Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
China

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domitus Regis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:44 pm
safe zone: Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong

The People's rebublic of china borded up small sections of the cities in hopes of making money off of the epedimic, the zombies came through thoes cities and wiped out all of the people outside of the safe zones.

domonant groups: PRC, survivors

riding through the empty city streets "just another empty city" he said as he spotted another two zombies in the way, he whipped out his magnum and easily took them both out with a well placed head shot each. he stopped in fron of a gas station and took out his 2 machetes in case things got messy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm
(Isn't the Forbidden City also a safe house due to the guards and cutting off men's egg rolls before entering, the big building and how it blocks other from entering its walls?)  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Domitus Regis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 am
(no, the PRC won't go near that place so they didnt really defend it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 am
(Did you consult N for Notorious before starting this thread? Because in World War Z, the book this roleplay is based on, the pandemic started in China.)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:44 am
(I know that I'm so in this RP =P )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:13 pm
(i am aware that it started in china, that is why i made this the setting. Now, can we please rp, and if you read my profile u will see that i was here when it started)
*walks into the station and is rushed at by a zombie. Decapitaion. The zombie falls t the ground a head short. Not taking any chances he put one of the machetes away and pulls out his magnum.*  

Domitus Regis

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 pm
Domitus Regis
(i am aware that it started in china, that is why i made this the setting. Now, can we please rp, and if you read my profile u will see that i was here when it started)
*walks into the station and is rushed at by a zombie. Decapitaion. The zombie falls t the ground a head short. Not taking any chances he put one of the machetes away and pulls out his magnum.*

(First of all, you didn't answer my question. Secondly, you're roleplaying in the wrong format. Don't use asterisks to denote actions.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 am
NoLifeKing66
Domitus Regis

(First of all, you didn't answer my question. Secondly, you're roleplaying in the wrong format. Don't use asterisks to denote actions.)

sorry that i dont use what u think is proper format, but there is no proper format for rping, everyone has a different way of doing it  

Domitus Regis

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 am
Domitus Regis
NoLifeKing66
Domitus Regis

sorry that i dont use what u think is proper format, but there is no proper format for rping, everyone has a different way of doing it
In the end there's only 1 correct, superior way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm
((You need to rewrite the summary of the zone a bit, also take out the post you put inside of the summary, its supposed to be information, not what your character is doing, reminder to everyone, full paragraphs, literacy and if you need ideas on what happened in china, check out world war Z))  

N for Notorious
Crew

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 am
Domitus Regis
NoLifeKing66
Domitus Regis

(Actually, I'm pretty sure that it says somewhere that you must post in the past tense in this guild. Also, you should probably put brackets around OOC posts so people know it's OOC)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 am
(To add on. 1. Use Third Person. 2. This guild requires paragraphs full of no terrible grammar stuff. 3. The regular way to rp is how we do it here other than the paragraph thing. People just make it shorter to ease up time and thinking. Everyone does have their own way of rping but when rping in a forum or thing owned by someone they might want you to rp the proper way not unique way((I made a paragraph out of this XD)).)  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am
(Once I see people start RPing correctly and the intro post rewritten properly, I will join.)  
The Apocalypse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games