Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
Problems with your lover? Post them here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPhoebeCookies

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 am
Have some problems with your lover? Ignores you? Thinks she/he is cheating on you? Post them here! See if anyone else has any problems like you. Also if it keeps getting worse I could help you! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:38 am
Hi...ummm I dunno if this is really a problem but alot of the time he ignores my text messages and calls.
And I guess its been bothering me.  

LawliePopp

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

iPhoebeCookies

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 am
shate111
Hi...ummm I dunno if this is really a problem but alot of the time he ignores my text messages and calls.

Did he ever say his phone is off? Thats possible. He may just really be busy at work (if he has work.) Do you think he has a private cell hes hiding from you? question  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:51 pm
maybe he needs alone time. if he does it all the time just dump him.  

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

LawliePopp

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:47 am
iPhoebeCookies
shate111

Did he ever say his phone is off? Thats possible. He may just really be busy at work (if he has work.) Do you think he has a private cell hes hiding from you? question

I never asked him...and he doesnt have a job cause hes only 12 lol
I don't know  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:49 am
Sweetviolenturge
maybe he needs alone time. if he does it all the time just dump him.

yeah maybe.
:  

LawliePopp

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 pm
just tell him if he doesnt start showing you he cares about you and spending time with you its over..

12 year olds tend to play alot of video games so maybe thats what hes doing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 am
ok thanks

and yeah that probably is what hes doing lol.  

LawliePopp

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

katetodd_99

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:29 pm
i dont know if this is a problem but ... ive been with my bf for about 1 month and i havent seen him in a week ... he says he'll try to come on when im on but he isnt ... i dont know whatswrong  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:04 pm
kate_todd 99
i dont know if this is a problem but ... ive been with my bf for about 1 month and i havent seen him in a week ... he says he'll try to come on when im on but he isnt ... i dont know whatswrong

either he forgets or he gets busy. try to confront him about it and tell him how it makes you feel.  

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreamer LaRue

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm
In December of this past year I found out that my bf was cheating on me. It really hurt because
A. He cheated on me just days before our 3 year anniversary.
B. He started acting funny and barely said Happy Anniversary. He didn't want to hug me or kiss me anymore.
C. He wasn't even going to tell me. I had to find out on my own by going through his phone (which I pay for) and his myspace. This made him really pissed off because he said it was HIS stuff and I had no right to go through it. After I told him I knew he said he wanted to figure things out for himself and he wasn't sure who he wanted to be with. He told me he didn't know if he loved me anymore but he did love the other girl (they dated for a couple of months back in High School - when we first got together he told me that she cheated on him and broke his heart - the story changed though when he started trying to figure out if he wanted to leave me for her. He said that it was because her parents didn't like the age difference between him .... he is 24 she is 21 not that big of a difference.) He says all they did was make out a lot and talk all the time. He said he wants to see what its like to be with and date other people since I'm his first long term relationship and I was his first "lover". So eventually I guess she stopped talking to him because she was sick of waiting for him to ditch me or something. She is a man eater anyways and has had two fiances since then. So anyways, we are trying to put the past behind us or so he says but I can't get over it. He gets mad when I bring it up (it all stopped in February but he still wouldn't tell me he loved me or anything until just recently.) I am afraid he is going to cheat on me again. I do love him but most of the reason why I didn't leave is because I COULDN'T leave. I have no where else to go. I don't have a job. I rent my house that I own out every month for less than what I could be because I rent it out to his aunt and uncle and I was doing them a favor which leaves me with not enough money to live on if I was on my own. If he decides to end it today I will be on my own. My sis lives in FLorida and has herself to worry about and my bio mom doesn't really care. I am worried out of my mind. He has changed so much in the past 6 months. He never said he thought anyone was hot besides me before then now its all the talks about. Oh she is hot, Oh I want her. He is constantly looking at erm, dirty things on his phone. I just don't know what to think. He says he has always been a pervert he just never let it show....this makes me feel like I was lied to for the first like two almost three years of our relationship. How can I get over this insecurity? o.O Am I just worrying about nothing? He says he loves me and we are trying to work things out but sometimes I feel like used.......sorry this was a long rant. *sigh*

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm
my advice : leave him, i have been cheated on by my fiancee but he had the balls to tell me to my face which i respect and any guy who cheats should do that , them hiding it shows that they want the cake and eat it to he wanted to get away with it. i would have gave him the choice to stay with me and never speak to her again or leave me thats what i did and he choose to never speak to her again. dont just stay with a guy because you feel like you have to, you are a strong women! stand up on your own to feet dont let him treat you like this. you can go on craighlist and find a roomate or two set up interviews with them. some guys will hide who they are because they are scared of what you will think my ex did that and when he came back from cali he was a pot smoker and left me and he told me thats who he really is.

Dreamer if he really wanted you he would have told you about the girl, he would have done anything to make it up to you yes they do get mad whenever you bring it up but im not sure he feels bad for hurting you. and he should be looking at girls around you, heaven knows i would punch my fiancee if he did. but my advice would be to kick his a** right out the door and ruin all his crap . yes three years is a long time to be with someone but are you willing to stay with someone who told you a pack of lies and hurt you? sometimes we gotta end the best things we had to protect our hearts so look after yourself and if you need anything else please feel free to post. i wish you the best  

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreamer LaRue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 am
Yea I know. Its just hard to walk away. He's done a 180 and now he is all I love you 24/7. We were just away from each other for like 5 days and it was a constant barrage of text messages telling me how much he loved and missed me. I really do think he is trying to make our relationship work. If he messes up again he is gone but I really do love him and I want to try and fix us too. Thanks for the advice, I will take it to heart and make sure to watch him. I guess I can't really blame him completely. I haven't been the easiest person to put up with and this is his first long term relationship ever so yea....but it still hurts me to think about it. Its the past though for now...maybe now we can put all this crap behind us and start over. Maybe not. Its worth the shot to me at least...<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 pm
yeah do what i did and keep a eye out on it, it looks like he is trying to make up for it. did he say he was sorry for hurting you? its also a good sign he didnt leave you when you found out most guys wont deal with the drama of having there girl find out. its gonna hurt for a while it took me three years to get over my fiancee cheating over me and time and time again it does still hurt.

some people arent capable of letting it go they hold onto it forever and than the relationship cant grow. so as long as you find forgiveness in him and what he did than you guys can grow and move on, also starting somewhere fresh like in a different house or city would help so there are no bad vibes or memories left on to dwell. but just keep a eye out and if he does anything werid or whatnot come back smile im sure hes a great guy and you only deserve the best <3 good luck to you dreamer!  

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreamer LaRue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm
Thanks Sweet. He did say he was sorry a lot even when everything was happening...when it was finally all over he kept saying it... Yea it does still hurt and I keep having nightmares about him cheating on me with various people....but I looked at him today and he had that look in his eyes he used to have when he really did love me...the kind you can't fake...so I'm taking that's a good sign...

We can't really move atm but maybe sometime in the future, I don't know....He's trying to be a great guy I guess only time will tell... Thanks again for all your advice Sweet <3.  
Welcoooome.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff