Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
Where did you meet your Bf/Gf? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm
I didnt see this around the guild so i decided to make it.

Where did you find your current boyfriend or girlfriend?

heres my story: i meet anthony on myspace, he was a friend of a friend, he contacted me and i really didn't want to date at that point of time because i was having a hard post breakup with my ex, but one day he randomly came over and i fell in love with him so i asked him out. shortly after that he moved 2 hours away to duluth. so we have been doing a long distance relationship for almost FOUR years! i see him every few months for two weeks it hurts so much being away from him so trust me long distance relationships can work out if you try hard enough and love each other me and anthony been through hell and back.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm
Well, my time to post. mrgreen

Like I`ve posted before in a thread, my mom is friends with his mom so they`re like family friends and stuff. Coincidentally, I met him in the church. Yep, heard it right. He was attending mass while I was about to attend a baptism. I was only friends with his younger brother so of course, I only talked to him. His mom then told me their, him and his other brother, names. I asked my best friend about him, `cause she happens to be his cousin. So, we got to hang out and stuff. whee We went through an obstacle rolleyes but we still heart each other so we became an item, broke up for like two years or such, then now we love each other more than we did before. wink heart heart heart

angelaCG
Crew

Dreamer LaRue

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm
My boyfriend and I met in 7th grade. We did "date" back then but it was just "Aw I "love" you. Let's talk on the phone and spend time together," thing. So anyways after we parted ways on the whole dating thing we didn't really talk that much at all. After my mom died we reconnected when he came to visit me and we have been together for 3 years now. Its been rough though. We've definitely had our share of drama and heartache...  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 am
i meet my BF 1st time in gaia we was in the same city i meet him again in college i learn with him biggrin  

iiMazin

3,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

weecest

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:41 pm
Finding Out True Love Is Blind...

Lets See, I Met My Ex In School. I Had Known Him Since Like Middle School, But Come On, At That Age Nothing Is Real. I Left Town For Almost A Year, Then I Went Back. I Didnt See Him Much. Then I Left Again And When I Came Back I Heard He Was With This One Girl. I Left Town Once Again And About That Time, I Was Starting High School. Luckily I Stayed In The Same School. We Had Some Classes Together, But I Rarely Talked To Him, But He Was Always So Nice. It Was Not Until I Was A Senior That We Had The Same Classes, And We Sat Next To Eachother That We Became More Friendly. He Asked Me For My Number, Asked Me Out A Couple Of Times, Invited Me To Prom(but i didnt go...long story) He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend. We Went Out For Our Entire Senior Year, Though I Wasnt With Him During Vacations, Since I Left The States. After That I Noticed He Was Acting Like A Jerk And He Cheated On Me. I Broke Up With Him. And So Ends This "Love" Story.
And Im Too Lazy To Write How I Met My Other Boyfriend.

...And Loving You No Matter What.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:15 pm
we met at school. he's a senior and i was a sophmore who had just switched schools  

nylxne

Sakura shining star

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:41 am
i met mine at school and asked him out on gaia and where dating and telling no one  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 am
hotsexygirl1996
i met mine at school and asked him out on gaia and where dating and telling no one

Save water.

eek Hidden romance. xd

Shower with a friend.

angelaCG
Crew

msromantic

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:24 am
I met my boyfriend through a school program called ROTC (it's a leadership class but with military discipline that DOESNT recruit you into the military). Well, this may be confusing but he met me first when I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. We were at a competition and he thought I was cute. (lol). I never knew him until I was a sophomore, and we didn't start going out until I was a junior and he was a senior.

We are still together, he is in the Air Force, and I'm attending college in September. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 am
angelaCG
hotsexygirl1996

Save water.

eek Hidden romance. xd

Shower with a friend.

yea like romeo and Juliet XD  

Sakura shining star

gleekpea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 pm
My bf is best friends with my best friends brother. My bestie used to hang out with him and she invited him to a party at her house and we just hit it off. been together almost 3 months now heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 pm
Funny story actually. Me and Travis have known each other for 17 years. And we are both 17 years old. How that works is our mothers have been best friends since forever! I mean Trav's sister held me when I was like 2 hours old. We grew up together, he always lived like right down the street. We would play tag, chase each other around the yard, have water fights. All that jazz. Well when we were 9, he told me that he loved me and that he wanted to marry me. Now that may sound ridiculous, but he totally meant it. Soooo when we turned 13, he decided on Valentines Day that he was going to get me a big box of chocolates, an arrangement of white, pink, and red roses, and a stuffed dinosaur. (Those are my favorite) Anyways, so he actually got down on one knee, with a bracelet in a box opened it, and said Olivia, it would make me the happiest teen ever if you were my girlfriend. I have loved you for the longest time, and now is the time to prove it. Will you be my girlfriend, and my Valentine? Of course I said yes, I always had a crush one him. SO we have been together ever since, 02/14/06 best Valentines day ever! <3  

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Temprrance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am
well my story is very complicated but i meant my boyfriend(fiance) through he best friend and my ex husband. yes.. i know im engaged to my ex husbands best friend.. its horrible i know but my husband was great untill he "changed" and things became violent. his best frined found out and tried helping me, well through out the process of support i fell in love with him. and we been togther for a year know and we just had are first baby together all though he has twins from a previous relationship. she is new, born july 9th at 10:55 pm she decided to come one month early. her name is australlia we call her aussie for short. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 pm

["We‘ll meet again in the afterlife…"]

I met my boyfriend, Adrian aka Kodack Panda Ber back in 2006 in the Chatterbox just randomly posting in a PYP. He saw my pic and made the first move by talking to me via PM. At the time I was dating someone who didn't seem to have the same interest as I did. Adrian and I stayed friends for a few months til my current boyfriend broke up with me - thats when he popped the question to me "Will you go out with me?" and of course, I said yes! We were pretty much, it seemed, made for each other. We liked the exact same things and enjoyed each other's company ALOT.

So on July 24, 2006 we started dating - Long Distance of course, him being in Nevada and me being in Washington. After a year of dating we finally met in Real Life and he stayed over for a few days during my birthday. It was love at first sight. From there the rest was history....

After many back and forth trips from each other's state, we decided that I would live with him down in Nevada. And I still am. 3nodding

We recently celebrated our Fourth Year anniversary. heart
Can't wait to see what the future brings.

Wolf God Moro

Beloved Gaian

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:29 pm
I have known my boyfriend for a long time! I had the biggest crush on him in seventh grade but unfortunately our whole class c=found out and embarrassed us and that was how he found out. He had promised to dissect the frog with me but that didn't happen because he didn't talk to me for three months. So from then on I continued on in my silent crushing as I dated other people and now as a senior in high school he asked me out! I really like him and he is just perfect! For prom he drew me a picture and put it in with the ticket and the picture said Will You Go To Prom with Me? He even put the Eiffel tower on there for the Theme of the prom and because we take French together! I love our connection and how we can speak the language of love to each other, though moreso of my speaking French.  
Welcoooome.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff