Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 pm
Garrek settled down ontop of a hill and looked around. This planet was nice,and much like his homeland. He found a ledge and sat down,his feet hanging over the edge.
Why did he feel compled to move on? Was it because the object of his searching was nearby?
He flexed his wings,preparing to take off and explore the surronding area from the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu woke up, her ears ringing. she had a bad headache. she looked around lazily. she didnt know where she was. it was still bright out but she couldnt hear the children playing so she wasnt in the park. she couldnt remember what had happened.
she slowly sat up. she seemed to be on a bench just outside of the park. she went to stand up and felt a scream of pain climb up her leg as it protested her movement. it all flooded back.
"the girl!"she tried to stand again only to be sent back down in pain. she then heard a hissing sound. it seemed she was still bleeding and the bench wasnt to happy about it. it hissed almost in pain as the poison in her blood ate away at its polished surface. she shuttered. she ripped away the bottom half of her shirt and tied it right above her wound cutting of the blood flow. it soon slowed enough that she could rap it.
just as she was finishing she heard a creek and the bench gave way sending her tumbling to the ground. her whole body screamed. she sat on the ground in pain and lit a cigarette. she took a long drag letting the smoke fill her longs.
"this is just not your day." she said to her self as she let out a puff of smoke.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 pm
Garrek flapped his wings a few times,getting used to using them again. He could only fly for a short while before they tired out,then he had to wait hours for the rest of his body to catch up.
He jumped off the ledge,opening his wings slowly and letting them catch the surronding air. He stayed low to the ground,searching. He knew that whatever he was looking for was close,he could feel it within his heart and soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu sat there for a long while getting weird looks from passers by. she reached for another cigarette only to find an empty pack. she groaned. it looks like she was going to have to get up. "i hate this..." she breathed quietly to herself.
after a few minutes of readying herself for the pain she started to stand. of all thew wounds she had ever gotten. the claws, whips, swords, hammers, and burns seemed not to hold a candle to an ice bullet.
she let out another groan.
"i hate the cold. stupid man with his stupid gun and the stupid girl. who uses there power when they are under the public eye? stupid people..." it seemed her grumbling helped with the pain so she continued. she walked to a gas station getting odd looks the whole way there. she continued her ramblings to the cashier who was really confused and tried not to look her in the eye.
she walked out and headed for a nice quiet ally way. she sat down on small crate and packed her cigarettes on her good leg. after lighting a cigarette she started breathing deeply allowing her dark magic to flow. she had really bad control and had never been trained to use her new power. it took a lot to speed up her natural healing process and she let a lot of that energy escape. she finally got her leg to stop hurting... unless she moved it but she left a little trail right to her of strong dark energy. she sat and rested trying to recover her strength.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am
Garrek felt the strong pull of someone using dark magic and quickly flew closer towards it. He landed. (Well it was more more like crashed,He wasn't used to landing yet,) and looked around.
He was in an alleyway,probuly in a highly populated city. "Great." He muttered."Now I've really done it. What ever made you look for this dark magic Garrek."
He muttered to himself,walking down the alley,his wings tucked tightly against him,his scarf wrapped around his torso.
He smelt something foul,and stopped his walkling for a minute.This was the source of the dark magic he felt earlyer. He leaned against a wall,watching the women with mild interest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

eyes closed, akumu rested. she felt weak and tired... and like someone was watching her. she opened one bright voilet eye to look around. she saw someone looking at her and closed it again. she made a personal body check to make sure her leg would hold her. using the wall she pulled herself up. standing at five foot she opened her eyes and flinched at the pain in her leg."arg stupid leg!" she cursed a few times before breathing in deeply and turning to the man. she spoke through clinched teeth. "can i help you?"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:26 pm
Garrek stayed in the shadows . If someone looked,all they would see were puple glowing eyes."Perhaps the real question is do you need help." He repiled."I would sit down and rest that leg if I were you."He looked at the girl. She was defently the person he was searching for. The void that that filled him for so long had suddenly vanished to be replaced with a calm understanding.
He debated stepping out the shadows in order to help her. He didn't want to frighten her.After a while,he decided to come out and suffer for his actions. He stepped out of the shadows towards the women."My name is Garrek Swiftdragon." He said."Allow me to help you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:31 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu hated when strangers tried to help her. they always thought they were some how better then her. "i dont think i do thanks." and in there limited lives they somehow thought they knew better too. "like i dont have a million different things to do. i could just sit here and wast time and be vulnerable. who the hell are you that you think you know best" she started to limp towards the end of the ally way when he stepped out and told her his name. she stopped. "... wow arnt you a sight." she said under her breath then spoke. "what are you? why should i trust you?"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:55 am
Garrek smiled."You have a point." He replied."But if I truly wanted to hurt you,I would have already."He closed his eyes,and tapped into dark magic. He watched as the sky darkened."I belive you and I have a simular purpose."He stopped the flow of magic,making the sky brighten."I am a dragon hybrid." He explaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"you would have tried." she gave him a challenging look, watching the sky darken. "and i dont see how we could have a similar purpose when i dont know what my purpose is." she exclaimed. as the sky lighted she sighed. "and you still have given me no reason to trust you."

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:43 pm
Garrek shrugged,flapping his tucked in wings."There isn't really any reason to trust me." He admitted. "All I can give you is my word." He looked around,not for any purpose really, and shrugged again.
He wanted her to trust him,but knew that he didn't look trust worthy. Then again,maybe this wasn't who he was looking for. He closed the first of his three eyelids,making it look as if he still had his eyes open, and leaned his back against a wall This usually hurt his wings,but he didn't care. He didn't plan on using them any time soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

there was an awkward pause. akumu looked off to the distance. "... well im going to get some food so... if you want to maybe join me..."

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:52 pm
Garrek opened his eyes again and pushed himself off the wall "If you don't mind my company then I'd be honored." He replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu flicked her cigarette butt only to light another one. i found this great place over here its the nubia cafe. ever been? she lead them down the alleyway and on to the street. she still limped feeling the pain with each step and worrying about the poor girl she had been wounded protecting. she knew that ether the man was bested and she was safe or he had one and the girl... was dead. death was no stranger to her and she had learned that all you can do is forget about it and move on so thats what she did.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm
"No I've only just arrived here today." Garrek replied. He watched the girl as she walked. She was limping baddly,but he decided not to comment. She seemed to be someone who delt with pain on a regular basis. "If it not considered to rude may I have your name? He asked ,suddenly bothered by the simple fact that he didn't know her name.
Normally,that fact didn't bother him,he delt with new people every onther day. But he wanted to know her name,and a lot of other things that he decided not to ask.  
Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff