33%  [ 2 ]
All Of Them
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:16 am
A lot of the guys that I know, who watch gundam, they say that a new gundam seed series is coming out: Gundam Seed Eternity. Is that a rumour, or is it really something that is going to occur sometime within the year?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:56 pm
Rumor. There is ALWAYS a Japanese site discovered 2-3 months before a series comes out, and "Eternity" was meant to be seed's sequel way back before destiny was confirmed.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:33 pm
Ophiuchus
Rumor. There is ALWAYS a Japanese site discovered 2-3 months before a series comes out, and "Eternity" was meant to be seed's sequel way back before destiny was confirmed.

got it, though i'm wondering what gundam release meant by a series release date of october 2006....maybe that is a rumour too?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:39 am
release of october 2006 is vague. It could be a rumor, or pertain to the release of a DVD. So far, we can only confirm Gundam's releases up to MARCH of this year.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:50 pm
Ophiuchus
release of october 2006 is vague. It could be a rumor, or pertain to the release of a DVD. So far, we can only confirm Gundam's releases up to MARCH of this year.

hmmm okay....gosh i am dumb....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:36 pm
However, there is a confirmed and greenlighted third Seed work in the makings right now.

However, work doesn't mean it's gonna be Seed Eternity - I'm hoping for either an Astray series or OAV.  

NewtypeS3

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:16 pm
^^ that's good to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:38 pm
NewtypeS3
However, there is a confirmed and greenlighted third Seed work in the makings right now.

However, work doesn't mean it's gonna be Seed Eternity - I'm hoping for either an Astray series or OAV.
Destiny was Seed's Zeta. So we need their ZZ now. So it starts of with Muruue Ramias going like "Archangel's Log, [date here]. We have defeated Dullindal. However, it has come at a heavy cost..." just like ZZ does with captain Bright. ninja  

Ophiuchus
Captain

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:39 pm
Ophiuchus
NewtypeS3

Destiny was Seed's Zeta. So we need their ZZ now. So it starts of with Muruue Ramias going like "Archangel's Log, [date here]. We have defeated Dullindal. However, it has come at a heavy cost..." just like ZZ does with captain Bright. ninja

X3 and their next greatest enemy will be....^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:41 pm
Yeaaah new gundam seed? Ahh thank god. I didnt really like destiny because of shinn. But i dunno who's the next big evil mastermind would be and i dont think anyone can stand up to the power of kira and asuran combined. They're like soooo powerful. Unless there were kira and athrun clones. Go eternity! Banzai!  

Nightix

Nightix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:53 pm
Hmm i think maybe the greatest enemy on gundam seed eternity will be Kira.....like maybe it takes place 15 years later or so and maybe new wars start and end so kira cant take it anymore and becomes the next dullindal along with asuran and the archangel team. So the good guys become the badguys....maybe....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:28 pm
Nightix
Hmm i think maybe the greatest enemy on gundam seed eternity will be Kira.....like maybe it takes place 15 years later or so and maybe new wars start and end so kira cant take it anymore and becomes the next dullindal along with asuran and the archangel team. So the good guys become the badguys....maybe....

*shivers* i'd hate to see kira as an enemy. athrun too...but that would be an unexpected twist! >.<

i talked to ytv. their correspondants say that the cast of the english version GSD is finished in auditions and they are starting to get to work on their first rehersals in the recording studios. they also said the a third show is confirmed to be contracted and that the setting will be similar. they also said that there would most likely be one main character instead of 3 or so (kira, athrun and shinn). they said they will confirm it with me in the july newsletter.

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:24 pm
I'm vaguely insulted that Astray isn't on that poll... sweatdrop

Ah, well. C'est la vie.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:42 pm
^^" sorry...i was thinking more of the series basics, maybe i should've put the movies in too X3 i like Astray  

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:54 pm
Naah, it's ok. Like I said before, "That's life."

My only other thought...
Did the dub of Seed NEED to be seperated from the sub? They're both the same show in the long run - just with a different voice acting cast.  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff