Your Favorite Resident Evil Character Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm
I realized the closest thing we had to this was a Leon vs Chris thread so I figured I'd start this to find out who your absolute favorite character is in the series.

I didn't make it a poll since Gaia only allows 10 things to be added to the poll, and I didn't want to leave out many of the characters in the game so just post who your favorite is.

I might just add my own counter to this post in order to keep track of everyone's favorites.

Chris: 1
Leon: 2
Steve: 1
Wesker: 1  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm
Leon S Kennedy as you may have already known from Leon Vs Chris thread.  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 pm
I do like Steve Burnside out of them all even though he died, but since it was inferred he may come back, there's still that chance, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm
I'm torn between Chris and Jill, but I do have this to show my Chris support:
http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac248/charlescrow/gaia/DSC02852.jpg  

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

Noctis ff13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:39 pm
I have a couple favorite resident evil characters but my favorite has to be Leon because he's just a badass  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:57 pm
Noctis ff13
I have a couple favorite resident evil characters but my favorite has to be Leon because he's just a badass
Awwww yeaaahhh HIGH FIVE!  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 pm
Not trying to stir up anything, but is that all Leon is with you? Badass? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm
Mines Albert Wesker....... he will rule you all  

kirahasthenotebook

the epic dean winchester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm
kirahasthenotebook

nahhh chris will stop him again > biggrin and i support chris and vector no one els > biggrin xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 pm
2nd Lt
I'm torn between Chris and Jill, but I do have this to show my Chris support:
http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac248/charlescrow/gaia/DSC02852.jpg

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
Anyway right now I'd have to say Chris, although that could easily change with the upcoming games. Jill is some pretty tough competition and I can't wait to hopefully get more into her character in Revelations.  

Little Motel
Crew

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm
USS vector
kirahasthenotebook

nahhh chris will stop him again > biggrin and i support chris and vector no one els > biggrin xD

LIES LIES if wesker hadnt mutated he would have escaped become more badass and killed chris so YOU LIE YOU LIE  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 pm
kirahasthenotebook
USS vector
kirahasthenotebook

LIES LIES if wesker hadnt mutated he would have escaped become more badass and killed chris so YOU LIE YOU LIE
He wasnt gonna kill Chris so fast.He had the opportunity multiple times,but they had history.Now that they ruined the project he tried to kill them and with what he had he could rebuild.But now all we can hope for is Alex Wesker.And maybe Leon and Claire could team up again and take him out.Only fair since Chris and Sheva along with the help of Jill taking Albert Wesker out.  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 pm
KI773RSHADOW
kirahasthenotebook
USS vector
kirahasthenotebook

He wasnt gonna kill Chris so fast.He had the opportunity multiple times,but they had history.Now that they ruined the project he tried to kill them and with what he had he could rebuild.But now all we can hope for is Alex Wesker.And maybe Leon and Claire could team up again and take him out.Only fair since Chris and Sheva along with the help of Jill taking Albert Wesker out.

He almost did several times but failed because of some major distractions like in the antartic base he would have if the place wasnt falling apart and that explosion  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:14 pm
kirahasthenotebook
He almost did several times but failed because of some major distractions like in the antartic base he would have if the place wasnt falling apart and that explosion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He had at least 5 seconds to kill him here.  

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

the epic dean winchester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 am
kirahasthenotebook
KI773RSHADOW
kirahasthenotebook
USS vector
kirahasthenotebook

dude but the fact is chris killed wesker biggrin and is done !!!! finish!!! fin!!!! biggrin xD  
DISCUSSION & DEBATES

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff