land helicopters in, and there should be enough canned goods for a couple of weeks betweent the two of us. What's your plan?" Joe said, scanning the area and listening for moans as he spoke. Hopefully the car alarm will attract all those zombies away from this area, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:03 pm
Silas nodded. He stretched. "I don't line staying in the same place for too long so two weeks at the most. I was on my way to Ontario so I start for there in two weeks. You can come along or stay at the prison, whatever you wish." He strapped his two Wakizashi tight on his belt and said,"Lead the way."  

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:52 am
Joe pulled out his map, crouching near the man so he could see it too.

"There it is, four miles east, two miles from the coast, let's bounce," Joe said, folding up the map an putting it in his bag and then took off running east in the direction of the prison.

"I heard rumor of a ship off the coast of the US. The USS Harry Truman, homeport Richmaond Virginia. They're anchored several miles off the coast, and I assume have helos that can pick us up. If your radio is strong enough, then we can get into contact with them. Otherwise, we'll have to ee if there is a way to restore power to the prison, if it's in a blackout. Not only will that give us a way of communication, but also it wil lactivate the electrical fences and alarms and everything else we'll need during our stay," Joe said after a few minutes of running in silence, trying to spark conversation and plan comparision with the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 am
Silas nodded and ran after him. "I can connect to radio to any working relay station otherwise I'll have to use the Prison's comm systems to boost the signal of this thing. By itself it only has intrastate range. It actually only reaches as far as about half of British Columbia." He slowed his breathing and kept it steady as he ran so he wouldn't wind himself. This method was called conditioning. It helped greatly with running.  

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 am
As they ran, there was a crashing in the woods in front of them. Joe heard the sound before he saw it and dove to the side behind a log.

"Raiders, get down now!" Joe said, looking over the log as two 4-wheelers with two people each barrelled through teh forest, looking for anything they could get their hands on, "What do you want to do? I say just wait until they pass on and we go unnoticed. but then again, they ahve some nice supplies, and the 4-wheelers would help us get to the prison, or anywhare, faster and easier. Its up to you, it doesn't matter to me either way. I have enough ammo to take them out. I don't know about you, but like I said it's your call."

(trying to spice it up a bit for this one scene, thats all)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Silas ducked alongside Joe. He listened and considered the opportunity. There were probably more than the two on the four-wheelers but if they took them out they would prey on more defenseless survivors. Silas took a deep breath and said,"Don't shoot the ATVs." He rose from the log and pulled out the suppressed pistol. "Hey! Assholes!" He shouted to them before firing off three shots at the first Raider. The Raider yelped out in pain before falling off the four-wheeler. He hoped Joe would take the other one before the raider. could take aim at him.  

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Emin3mShow-

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 pm
The survivors herd a loud moan from behind them. They saw a man with a white wife beeter running at them. He was yelling "dont shoot, im alive." four zombies were running after him.he was hoping they would help him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 pm
(Dude we kinda just engaged some Raiders. And dont assume our characters did anything.)  

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 am
"Oh my f**king God, man!" Joe shouted, kneeling and leaning against the log to steady himself, the aimed at the other raider with his M4, firing 6 shots into him. He adjusted his aim and shot 8 shots into another one on the rear ATV. He again adjusted his aim and shot at the last raider, but accidentally shot a tire on the ATV, deflating it. Before Joe could readjust his fire, Silas fired three shots into the raider, killing him.

"What the Hell was that?!" Joe shouted at Silas after a moment of silence, "What were you thinking, shouting as loud as you can BEFORE shooting! You shout AFTER you lose the element of surprise!" Joe shouted, not out of anger towards Silas, but so that way Silas would know that Joe doesn't take stupid stuff light-heartedly in a life-or-death situation. After a moment of hard breathing and adrenaline, he spoke again, "Let's check the bodies for supplies. I accidentally hit one of the tires on the rear ATV, so if there isn't a spare then we're sharing. Be sure to check the bodies for supplies also. If anyone is alive, don't kill them, We'll briefly question them."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:21 pm
(ooc i'll be posting tommorow unfortuanately my guardian angels comp isn't working so i won't have my sniper for a while)  

Meat Vegetable

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
as the convoy rolls up and sits outside of the dawsons creek area, chris is ready to get out and go since the last mission never really took place
"alright chris theres been report of radio transmissons in this area, we want you to find these survivors and get back here, we will be awaiting your return"
"got it" and chris gets out and takes off into the bush and begins searching for the survivors

(btw i don't plan on making it real short i have a few ideas in mind to make it last ha ha)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm
(Hey, just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm going to be gone until next friday, but probably won't be on until next saturday. Just thought I'd let you know and make sure you don't LOSE THE GAME while I'm gone biggrin )  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm
chris begins his trek to find the survivors avoiding confrontations with the undead to not attract attention to himself and seeing raiders but not knowing what they were he raised his hands "hey over here"
the raiders spot him and go straight for him and one points his gun at him which at that point they become hostile, the raider fires off his weapons and chris rolls out of the way of the humvee and shoots out the rear tires, causing it to become useless.
the raiders attempt to get out of the vehichle and chris pops off an incendiary grenade whipping out all but one who is severely injured.
"why did you fire upon me?"
"cause were bad a** mother ******** and you'll never takes us all down"
chris pulls out his barretta and shoots the man in the foot
"thats what you get for trying to kill me"
and he runs back through the woods now that he understands the situation here he will more cautious about who he opens himself up to now  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff