Orchid Dorm : Jezzabelle , Hollie and Nikqi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 am
Welcome to the Orchid Dorm, Jezzabelle Humiko Maaka, Hollie Mccallister and Nikqi Nike!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two beds, it seems. . . who gets the couch?

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:16 am
Hollie

Hollie enters the dorm with the heavy designer shoulder bags.She quickly sets them down and tries to catch her breath.She looks around her dorm.It was large and spacious enough for at least 3 people. She picked up her obnoxious yet adorable bags yet again and dragged them over to the room in the front of the hallway closet to the bathroom. The perks of being first. She got first dibs...One bedroom gone. 1 bedroom and a couch to go.She walked out trying to manipulate her brown hair into a decent hair style and sat down on the large couch waiting for her other room mates...

User Image

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

I'd try not to let you down...

Jezzy walked into the room, her tiny knapsack in hand. She saw a girl on the first bed, and gave a small bow. "He..hello. My name is Jezzabelle. Nice to meet you..." She looked around the room. There was one bed left and the couch, and she was told she would have two roommates. After thinking it over, she picked the couch. It wouldn't be polite to make someone else take it, she thought.

But I'm already falling myself.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 am
Hollie

Hollie smiled and gave the girl who walked in a friendly wave. "Hai.I'm Hollie.Hollie Mcallister.Nice to meet you,Jezzabelle."She smiled. "Do you go by Jezzabelle or Jezzy?"She asked cheer fully.

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 pm
"Ah. Jezzy, thanks for asking." She took out of her bag a picture frame with a photo of her and her elephant, Gonka, and placed it on the head of the head of the couch. She sighed. I really, really miss her. But maybe I can be friends with this Hollie girl...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:08 pm
Hollie

Hollie grinned. "Alright Jezzy."She nodded. She looked at the picture of the adorable elephant on the end table. "Ohmigosh. She is soo cuute. Is she yours?"She asked reffering the elephant in the picture.

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:32 pm
Jezzy beamed with pride. "Yes! Her name is Gonka. I used to ride her for my act. I've taught her a whole ton of tricks! She can balance a ball on her trunk, she can ride a bicycle, well, not a real bicycle, a special bycicle, and she can...Oh, sorry, I'm babbling." She blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:39 pm
Hollie

Hollie laughed and shook her head. "Oh no she sound simply amazing.Cute name.I wish I had a pet or something."She sighed. "Wait what do you mean..act?"She asked

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Taisha-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikqi turned the knob of the door and slid inside the room, her bags dropped inside,

Oh, my roommates are here already.

Nikqi smiled a little, waiting for the right time to introduce herself as they were in the middle of a conversation.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm
Jezzy's face flushed, as it always did when she said this. "Well, I grew up in....in the circus..." she mumbled. She heard the door open. "Oh, hello!" She said, very, very relieved to get out of the conversation. She pointed to the final bed. "That's yours. Nice to meet you, I'm Jezzy. What's your name?"

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Taisha-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikqi nodded, but noticed the lack of an extra bed, "I could take the couch, it's fine with me." She pulled out her ear plugs, stuffing it into her bag, "My names Nikqi, nice to meet you. And you?" Nikqi turned to give her full attention to the other girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:44 pm
Hollie

Hollie gasped. "Really wow. I love the circus.I have been there more times then I can count up too.I can't believe you live in one...So cool."She smiled and saw the girl walk in. "Hai there,Nikqi. The names Hollie.I am starting to feel really bad about taking the bed...I mean you 2 are so modest. But to be perfectly honest I really want to keep the bed.It is really soft looking."She said guiltily. "Is it okay if I keep my bed...?"She asked nervously.

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

Taisha-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:24 pm
"It's definetly fine with me," Nikqi smiled in assurance at Hollie, turning back to Jezzy, "It just so happens a few blankets and pillow makes a couch almost my home, back home, my life happened on a couch," Nikqi chuckled, sitting on the arm rest of the couch, "So it;s decided, I get the couch. Is that alright um, Jezzy?:  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff