LoL Cop Drama?
  Ghosts!
  Other (please post below)
View Results

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:04 pm
So, I've been asked (blackmailed >_>) by Revan to help bring some life back to this guild. I've a lot of things rolling around in my head but I'm not certain what sort of game people are looking for. SO You can leave a reply to let me know here OR I'm going to attach a poll to this thread. Eventually I will try to narrow more specifics since these are a bit general :3

Edit: Changed the title of thread, and added subject prefix (RS)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 pm
Personally. I like fantasy rps. Swords, creatures of myth, magic.. good stuff, and if it ties into historical things like ancient history, its even better.

I also enjoy sci-fi. I like shows like Star Trek and Star Gate, and movies like Starwars.. and games like Mass Effects...

Of course.. slice of life rps like Boarding schools, and what not are classic.

..... I cant just pick one! crying  

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 pm
This just popped into my head... but.. what about "Adult Themed" rps?

I don't mean Adult as in erotic or sexual in nature. But more on the lines of darker rps, ones that require more depth and literary skills then your normal Private School or Fantasy, or Magical girl Rps? - Rps not exactly suitable for the younger age groups due to language, possibility violence and over all darker content?

It was just a thought, brought on by the realization that a lot of us have grown in skill, and have gotten older, so our interests might run a little more.. mature.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm
ooh, i like the sound of it! And, I can add this guild as an affiliate of "Perfectly Sinful" which has Yuri, Yaoi and Het RP sub-forums... and maybe it could be added as an affiliate here?  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:35 pm
Affiliates are fine, feel free to make a sticky about such things. Although, only affiliate with guilds/rps/threads that are willing do to the same to us.

Oh, I got a project for you! In the crew forum, theres a thread called Yuri/Shoujo-ai points of interest. If you could check those out, see if they are still active and see if they are willing to affiliate with us that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:12 pm
My vote is for yes, I like RP of all kinds. Except for the slave-master/strip-club kinds.

I swear I don't do these things to be difficult. Nope. I didn't purposefully check the male and the female boxes for gender on my linguistics professor's survey to be a pain. Nope, nope.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:48 pm
I think I've started to write a reply to this about a dozen times and then seen something shiney happen instead. Revan has suggested starting off with a good classic, a school/academy and I have one that is all but ready to use. I happen to think that something a little less cliche might be in order as well. SO after I get home from work I will set about making a school? I think a college or a school or arts that is older-than-highschool is called for, personally. So think about which of those two you'd prefer. School of arts gives us all a good excuse to be good at something artistic and something for everyone to have in common.

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, I have a space ship sitting in stasis too. Since someone *coughredcough* informed me through Revan she wanted space, why not put the academy on the space ship? A sci fi school of the arts, if you will. Okay, off to work now, I'll see if anyone has chimed in when I get back /end edit

As for something darker and more mature, I can get my noggin a rollin. I see that someone votes for ghosts so perhaps I'll do something with that. Yuri survival horror, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm
>>

I mentioned the old Stargate RP to Rev and said nothing about space. However. An academy on a space ship or station would be cool. It could also be one of those multi-disciplinary universities so you can get a whole range of characters.

Also, D, if you've seen the Silent Hill movie, here's this for thought. Radha Mitchell's character is totally snogging the hot cop off screen.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 am
I've seen a little of the silent hill movie. Enough to know that pyramid head is funny XD

Fatal Frame could be... interesting as an RP setting. It wouldn't work very well for a big group though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:13 pm
So I'm trying to come up with a idea for a rp. And I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head. but.... I am unsure....  

Revan Star
Crew

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 am
Revan Star
So I'm trying to come up with a idea for a rp. And I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head. but.... I am unsure....

Take a stab at it. The worst that'll happen is that the RP, like many, will fail.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 pm
Personally I'd love to see a role play based off of Firefly going, but with an original cast and story based in the 'verse.

Just, y'know, puttin' that out there.
:p  

Aarien

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:47 am
You know, I have an old character sitting around from one of those. Cross between Ed from Cowboy Bebop, Kaylee and a ferret on speed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:23 am
Akai_ryu
You know, I have an old character sitting around from one of those. Cross between Ed from Cowboy Bebop, Kaylee and a ferret on speed.

What what what???

Minus the ferret on speed, that sounds awesome! Interested in reviving that character at all?  

Aarien

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 am
Interested, yes. Have time? Nope. I'm swamped for at least the next two months.  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff