Welcome to Gaia! ::

We died.

Back to Guilds

sorry guys, this is dead. 

Tags: Random, Roleplay, Anime, Semi-Lit 

Reply Real people Roleplays.
ʈ ø βε ør nøʈ ʈø βε [Start Posting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
Nah, Imma poll whore. :D
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 am
Story:

School just started for the new girl in town, and already it seems her first day sucks. With all of the cliques already assembled, she has found herself out of place in this little world this called high school. The pecking order was already established earlier in the year, the populars, also known schoolwide as the Barbies. As all the populars go, they were the meanest of the mean and the prettiest out of the pretty, which in their dictionary gave them rights to rule the school. Of course not, but who realy cares? Just as long as they were pretty, the student body was fine with it. Where would the stories go without te mean girls taking an interest to our little newbie? So, there she is, stuck in a world where teenaged dream did come true. Let's add the cliche hunk that the girl falls for, but let's make him a big douche, shall we? Even though his personality says otherwise, everyone still loves him. He's the hot and mysterious bad boy. He has a few piercings and tattoes here and there, but who cares right? So the girl falls in love with him, but he's kind of aloof and wouldn't really hook up with anyone under his league, what will our girl do now?

So...Let's ask these questions to ourselves... Will she go back to being a nobody? All geeky wallflower, with the not so fortunate litter of the social crop? Maybe her ever wise older brother could help... If he wasn't so caught up with school that is. What is a young girl supposed to do in situations like this... Well, we'll find out now, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:12 am
Rules:

-No text talking, like: typing "u" instead of you, and "r" instead of are.

-Keep it PG-13, meaning if you cuss, don't cuss every other word.

-Please do not overpost. I wouldn't want to go through posts of unrelated crud, and if you are, please, find someway to contact me before I get pissed.

-I want at least 6 sentences. It can't be no more than two paragraphs or just three short ones. I don't like reading novels, so suck it! I suggest you edit posts if it's less than 6 sentences.

-Real pictures only. No pictures of yourself either, because we already know how pretty you are...

-I'm a sucker for simple and pretty posts.

-I will tell you when I don't like something, and when I do, I will discuss the notion publicly. Yeah, just to humiliate you and to keep it in your head, that I will do so, without any pang of guilt whatsoever.

-Oh yes, before I forget, when it comes to the matter of your characters thoughts, please use Italics and if they're speaking, use Bold or use a different color. Do use "quotation marks" and *no asterisks allowed*.

-I am OCD for grammar, so unless you want me to frikkin' b***h at you, I advise you check your work.

-OoC at the bottom of your postss, do not make a new post because I will delete it. Either put it in between (parenthesis) or OoC in front of it.

-Drama and romance is accepted, as it does apply to the real world. But, our little newbie suddenly can't become the mean girl, and play pranks on the Barbies. Be real, they can destroy your life in return.

-PM me to reserve your character. Title it "Mean Girls" I will not assure you that you will get the part. IT's first come, irst serve, or the people that I think would do best portraying of the characters.

-I AM GOD in this RP and I can change the rules whenever I see fit.

-No arguing with me, or anyone else, as a matter of fact.

-Since I'm nice, I'll give you three strikes then you're out. I'll find someone else if not myself to play the character you lost.

-Don't like my rules? Then, GTFO and make your own RP.

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 am
Characters I need:

Outcasts:
The Newbie
Newbie's Geek Friend

Populars:
The hunk
Newbie's brother

Barbies:
The queen bee
Bee's right hand girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 am
Profiles, bitches:

[color=COLOR1][b]My puppetmaster:[/b](Username)[/color]

[color=COLOR2][b]I am known as:[/b](Character's Name)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]But, you can call me:[/b](Nickname)[/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]God made me:[/b](Gender)[/color]

[color=COLOR2][b]This is my social status:[/b](Popular, outcast,Barbie)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Do you like this stuff...? Because I love them![/b](please at least 3)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][b]Eeeek... I hate this stuff, I just can't stand them![/b]
(Dislikes at least 3)[/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]Personality:[/b](At least 4)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Let me tell you about my family's life style:[/b](High class, Middle class or ...)[/color]

[color=COLOR2][b]This song plays everytime I walk in a room:[/b][url=????](Song Name by Artist)[/url][/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]I'm likely found to overuse this line:[/b](Quote)[/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]I can be seen in my sexy transport vehicle:[/b][url=car picture] (Name of Car)[/url][/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]This is what I look like, Aren't I gorgeous?[/b][/b](Only real picture please, none of you. :D)[/color]

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 am
If I accepted your profile, post it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 am
Did I not say this was open?

