Vice Captain

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 am
Hi guild!
I know it's been a while but how are ya'll doing?
I've got a cold right now so that sucks... However, that's not what I'm here to talk with you about today.

If you haven't noticed, the Capt. and the rest of the crew hasn't been around much lately... So I propose this to everyone:
Would you like some of your current non-crew fellows to become crew and take care of the guild?

Please tell us what you think and we'll figure this out ASAP (hopefully). If we don't respond, message me (Margem) your response.

Thanks!
~Margem  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 pm
As an addendum to this thread, I'd like to say that there will be - and already are - some extremely minor changes. Just gauging the importance of certain threads over others and such things.

Hopefully our minor reorganization will make the guild ever so slightly easier for you, our cherished guild member, to navigate. If there's any areas you specifically would like cleaned up and organized, feel free to post it here or even message me personally. I promise to do my best to get to it in a timely manner.

Now, unfortunately, a timely manner isn't what it once was. As you may have realized, we the Crew, Vice Captain, and Captain are more than a little bit busy. Be it work, school, or any number of other things, we are not able to manage the guild as we once did.

Please help us out by trying to keep your own threads properly organized by sub-forum and letting me know through messages anything that needs relatively immediate attention.

We hope that this transitional period will end shortly with the guild properly intact and active. Thanks so much for hanging in there!!

Rohrchi
Crew

Welcome to Alacrity! Main Forum - Grammar/Spelling/Help/Training

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces