0%  [ 0 ]
HUNK
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Little Motel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:49 pm
I'm sure we can all agree that the Mercenaries looks like it's gonna be fantastic.

I was browsing its wiki page and scrolled down to see the alternate costumes for all eight characters.
Air Force Chris
Raccoon City Jill
Mutated Wesker
Business Claire
Warrior Barry
Nurse Rebecca
Heavy Metal Krauser
Reaper HUNK
My favorites of the costumes themselves would be Air Force Chris, Business Claire, and Warrior Barry.
I would have much preferred them giving Jill her STARS uniform, and I love HUNK, but I am somewhat disappointed with his.
Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Hunk looks like a boss but just one thing,the RE4 maps are back and the enemies but,where's Leon and Ada?  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:13 pm
I don't know why Chris is wearing an ABU instead of a BDU since when he was enlisted it should've been the BDU. Well I'm not really gonna complain since the ABU looks better anyway.

I'd still prefer Jill in her STARS outfit anyday, but her RE3 look is fine to me.

Warrior Barry was unexpected and is pretty funny.

Heavy Metal Krauser looks like Fallout power armor lol.

And yeah Reaper HUNK is kind of disappointing. I wouldn't have minded a slightly updated version of the original RE2 outfit he had. RE2 Hunk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 pm
KI773RSHADOW
Hunk looks like a boss but just one thing,the RE4 maps are back and the enemies but,where's Leon and Ada?

I wondered the same thing. It's odd that they included HUNK, Krauser, and all of the maps but not the what was essential to the games they came from. I'm guessing they just don't want the protagonists to mix yet.  

Little Motel
Crew

Little Motel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 pm
2nd Lt
I don't know why Chris is wearing an ABU instead of a BDU since when he was enlisted it should've been the BDU. Well I'm not really gonna complain since the ABU looks better anyway.

I'd still prefer Jill in her STARS outfit anyday, but her RE3 look is fine to me.

And yeah Reaper HUNK is kind of disappointing. I wouldn't have minded a slightly updated version of the original RE2 outfit he had. RE2 Hunk
Always taking my lines. talk2hand
Barry's outfit surely is the physical manifestation of manliness, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Little Motel
KI773RSHADOW

I wondered the same thing. It's odd that they included HUNK, Krauser, and all of the maps but not the what was essential to the games they came from. I'm guessing they just don't want the protagonists to mix yet.
Most likely secret characters.Like the handcannon.No one knew it was it but they knew it was something cool.Seriously though Leon and Ada have to be there.They might not have alternate costumes but if they do Leon should come back with the mafia look and Ada's ''Assignment Ada'' clothing  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 pm
Little Motel
2nd Lt

I dunno what you're talking about. I always said Chris' Heavy Metal outfit looked like Fallout power armor, and Krauser's is pretty much exactly the same other than the shade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Little Motel
2nd Lt

It would hilarious if the voice actor for Barry at the end of each game he sang AAAAMMEEERIICAAAAAAA  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Little Motel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm
2nd Lt
Little Motel
2nd Lt

I dunno what you're talking about. I always said Chris' Heavy Metal outfit looked like Fallout power armor, and Krauser's is pretty much exactly the same other than the shade.
Krauser's looks even more so. lol
Although I do like Jill's RE3 outfit I'd like some STARS nostalgia.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:22 pm
KI773RSHADOW
Little Motel
KI773RSHADOW

Most likely secret characters.Like the handcannon.No one knew it was it but they knew it was something cool.Seriously though Leon and Ada have to be there.They might not have alternate costumes but if they do Leon should come back with the mafia look and Ada's ''Assignment Ada'' clothing

I'm with you on the Assignment Ada outfit, but I think I'd prefer Leon's RPD suit.  

Little Motel
Crew

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Little Motel
KI773RSHADOW
Little Motel
KI773RSHADOW

I'm with you on the Assignment Ada outfit, but I think I'd prefer Leon's RPD suit.
Yeah i always used to use RPD in story but i didnt really mean mafia.Had some other stuff i was thinking about but like a james bond look http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEJC1nxkqMk34B7y1HlEKMmu7CugEJ6eQZF61hQCW9S8m_JPa2JQ Sorta like that ut in a different color  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:28 pm
I don't know why, but Hunk makes me think of Psycho Mantis on Metal Gear, lol. Anyway, weren't there other characters who survived? I mean, I like they have Chris, Claire, Jill, Wesker, Krauser, Hunk, Rebecca, and Barry, but do anyone else think it would be cool if they brought in some other people into mercenaries like Billy or Carlos?  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

Little Motel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:33 pm
Grievon Knight
I don't know why, but Hunk makes me think of Psycho Mantis on Metal Gear, lol. Anyway, weren't there other characters who survived? I mean, I like they have Chris, Claire, Jill, Wesker, Krauser, Hunk, Rebecca, and Barry, but do anyone else think it would be cool if they brought in some other people into mercenaries like Billy or Carlos?

I agree, since it's purely mercenaries they should've had more characters. I'm talking fighting game variety.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Little Motel
Grievon Knight

I agree, since it's purely mercenaries they should've had more characters. I'm talking fighting game variety.

I know Dead or Alive on the 3DS was able to bring back all of their characters which was about 25 and they brought back all of their little story modes from the first all the way to the fourth, so I'm pretty sure the 3DS would be capable of handling a few more characters and whatnot. I wouldn't have minded new maps either. It'd be fun to do a Mercenaries mode in the RPD or somewhere, not to mention they added a horde mode and some other objective type modes.  

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:57 pm
Im surprised no one commented on my AAAMMEERRRICAAAA thing  
DISCUSSION & DEBATES

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]