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 am
Don't make me find you so you can have creepy buttsecks with my ferret...o.e!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 pm
I will rape you with a freaking weasel! D:

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

Clay Panda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*-*Bella Smith<:3)~~

})i({The Newbie})i({

Bella blinked as the light from her window touch her cheeks. She sat up and moved the shades to find a beautiful sunrise. Her favorite reading place, a large oak tree, broke up the sun beams. She streched her arms above her head and and fall down back on to her pillow. "Ugh. The first day of school. And no just any school. A new school. Why did I have to change schools? It's so stupid."

Bella sat up again and ruffled her hair. She went to her closet and picked out her favorite jean and tee-shirt along and her worn out Vanz. She went to her door long mirror and fixed her hair and shirt. Next, she went to her desk to gather her bookbag and pens.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
"Everyday I see myself, I love me even more!"

Σvangeline hys
Head Barbie
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Evangeline began her daily routine by her usual wakeup led by her maid, Cora, drawing her curtains slightly, with enough sunlight streaming in that it made her show slight movement. Eva kept her eyes closed, as Cora drew the curtains further, and let rays of sun in, which made Evangeline open her blueish-grey eyes and give her maid a look. "Okay...Cora, I'm up." She said in a murmur. Cora left Evangeline to her humdrum morning doings.

In less than an hour after her awakening, Eva straightened her jet black hair and finished applying her eyeliner, with a dab of lipgloss, her routine, was over. She was ready for school, and ready to see the new girl everyone was talking about. Evangeline walked out of the house, fully dressed in her casual clothing; her skin tight skinny jeans, with her plaid dress shirt played down with a black tank top. Her leather stiletto heeled boots made noises as she descended the tile stairs. As she was heading out the door, Cora handed her the Prada bag her mother bought her just yesterday from Milan. A bring home present for her of course. She sifted through the bag for the keys to her Lamborghini and once found, she was on her way outside, where her car was already parked and ready for her to drive. "Well, Ta ta, darling!" Evangeline waved to Cora, putting on her sunglasses, and checking for minor touchups before she drove off in her Lambo.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

MyCondomVibrates

Tipsy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
"Ruki! Please help me Ruki!" the voice slowly echoes and Ruki wakes up to find out it was all a dream. "Whoa that was one nightmare, lucky it was all a dream." he said it with a shock looked on his face while breathing heavily.Ruki decides to get off his bed then goes to his bathroom. While he's in the bathroom he's been thinking weird thoughts about the nightmare he had last night."Who was that girl?" he thought to himself while taking a shower and brushing his teeth.

After he's done brushing his teeth and showering, he wipes himself with his towel then steps out of the bathroom. "Ah, nothing but a nice shower and a refreshing morning!" he then dresses up and makes breakfast. He starts cooking up eggs, sausage, and bacon. Then serves it on his dining table and pours a glass of orange juice. He finally eats up all his food and swallows down his orange juice.

After he ate all his breakfast he walks through the hallway and grabs his Scooter. "Alright let's go to school." he says it with determination. Ruki then leaves his mansion and closed the door then rides his scooter to school while singing his song,"Dancing Queen by ABBA"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
Axel Stone

These kids would kill for this life. This life full of speed, and the weed. While I start to party, getting drunk off the Bacardi.

Axel's morning always ended the same. The annoying beeping of the unwanted alarm clock that his mother forced him to use. He had to admit he felt entirely awful about his parents divorce, he could remember the days when he was young and his family was happy. A senior now and it had been...quiet some time. He was eighteen now...when they got a divorce he was only seven. The memories haunted him. Laying in his bed, still as can be his memories showered over him like acid. "Axel honey! Are you up?" he heard his mother's voice chimed through the modest house like a melody. He sighed and sat up, staring at the darkness in his room, "Yeah mom...I'm awake." he said just loud enough for hear to ear from the top of the steps. His voice was dry and sounded as dead as his mind in the morning. Pulling himself off his light blue futon, he flicked on a lamp that had a neon green shade on it. He was granted basement as his room, he didn't mind. It was fixed up and had a look that really fit him. He looked at the time on his clock, "Five thirty...why do I wake up this early?" he asked himself mentally through he knew the answer. He took forever to actually move, his mind trapped in thoughts it was more mental preparation to get him ready for school.

He looked at the mirror that was cut to look like a squiggle he saw himself, "This...this is what the girls love? A boy with a ******** up past, and some dashing looks...alright then. They get what they get. I will not change my entire attitude for one person. Axel, you are one ******** up boy..." he thought with a slight frown. His body was pale and a bit lanky, tall standing 5"10 and a half with brown hair that looked like a lions mane at the moment and silver snake bites with light brown eyes. He sighed heavily and staggered to the shower.

After talking the time to clean up and really wake up it was six o'clock. His mother had left for work and he was now alone. Walking to the dresser he searched like a mad man for clothes. Finally he decided, a pair of black skinny jeans, light blue Hurley t-shirt with large black and white high top Nike shoes with a gray Volcom hoodie. He grabbed his black heavy duty backback and strutted to his black Nissan Cube and started the engine. He looked at the time, he'd probably sit on the steps till school started composing himself for another day of the "good life" or whatever it was called anymore. The song California Gurls by Katy Perry he realized how bad it seemed that he knew all the lyrics and was a single child, who's parents were separated and his mother only listened to Johnny Cash and other country music. He quickly changed it, amused with himself though he couldn't risk anyone seeing him listen to such candy-like music. He put his iPod in and turned on Eva the Carrier by A Skylit Drive and started screaming the lyrics as he started speeding down the highway.

Vitta Nai Kida

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

xSinisterxAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am
User Image
Кץℓιε Ģoɾ∂oη
"Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?"
Barbie

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kylie was woken by the sound of Dirty Picture by Taio Cruz ft Ke$ha playing on her alarm clock. She brushed some of her raven black hair out of her eyes before flinging her purple satin covers off of her and slipping on her fuzzy slippers. Kylie's room was pretty massive, with a king sized canopy bed, with sheer curtains decorating the posts with lots of room to spare even with her large bed. She walked over to the grand window, the curtains had already been pulled by the maid. Today was going to be a beautiful first day of school. She then made her was into her walk in closet, choosing a pair of grey skinny jeans along with a pale yellow tee with a grey vest over it with a conclusion of her black leather heeled boots.

After a little over an hour, her hair was straightened, her make up applied, and her teeth brushed and pearly white. She glanced at herself in the mirror one last time for her approval. A smile appeared on her face. Perfect as always. She made her way down the grand stairs down into the foyer, grabbing her black Dulce & Gabbana bag along with her keys that went to her BMW and her iPhone. She walked out the front door, not needing to say goodbye to anyone, she knew her parents were already at work.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

]Derric yawned softly as he sat up, his hair a mess. “Urg…” Derric mumbled as he looked at his alarm clock. Derric proceed to get out of bed, and dragged himself out of bed too the bathroom. He stopped on in journey and looked at his sister’s door. “You up yet?” He called for her and proceeded to knock on the door. Derric sighed as he proceeded to wait for her answer.

Derric sighed as he decided to move on not waiting for her answer. He walked to the kitchen, and poured himself a glass of Oj and smiled as the tart orange taste touched his tongue. “ahh that’s good.” He said into his glass and smiled as he placed the glass down. “Urg I got to get dressed…”

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

queen of new twerk
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image
"Everyday I see myself, I love me even more!"

Σvangeline hys
Head Barbie
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Evangeline stopped at a red light and searched for her iPhone, taking it out and punched in one to dial Kylie's number. She listened to the dial tones and tapped at the steering wheel of her Lamborgini Diablo, waiting for her bestie boo to answer. When her best friend didn't, she hung up and texted her. 'Hey girlie! I think we should skip first period to go shopping, eh?' Once Eva finished her text, she sent it to Kylie, texting like a beast as always of course. She looked back at the road and waited for the light to change colors. An odd car horn went off next to her. "Hey baby, wanna come play with me?" A man driving the car next to her said. "No. It's fine." She winked, and stepped on the gas, after taking a short glance at the light. A good thing about an Italian Sports Car.

She arrived in school, gaining curious stares from Freshmen. The glances were inevitable, as she was driving a Dream Car of most and acting like it really wasn't that Big of a deal. Evangeline stayed in the car, prepping herself for school, or the mall, whichever Kylie was picking. Her soul sister was her right hand girl and she needed her approval always. She fixed her hair, tussling it sexily, once more getting looks.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Real people Roleplays.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces