Welcome to Gaia! ::

The guild by Goth Goddesses

Back to Guilds

A guild to have fun; rp; write;post and talk about whatever! 

Tags: Gothic, Entertainment 

Reply Spam/randomness subforum!!! ^_^
About your self in a date.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
Yep!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
You just kill the guild a little more.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

demon strait outta_hell
Captain

Fluffy Prophet

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:24 am
What would you do if you could have the perfect date?
To do this activity you just post a little about what you like, and what a perfect date would be for you.

Rules!
1. Nothing sexual
2. Don't ask any one out.
3. Don't be mean
4. have fun!

Questions:

1.When you go on a date with a girl/boy what do you want to do?
2.What are your interests?
3.One thing that repels the date?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am
1.Something fun that we both enjoy and will end up talking about the next day to our friends
2. in a person? They have to be comfortable in their skin, and not TOO awkward. Maybe funny, and stronger/taller than myself.
3. If they smell, or if they move to fast.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Caliente Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:34 pm
1. I always want to have fun. Myabe go to the park and play on the swing sets, but only if he likes to play on the swing sets too.

2. In guys???... i have to be able to make them happy, he has to have some humor to him, and he has to be comfortable around me, not hesitating or akward.

3. If he tries to make me do something i don't want to do and picks on me fore it. Then it would be on... not the nice way either.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm
1. if i were on a date, then i would of course, go to a confortable, fancy, and homing place. Where there is just the two of us. redface

2. He has to get my humor, nice, brave, strong, and likes to dance. xd he has to have some sense of humor about him, and i would want him and me to be smart, and both know each other ALOT. Where there is nothin awkard to talk about.

3. I would HATE it if he calls me names, and especially NAWT defending me at some circumstances... i would also hate the fact that if he ever says something stupid, then yea, its kinda like, dude, wtf, ur my bf, and ur not suposse 2 be acting like a dumb-a**..i mean, its ok for him to goof off, cuz that him, but it just wouldnt be nice if he umm...yea..breath stinks..XD  

delvil_slay3er

Spam/randomness subforum!!! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff