Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[Chat] The ChatterDeck! (Official Guild Chatterbox) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm
This is not a roleplay, it's just a place to chat and be yourself. Some of us make it look like like roleplay because we've found that you can be more expressive, as in you can say stuff and "do" stuff to add a little more character to what you say. But no one here is playing a character and there is no story. Just be yourself and jump in!

The Setting: A large empty room, with floors and walls that are blacked with criss-crossing yellow lines. - In other words...a futuristic holodeck, that allows users to experience a wide variety of places. (Rotates every few months)

The Selections:
arrow Bar/Lounge - With plenty of seating and even two pool tables!
arrow Japanese Style Hot-springs - With separate and mix gender baths.
arrow More to come
arrow More to come

Current Venue: Bar/Lounge  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 am
Aaaaaannnnnnnd OPEN

Please Enter Venue Selection:.....
[Enter] Selection One:.......... Bar and Lounge;

Activating.......Please Hold........Activating.....

Selection One; Bar and Lounge is now Active

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 am
Revan enters, and flops down on a comfy sofa with a soft sigh of contentment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:46 pm
{{o.O do we have to post in RPing style? since that's how your post is....so used to OOC threads where you don't have to rp out things....oh well...}}
Following Revan, Astarael enters the holodeck which was set to the bar/lounge setting. She flopped gracefully onto another plush chair/couch not far from the other with a sigh. Hers was less of contentment and more of tiredness. She was currently dressed in less-than-fancy clothing and her appearance was rather dishevelled and unkempt. "I feel like crap... will do the intro of myself another day... Shouldn't that RP go elsewhere?" She addressed Revan, though her eyes were closed at the moment.

{{its so weird rping in the ooc thread...}}  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:46 pm
Glances at Ast and shrugs. "You dont have to post like your rping, it just a way to help one be more expressive. Besides...I'm mostly doing it in this manner to help knock off the rust"

Yawning, Revan stretches out, flexing her limbs, wincing when a number of things pop and crack. "As for D's rp thread... No, its where it should be. Group rps are allowed on the main forum, this way members can just pop in and see that the rp they are in has had new posts with out checking subforums. -- Its the Group RP ooc threads, and One on ones that go in subforums"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm
Oh.. my god... I suddenly feel kinda old....  

Revan Star
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:27 am
For a while it was that the group RPs were in a sub instead of the main forum. SO the confusion is understandable. I think it seems silly to put ALL the RPs in subforums in a guild that is, primarily, an RP guild.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 am
DeirdreTonbo
For a while it was that the group RPs were in a sub instead of the main forum. SO the confusion is understandable. I think it seems silly to put ALL the RPs in subforums in a guild that is, primarily, an RP guild.

The one on one rps make sense to put in a sub-forum though. At least it does in my mind.  

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:23 am
Revan flops down on the sofa, tired and intoxicated after to many shots of whiskey and too many beers. "Figures.. the one time I'm drunk.... and there is no one to talk to....... blah......"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:20 pm
Now I remember why I dont drink often..... sweatdrop  

Revan Star
Crew

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:52 am
I hate my insomnia.

Rev, I just wrote a 2.4k word short story for DMR. For one character. Instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Do you want it? I think I'll proof it tomorrow when it's not so fresh from my head. If you don't want it, I'll hold onto it since it could exist outside of DMR.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm
Akai_ryu
I hate my insomnia.

Rev, I just wrote a 2.4k word short story for DMR. For one character. Instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Do you want it? I think I'll proof it tomorrow when it's not so fresh from my head. If you don't want it, I'll hold onto it since it could exist outside of DMR.

I'll read it! You know I love reading xD and DMR.  

Revan Star
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:12 pm
I had a crazy dream the other night. I can't really remember a lot of details other than it was a whacked out war between fae and bjd. ... no really! I've had this really creepy image of the leader of the doll army that had decapitated the fae queen and put her head on the body to drain her life. O_o It's stuck in my head!! *lol* I also distinctly remember the end, I threw myself off a cliff so that the doll army would think I was dead. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:14 pm
D? I had one the other night that involved a sand shark wearing a version of the current military-grade body armor with MOLLE webbing all over for some reason. I don't think it was zombies. It was one of those rare dreams I have without zombies.

Edit: Almost forgot. Rev, I need your email again so's I can send you the rough draft.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Coleyoly

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:45 pm
I had a dream that I was made of clay, and artists reached out with their tools to carve my face into a dreamer's expression. There were others painting a blue night's sky on the inside of my skull.

It was very relaxing...

*Ahem* So, this guild is trying to get going again, huh? Is this the fourth time?

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff