Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
Post tribute to ur love!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh So Grunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:58 am
Post a tribute to your love here on my new forum. say how u first met then a shout out to them. it is basicaly and honor role. there r no prizes for first place or contest winners. this is just a little place to give your love a shout out. not i will choose my favorite once we have reached 20 posts. there will be three. it is not a contest but it is simply here...lol. well post an 'honorable mention' here for a loved one you hold so near.

ENJOY!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 am
enjoy my new forum. smile post all you want about ur true love here!!!  

Oh So Grunge

Oh So Grunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 am
my boy friend and i met in an odd but sweet way...i will copy and paste the story momentarily. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:02 am
my boy friend and i just met. i was sobbing about an ex who had broken my heart. he then went on to go out with my best friend ever and he broke her heart too. i swore vengance but a memory of long forgotten past resurfaced. it was so tragic i couldnt stop sobbing. he saw me out of the corner of his eye. he saw me sobbing and rushed over.he sat down next to me, i didnt see him throught the tears. he put his hand on my shoulder and whispered, 'its gonna be ok darling.' he hugged me and i continued to sob. he lifted my head and said, 'if you tell me whats wrong i can help you. and at the moment, all i want to do is be with you.' i told him the story and he cried for me...he took the weight off of my shoulders and he willingly cried for me... he looked up with a tear stained face, just like mine, and i saw his eyes. i imidiately fell in love. he hugged me and i hugged him. then he said,'i will never leave you my love.' all i could say was,'that is all i can ask for.' then we shared our first kiss... i heart u forever paul.  

Oh So Grunge

Oh So Grunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 am
I H O P E Y O U E N J O Y M Y F O R U M ! !  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 am
this fat cat
is fat cat
a fat cat
way fat cat
to fat cat
waste fat cat
30 fat cat
seconds fat cat
of fat cat
a fat cat
idiots fat cat
life fat cat.

now read the first word in each column in order...lol  

Oh So Grunge

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 am
Well I guess I`m the first one to post besides the author. biggrin So, I met my true love when I was twelve years old. And he was. 15. biggrin Weirdly, we met in the church. wink cool He was attending a Sunday mass while I was going to attend a baptism. At first, I only knew his brother and parents because we play in the same badminton court so when we incidentally met, I only talked to his brother. sweatdrop But I also caught a glimpse of HIM and so those eyes that made me fall. redface So his mom introduced me to him though nothing much occurred. xp We met again at some time, and we were together before we knew it. whee We may have broken up for like almost a year but when we got back together, I can now say I have found the right one for me.
I heart RAJYL ANDRE. blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 am
cool angela!! age is but a number!!!  

Oh So Grunge

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 am
Yes it is! Lol. Thank you for understanding. surprised

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:51 am
my bf says that lall the time...lol  

Oh So Grunge

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 am
Which one?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm
Hi I met my boyfriend a year ago so I guess I had just turned 11 4laugh
We first met at the playground near my house and I was walking around when I saw him and so I stopped to say hi and we started talking. After a few weeks we started dating and have been ever since. biggrin  

LawliePopp

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

katetodd_99

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:09 am
My bf and i just met not too long ago. I was in towns looking for a bf and i didnt see anyone i liked. Then maybe an hour later i found him, just sitting there. I went and sat down next to him and we started talking. He had told me that he had been looking for a gf all morning and i told him i had been looking for a bf all morning. Maybe 10 minutes later after we started talking he asked me if i wanted to go out. And i said yes. I heart u Kyle!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am
Abby, wow. 11. Lol eek 3nodding

Kate_todd, good for youu. wink

angelaCG
Crew

LawliePopp

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 am
haha yeah