[ED] Movies and T.V Shows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 pm
Yuri/Shoujo-ai/GL/Lesbian content exists in more then just Anime and Manga, it also exists in moves and television shows. Most of the time its subtext, some times its so apparent that it should be main text, and some times its even maintext/canon.

We want to not only put a list together of such shows and movies, but also review them! (Saving you from bad acting and script writing!)

So.. know of a movie or a show? Tell us what you have seen! What you would recommend! And hopefully we'll end up with a long list of awesome movies and shows we can all enjoy!.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 pm
Movies

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm
Shows

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 pm
Rev, I've pointed you toward Rizzoli and Isles, right? And I know I've mentioned That's What She Said to you.

As for movies, I'm rather fond of Saving Face and D.E.B.S. I Can't Think Straight, My Mother Likes Women, Better than Chocolate, Spider lilies and Love My Life weren't bad.

Oh yeah. BBC's mini series, Fingersmith has been pretty decent so far. Still in the process of watching it, though.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:38 pm
Akai_ryu
Rev, I've pointed you toward Rizzoli and Isles, right? And I know I've mentioned That's What She Said to you.

As for movies, I'm rather fond of Saving Face and D.E.B.S. I Can't Think Straight, My Mother Likes Women, Better than Chocolate, Spider lilies and Love My Life weren't bad.

Oh yeah. BBC's mini series, Fingersmith has been pretty decent so far. Still in the process of watching it, though.

I enjoyed 'I cant think straight', and 'The world Unseen' which I watched last night, has the same two female leads.  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games