Resignation. [RESULT]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 am
OKAY. Getting started right away, I realized lately that I am VERY inactive on Gaia, and I'm not doing much to help/promote this guild. I just figured planning out an RP and advertising the guild is a bit too much for a 13 year old who spends most of her time drawing. OTL;;
SO. I will be choosing the new guild leader based on they're activity in the guild recently, how well they bond with everyone, and they're ability to organize things properly.
Dear goodness, this is going to be rather tough. All of you guys are really great supporters of this guild~. I'll get to choosing the new guild leader right away, and I'll post up the results of the top three here in a bit.

EDIT: Okay, I looked through all the members of this guild, and found 3 who were most active, and are possibly a few of the most amazing friends you could ever have~. They are:
oOGenisis_RhapsodosOo
ApplexEve
Lunalover009

ALRIGHT~! By quick thinking and lots of thought into this, Lunalover009 is our new guild president! CCCC:
She's just seemed like one who would be an excellent choice as guild leader, and she sticks to the role of informing us of new chapter releases on 1/2 Prince~. She's an avid follower of 1/2 Prince and I just thought she'd be amazing as guild leader.
And Gen, Axe~. I could never forget you guys! You two helped lead this guild no matter what~! You both have great attitudes and you both are very active within this guild too~! So I promoted both of you to Vice Presidence~!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:40 am
Ah thanks TRIXX! i'll do mah best!! XD

Lunalover009
Captain

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Koizumi Yumei
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm
Thanks TRiXX! Look foward to making everything best for ou guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 am
I believe both of you will do your best! From your dedication to this guild, I can tell Gaia's first 1/2 Prince guild will be the best there is to be!

T R l X X
Crew

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Oh I feel so honored! *-* I will continue to remain active and support the guild! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 am
Luna's in charge?! OwO YAY LUNA!!!!!!

Skye Cotton

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
» Main Menu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers