Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

the ballroom
the place were the partys happen and all the events take place here
be on the look out for dances and events they will take place in this room
there will be dancing drinking music and people and lots of fun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:07 pm
Heard of a ball that was needing to be attended by all people living in the coven, juuuust great. He huffed as he walked into the ballrooom, thank the lord he was the first there, it gave him a better reason to leave earlier than the rest. JAcobi still only wore enough to keep him decent, a pair of jeans that were less than new. He watched the ballroom carefully as he stepped to a far corner of the room, dirt footsteps tracking the clean floors of the ballroom. URsa looked around, grabbing a chair and bringing it to the corner with him, sitting down and crossing his arms, growling gently. He didn't like meeting new people, but hopefully after this he would never have to acknowledge these people again.  

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:17 pm
-She entered in her black ball dress looking for Bakkey, she saw some dirty foot steps leading to a person by the wall she came closer laughing abit- Hello Sir aren't you a bit cold? -she asked smiling friednly-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:20 pm
He growled at the woman "I smell demon... and alcohol..." He said looking up to the woman "Never cold." He said, his russian accent flowing trhough his lips "Aren't you a little dressed up for this?" He said, almost sounding cold, looking towards the door, he only knew about one other person living in this home, both women, Ursa minor, the Alpha male of the Coven!  

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm
"Well sorry for the alcohol, but I like beeing a demon so I won't be sorry for that... and I do like this dress so nope I'm just fine" -she turned around laughing then stoped and looked at the guy again- "I'm Elizabeth the demon as you already know... and you are...?" -she has never met someone like him before so she was curious whos sitting infront of her-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:30 pm
huffed some, his arms still crossed as he sat there, continuing to look at the ball doors, wondering if anyone would be in this coven besides the three, and then eyed the Demon known as Elizabeth "I am Ursa Minor, the Were-bear." He said cracking his knuckles.  

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm
"Oh my gosh! You're a bear?! Hooow cuuuute!" -she smiled friendly and playfull knowing that Ursa will defently react irritated on that-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm
Nishi walks into the ball wearing a gray short skirted dress that poofed out at the bottom with black ruffles with a pair gray boots. she had put her long hair up into a pony tail and brushed her tail to make it fluffy. Nishi looked around the room to find only a few people the talking in little groups and then saw the man she talked to earalyer talking to one of the other new comers. Nishi looked over her self then saw the floor and mud leading to him. smiling to herself walked up to the two and said "told you id be seeing you again Mr.Bear" giggling to herself then she turned to the woman "hello there im Nishi head of the coven Nice to meet you deary" she said greeting the woman with a bright smile.

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 pm
-she turned to Nishi and smiled friendly- "Hello Nishi-san I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm
Only growled, for a moment he completely ignored her as the other women he met today entered... "Yeah, only because attendance was pretty much madatory..." He growled to her, bearing his teeth. "Trust me, after this, you'll be lucky to see me." He said standing with them, his hands now in his pockets as he began to wipe his feet "Hope you got a cleaning service Nishi, otherwise the coven will be covered in my footprints." He said with a wiry smirk  

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 pm
-She put her finger on her lips and smiled playfull- "hard to find..... now that sounds like a new game Ursa-kuun" -she looked at Nishi knowingly-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:51 pm
Smiles at Elizabeth then says"why don't you lovely tonight" then looks over at Ursa then back at Elizabeth "i hope this big bear is being kind to you" giggles and smiles at Ursa Minor " he has a funny sense of humor and yes we have a great cleaning staff here Ursa" she giggled at him

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 pm
"Aaaah Nishi-san if Ursa-kun would be nice then there would be nooo fuun with him at all, ne Ursaa-kuun?" -she said like a child, smiled playfull and pat Ursa gently a few times on his head-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 pm
"How about, you find me, I pop your demon head like a pimple?" He growled at the two, neither seemed to care for his obvious dominance, he huffed and walked inbetween the two, trying to find the bar, alcohol didn't seem like a bad Idea now.finding the bar quickly, looking to the Bar tendor Murdoch "Two shots of vodka, and fast if you know whats good for you." Soon afterward, Ursa was taking the shots, listening to the two women as he drank.  

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm
she giggled "i agree with you there Elizabeth" she told her them smiled showing her fangs to Ursa "now play nice in the house mister" she giggled at him

Welcome members

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff