• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Karin of the Earth
~~Damin Hiko!!~~

User Image
Karin smiled. She had arrived at her place. It was a decent abode, 1 story ranch style. Almost 2000 square feet. It was enough for her, her two pets, and her disabled brother.

"Hey Damin." She said as she entered the door. "I brought home a freind, don't have too much fun without me at the party tonight."

"I won't!" He yelled back. If you looked at him, you wouldn't be able to tell he's disabled at all. In fact, he was getting dressed for this party.

He smiled. "Tammie's taking me. I don't have to worry about a date."

Karin smiled. "That's wonderful. Oh, Damin, this is Marvic." She said, introducing marvic to her brother. She was still floating.

"Damin, did you feed Takera and Mojima?" She asked, referring to their two dogs.

Damin nodded enthusiastically. He was the elder of the two nekos, yet he acted like a 10 year old at best. Generally it made his sister smile. Especially because she knows how hard he has it and how he has to maintain enthusiasm and determinition. It could literally kill him if he didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image
~_.-._[-Marvic-]_.-._~

You all know what it's like to lose something.......

Marvic looked around as he came to Karin's house. Wow.....This place is amazing. He looked around. When she started talking to someone, he looked over and saw another neko. He looks older then her.......Interesting. "Hi." He waed a little. Something about the way Karin and Damin acted made him think that there was something......Off about this guy. Maybe there are related....Brother and sister? Maybe..... He shook his head, he didn't know.

When she started talking about a party, he got nervous. Party? Is she going too? He hated crowded places, they bugged him. If she went to a party, he would go, but don't expect him to like it. He paced a little, getting his nerves all bundled up. Calm down.....It's only people.... He sighed, this day was going really weird.

But what about trying to find something that you never had?

MissTeeHee

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Darkstar Azaleas

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

Karin of the Earth

~~Damin Hiko!!~~

User Image

Damin looked at Marvic. "Hi! I'm Damin Hiko." He then winced. "Hold on sis..." He said as he walked off to the bathroom.

Karin turned to Marvic. "He's my brother. He's very sick." She then yelled out to him. "Don't forget your shot!" Takera and Mojima then ran into the room. One of them was a pure bred great dane female. Her tag said Takera. Mojima was a mutt, Karin thought it was a pit bull/lab mix. She turned to Marvic. "And these are my dogs."

Damin came out of the bathroom. He did have a slightly pale look on his face, but he was smiling and trying to hide his illness. "Sis, you're floating." He said, pointing to her feet. He then saw Mojima come up to him and curl up at his feet. He then leaned in and whispered something to Karin.

Karin nodded. "I'll call Tammie and let her know. Do you still want to go?" When Damin nodded, she looked at Marvic. "Hey, can you watch over Damin for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
~_.-._[-Marvic-]_.-._~

Marvic looked over at Karin sadly. "I'm....sorry to hear that. He seems like a nice fellow....." He turned to where Damion disappeared. Must be a mental illness........I can't smell anything else.......He is the picture perfect of healthy.....Physically. He sighed, then looked back up. "Oh, these are your dogs......I don't think I've ever owned a dog....Nope. Though, they seem nice." He reached his hand out to pet one of them. It shied away from. "And there's a reason to that I suppose...."

Marvic looked up as Karin asked him to watch Damion. "Sure....Anything you want......Where will you be?" He didn't know why he asked, but he felt like he neede to know. Oi......She's going to think you are a weirdo! He sighed again.

(((Sorry about not posting ealier, I have 7 RPs that I'm in, and 2 other Guilds....Sorry.)))  

MissTeeHee

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150

Darkstar Azaleas

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

Karin of the Earth

~~Damin Hiko!!~~

User Image

By then, Karin had already walked off. She was headed into the bathroom to get a couple of things. she was shuffling around the shelves, and suddently somthing fell and crashed.

Damin looked at Marvic and Takera. "Tacky doesn't like strangers. She hates any sort of unfamiliar scent." He then heard the crash and winced. "What was that?" He yelled.

"I just broke a brace! Hold on!" She closed her eyes and focused, trying to call something out of the living room.

Damin held up the screws on the table, and the screwdriver. All the parts went flying away into the bathroom. He sighed. "She broke one of my leg braces...." He sighed and then looked around. After a while, he started to get fidgety. "Karin! Hurry Up!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
~_.-._[-Marvic-]_.-._~

Marvic just watched as the two worked to fix the leg braces. "So, does she breack these braces often?" He asked with a little sarcasim. Well, hope it's okay.... He turned his attention back to the dogs. "Well, I don't think she would like me anyways. I'm not human." He said with a smiled. "If you have to know, I'm a dragon. Shape-Changing. You and your sister are Nekos, I like Nekos." He stated. Why did I just say that? He shook his head. "So, where are you, uh, we going?" He asked nervously.

(((Sorry for not posting for so long....I was sick and couldn't get on. Then school came back......)))  

MissTeeHee

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150

Darkstar Azaleas

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 am
User Image

Karin of the Earth

~~Damin Hiko!!~~

User Image

Damin chuckled. "Karin is actually very klutzy. But she made these braces from scratch so she knows how to fix them easily." Damin raised an eyebrow while laying on the couch. He then raised a head and looked in the direction of the bathroom. "Ka-tir, Des Otan." He shouted out.

"Un. Kesssssss.....ta-bir" she yelled back. She then walked out of the bathroom with 4 shots and 2 braces. "Otan is a celebration of family and food. It is a sacred half-hour each day set aside specifically for a family meal and a game of some sort. Typically it happens around dinnertime. However, in this house, Otan means shot-time for Damin." She then set the basket down on the ground and knelt by her brother. "Damin is headed out to a party. You and I will be on our own." She blushed and turned away. "Ka-tir is Damin's pet name for me. It means "Stong Sweetheart"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
~_.-._[-Marvic-]_.-._~

Marvic watched as Karin came back out, with two braces and four shots. I hope those aren't for me.....Oh boy. When she started to explain some things, he was starting to get lost. "Wait...Is this holiday of yours made by you or is it part of your culture?" He didn't know why he was asking questions, it was out of character for him. Just shut up already.....Would you? "Oh wait...So no celebration here? And we are staying?" He sounded happy at that thought, but only because he has issues with bid crowds and parties. Then he realized how he sounded. "I didn't mean like that...." He bluched. Just shut up now...Please?

MissTeeHee

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150

Darkstar Azaleas

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Karin of the Earth

~~Damin Hiko!!~~

User Image

Damin raised an eyebrow. As soon as Karin fixed him up with his shots and braces and stuff, he left to go get his date for the night. He then stopped back in and grabbed a cane, quickly leaving the house again.

Karin sighed. It was nice having her brother out of the house. "Ok...Otan, the celebratory meal....dinner, whatever...it's not a holiday. It's just a celebration, or tradition, or whatever that happens daily. We just don't do it that often because of Damin's illness. It takes up that half hour to get his shots. The braces are for when he's going out." She then went out into the living room and plopped on the couch, turning on the TV, lazily searching for something to watch. "C'mon Marvic. Come join me." She said.  
Modern Times

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games