Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:14 pm
Dante smiled as he finally saw the mansion. He looked over his shoulder and smiled, "You ok back there?!" He had to yell so his voice would be over the wind.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Isabella, who's eyes were shut tightly whispered, but was still heard. "Yes, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:18 pm
Dante laughed as he went from flying to a dive to the ground. At the last second he flipped around and landed on his feet. He smiled as he looked at his Uncle's Mansion. He looked at Isabella, "Welcome to my house."  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Isabella, who had shrieked as he did that and held on all the tighter, but giving a bit of a laugh, smiled. "Thank you.." She looked at it and nearly fell off at the size.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Dante smiled and gently grabbed Isabella's hand and led her to the door....which for some reason was massive. He knocked on it three times then pressed his palm flat on the metal. Both doors opened and revealed the inside of the house which was filled with swords, vases, stairs, bathrooms, and rooms. He smiled, "So. Where to first?"  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:25 pm
Isabella's eyes widened more at the scene inside. Not able to speak she just blinked at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 pm
Dante chuckled and kissed Isabella, Come on. Lets get you a room." He led her up the stairs and into a hallway with alot of doors on both sides of the walls. He smiled as he walked, "My Uncle likes to collect artifacts so he built this place to hold it all. He also built it to give me a place to stay and train."  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm
She tilted her head a bit. "Train?" she asked as she had never had to do a such thing. She looked around at the stuff. "And where is your uncle?" she asked, knowing that she only had the power to snap things into existence.... but to a limit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm
Outside Tyler walked by.He froze,stunned at the mansion,then he turned to walk away.  

iix-Hug me

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm
(random guy!! Attack!! *missles and guns attack*)

Dante shrugged, "Right now I dont know, but he'll be home later. Now lets find you a room." He soon stopped at a red door near the end of the hall and opened it. He smiled as he saw the guest bedroom that looked like it belonged to a king. He waved his hand, "After you mi'lady."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm
She had been watching him and then turned, freezing on the spot. "N..no I can't..."  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Dante's instantly looked concerned and hugged Isabella, "Hey now. Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 pm
"It..it's too big.... i... i couldn't take such a room, besides... it's as if a princess were to be in it.. and i am no princess." she replied softly, looking at him.  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 pm
Dante couldnt help but smile at what Isabella said. He kissed her and put his head against her's, "Hey. You are a princess no matter what anyone says."  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff