Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
Memorable Moments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rancelot
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 am
Just post here if you want to share a memorable experience you've had with your loved one if not then don't xD heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 am
i just want to share to you guys the joy she gave me when i saw her beautiful happy face at that time, I gave my birthday gift for her

I planned everything that i'm going to give her a bear, then suddenly while we were talking, she mentioned something she wants. Then I planned to buy it together with the bear, without her noticing it. biggrin I went to a mall then bought those things. Few days had passed, I had a chance to give my present to her. I drove to her house and gave her a wrapped big teddy bear, without her knowing that there is more inside that wrapper. Once she opened it, I said look closely to its chest, and she saw a necklace and a ring which engraves the letters "ILY SM Clarence" means "i love you so much clarence" suddenly she became speechless and gave me a big smile then kissed me afterwards... heart It was a memorable moment for me because i saw her beautiful smiling face when i gave her my gift  

Rancelot
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:02 am
December 8, 2009 is the memorable experience that I have chosen out of all our memorable moments together. heart

To give you a clear overview of what was the origin of this experience, it`s just that he was my first love rofl . Unfortunately, we broke up on August 14, 2008. We have seen each other a couple of times, yes. I can count it all in my one hand. xd But December 8 made all the difference.

That day was our town`s fiesta but instead of enjoying the free food, I attended the birthday party of my mother`s godchild which also happens to be his mother`s godchild(our mothers are friends). 4laugh

When I arrived in the party, I saw my friends there which happens to include his younger brother. I asked him if he went to the party too. Much to my joy, he did. As he arrived from getting food for himself, I saw him and my heart skipped a beat. redface Though, for the whole party, we didn`t actually talk. gonk confused As a tradition of my mother and her friends, they always have their own after-party where me and my bestfriend get to come. We, younger people, kept telling them to have an after party and include us. And THEY DID.

*sorry if this is getting long*

He was supposed to leave the after-party because of something he had to do but I influenced him not too. Guess what he did? He stayed with me. whee Well, maybe also because his friend/cousin is also with us. Once we arrived the house, we, "children", went to the living room to watch something. We sat together while watching certain movies that I find much more interesting since he`s just beside me. I was pleased when he leaned and whispered into my ear that he had missed me. I missed him too, oh so terribly. You know what that feels? It`s like something important has been taken away from you and you`re always looking for something and can`t determine what it is exactly. biggrin As the night passed, we had bonded again and after we knew it, we were together again! heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 pm
angelaCG
December 8, 2009 is the memorable experience that I have chosen out of all our memorable moments together. heart

To give you a clear overview of what was the origin of this experience, it`s just that he was my first love rofl . Unfortunately, we broke up on August 14, 2008. We have seen each other a couple of times, yes. I can count it all in my one hand. xd But December 8 made all the difference.

That day was our town`s fiesta but instead of enjoying the free food, I attended the birthday party of my mother`s godchild which also happens to be his mother`s godchild(our mothers are friends). 4laugh

When I arrived in the party, I saw my friends there which happens to include his younger brother. I asked him if he went to the party too. Much to my joy, he did. As he arrived from getting food for himself, I saw him and my heart skipped a beat. redface Though, for the whole party, we didn`t actually talk. gonk confused As a tradition of my mother and her friends, they always have their own after-party where me and my bestfriend get to come. We, younger people, kept telling them to have an after party and include us. And THEY DID.

*sorry if this is getting long*

He was supposed to leave the after-party because of something he had to do but I influenced him not too. Guess what he did? He stayed with me. whee Well, maybe also because his friend/cousin is also with us. Once we arrived the house, we, "children", went to the living room to watch something. We sat together while watching certain movies that I find much more interesting since he`s just beside me. I was pleased when he leaned and whispered into my ear that he had missed me. I missed him too, oh so terribly. You know what that feels? It`s like something important has been taken away from you and you`re always looking for something and can`t determine what it is exactly. biggrin As the night passed, we had bonded again and after we knew it, we were together again! heart heart

I love you mhie heart whee  

Rancelot
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xEdna

Greedy Trash

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:03 pm
When i fall in love on a girl when im a second year.
i like her very much but then she notice that i was going away from her.So i thought she was gonna shout and be mad at me.Instead she great me and said hi biggrin .i was so happy!but then days has passed she notice that i like her.she wont talk to me anymore.My classmates are talking about me and her.now i ask her if we could have a date but bad news is she has a boy friend already. SAD SAD story sad

I dont want to think about it anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 pm
xX-Ken-69Xx
i like her very much but then she notice that i was going away from her.So i thought she was gonna shout and be mad at me.Instead she great me and said hi biggrin .i was so happy!but then days has passed she notice that i like her.she wont talk to me anymore.My classmates are talking about me and her.now i ask her if we could have a date but bad news is she has a boy friend already. SAD SAD story sad

Aw, that`s sad. cry

angelaCG
Crew

Rancelot
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 pm
xX-Ken-69Xx

oh sorry bout that dude sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 am
my boy friend and i just met. i was sobbing about an ex who had broken my heart. he then went on to go out with my best friend ever and he broke her heart too. i swore vengance but a memory of long forgotten past resurfaced. t was so tragic i couldnt stop sobbing. he saw me out of the corner of his eye. he saw me sobbing and rushed over.he sat down next to me, i didnt see him throught the tears. he put his hand on my shoulder and whispered, 'its gonna be ok darling.' he hugged me and i continued to sob. he lifted my head and said, 'if you tell e whatswrong i can help you. and at the moment, all i want to do is be with you.' i told him the story and he cried for me...he took the weight off of my shoulders and he willingly cried for me... he looked up with a tear stained face, just like mine, and i saw his eyes. i imidiately fell in love. he hugged me and i hugged him. then he said,'i will never leave you my love.' all i could say was,'that is all i can ask for.' then we shared our first kiss... i heart u orever paul.  

Oh So Grunge

Oh So Grunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 am
xX-Ken-69Xx

aww... sad thats so sad!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 am
Kyoko The Merciless
my boy friend and i just met. i was sobbing about an ex who had broken my heart. he then went on to go out with my best friend ever and he broke her heart too. i swore vengance but a memory of long forgotten past resurfaced. t was so tragic i couldnt stop sobbing. he saw me out of the corner of his eye. he saw me sobbing and rushed over.he sat down next to me, i didnt see him throught the tears. he put his hand on my shoulder and whispered, 'its gonna be ok darling.' he hugged me and i continued to sob. he lifted my head and said, 'if you tell e whatswrong i can help you. and at the moment, all i want to do is be with you.' i told him the story and he cried for me...he took the weight off of my shoulders and he willingly cried for me... he looked up with a tear stained face, just like mine, and i saw his eyes. i imidiately fell in love. he hugged me and i hugged him. then he said,'i will never leave you my love.' all i could say was,'that is all i can ask for.' then we shared our first kiss... i heart u orever paul.

Aww. That`s sweet. Well, good luck. biggrin

angelaCG
Crew

Oh So Grunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:18 am
angelaCG
Kyoko The Merciless

Aww. That`s sweet. Well, good luck. biggrin

thnk u angela. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 am
User Image

Memorable moment 1:
We went to see Alice in Wonderland and The Last Song (It was a double feature) at the Drive in! It was so romantic! We snuggled under a blanket and pillows and popped the durango's back. We sat there and kept each other warm. It was about 40 degrees outside, but we didn't care. We sat there, watching the movies and snuggling with each other. That is one day I will never forget!

User Image

xDevils Maidenx

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

purplepie633

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:09 pm
My memorable moment

The most memorable moment for me was when our lips first met and it was so exiting and very romantic but then we broke up and were apart for 3 months and then we got back together and he kissed me. Its was so cool and it was my first kisses.

I would like to shout out to my man!
Love you Baby!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm
Aki_akiyama, that`s so ohhsome! mrgreen I hope we have drive in`s here in our country. xp

Purplepie, how come you broke up? gonk

angelaCG
Crew

nylxne

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:15 pm
probably not what you were expecting.... but memorable.
the moment i realized i wanted him... the moment i saw him kiss another girl, one i considered prettier and better than me. she was older than me(freshman in college) and... the moment i saw her, even before i knew they were together, i disliked her. she looked like a whore. showing off her body as a way to get attention, it was stupid.... and the kiss... killed me. and brought me to reality. and he knows it. ...i didnt find out until later that he wanted me from the moment he layed eyes on me. smile  
Welcoooome.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff