Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Guardian... Angel?

Back to Guilds

role play guild 

Tags: element, guardian, roleplay, multi-race 

Reply Modern Times
Welcome [read and sign] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foreboding Sneeze

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 pm


Welcome


This rp community is about a group of elemental holders, their guardians, and a community out to get the elements. In the main forum things will be set in modern times. Slowly as we gather members and funds there will be subforms for other time periods.


How does one get an element?


One needs to be in close proximity of an elemental holder when they die. This brings many "evil do-ers" to try to kill these elementalist. ((For the time being only 1 elementalist per element once we get some antagonists going I may enter some elementalist npcs to be killed so others may have elements))

What are guardians?


Guardians are beings of any race that are connected by the soul to one specific elementalist. They have the strong urge and desire to protect the elemental holder, many times falling in love with them.

Please read the following and sign that you agree to the rules. Then feel free to make a character profile and get role playing.

Okay here are some rules I had to make.

1. No Godmodding, it isn't fun. Killing, mind control, mind reading, ect, needs to be agreed to in OOC.

2. Keep cursing down, only idiots cuss all the time, there are better words to use.

3. Follow all gaia rules.

4. Remember that all super strong powers can only be used against someone with permission. Characters are not all powerful or the element would never get passed on.

5. Don't kill anyone without permission, has to be said twice just to make it clear.

6. Feel free to post new topics, just try not to repeat topics.

7. Guardians have the same element as their charges.

8. Please do not use * or - for action. Type in a novel form (what they make you do in English class when writing a story).

Posting here means you agree to these rules and that you have read them.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 pm


I've read it. biggrin
I was just wondering... Are there any Literacy requirements?

Cynical Wonder

Wheezing Noob

7,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Foreboding Sneeze

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 pm


WonderNoob
I've read it. biggrin
I was just wondering... Are there any Literacy requirements?

All I ask is that it is done in a novel format where quotations are used and ** or - - are not.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:38 pm


Just wondering. Where is the story? X'D

iHaru-chanx


Foreboding Sneeze

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm


iHaru-chanx
Just wondering. Where is the story? X'D


I provide the setting, the idea and the members provide the plot. It will be different for each thread and some may not have a specific plot line.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm


i read heart

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shadow Neko 1885

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:48 pm


I have read the rules
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 pm


Likewise.

Foxwolfy

Backwoods Shapeshifter

14,525 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Waffles! 25

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 pm


Well, this should be interesting. I'm game.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:10 pm


Read the rules smile looks fun

everlonley


Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:11 pm


^^ I totally agree to these rules ~ heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:24 pm


Foreboding Sneeze
iHaru-chanx
Just wondering. Where is the story? X'D


I provide the setting, the idea and the members provide the plot. It will be different for each thread and some may not have a specific plot line.


Alright then~!
And I read it. lol

iHaru-chanx


StrykerZ14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 pm


Yeah Got it, but I still have one question. Why did you invite me to join?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm


Read and ready to role!

Ani Pendragon

Quotable Poster


Foreboding Sneeze

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 pm


StrykerZ14
Yeah Got it, but I still have one question. Why did you invite me to join?


Like I said in the invitation... it was random. I invited 80 people randomly.
Reply
Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//