Welcome to Gaia! ::

SemeUke

Back to Guilds

a group for any and all seme and uke to come meet and find others. 

Tags: LGBT, yaoi, roleplay, seme, yuri 

Reply The Guild Chatterbox
Just once I would like to be selfish and talk about me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hooray for being awesome
  +1
View Results

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm
Whenever I am with friends and we talk, or if friends text me to talk it's always about them. How they are feeling, things they want to complain about and the works. It's never about me and I dare never talk about myself or try to swing the conversation to be about me because I don't want to seem like a self centered b***h. So for just this once I am going to complain and talk about all the stuff on my mine because i dare not talk about it out of the blue with any of my friends or try to get them to ask me about my life.
So lets begin; back in May I got a job working at Canadian Tire in the seasonal department, I make $9.75/hr and once my three month probationary period is over I'll be making $10.00/hr and I love the job it's been fun so far and I plan on keeping it for as long as possible which will be until some time next summer before I move away for university.Now when I got my job I wasn't the only person workigno my boyfriend of six months also has a job and we were both busy with work and rarely got to spend time together and started growing apart for he and I broke up. Things had been going downhill for the last several weeks of the relationship and it just didn't feel right and it seemed like I lost the ability to love so we talked about it and the split was mutual. It does hurt a bit since he was a great guy and I'm really frustrated that we haven't spoken since we broke up and I don't even know if we can be friends since a year ago we dated for a few months and broke up for the same reason. Shortly after our break up my school had it's awards night which is when they give awards to student for stuff. I won several awards such as the Drama award (meaning I'm the Drama Club's MVP basically) And I also go the grade 11 proficency award (meaning I had the highest average in my class) and those were pretty nice accomplishments I would have to say and it makes me sad that I haven't told any of my friends that go to different schools since I want people to know and I want to brag and I want praise but no I can't tell people about how well I'm doing so I can get praise that would be very pompous of me. So tonight I'm saying screw it to me not wanting to seem like a vainglorious arrogant p***k. It's none of my buisness what others think of me and I just want to tell people that I make more money than tons of people by age considering this is my first job, I want pity from people who want to help me get over my break up and I want people to congratulate me on being the smartest in my class and the best actor in my school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:50 am
Nerdodactyl
Whenever I am with friends and we talk, or if friends text me to talk it's always about them. How they are feeling, things they want to complain about and the works. It's never about me and I dare never talk about myself or try to swing the conversation to be about me because I don't want to seem like a self centered b***h. So for just this once I am going to complain and talk about all the stuff on my mine because i dare not talk about it out of the blue with any of my friends or try to get them to ask me about my life.
So lets begin; back in May I got a job working at Canadian Tire in the seasonal department, I make $9.75/hr and once my three month probationary period is over I'll be making $10.00/hr and I love the job it's been fun so far and I plan on keeping it for as long as possible which will be until some time next summer before I move away for university.Now when I got my job I wasn't the only person workigno my boyfriend of six months also has a job and we were both busy with work and rarely got to spend time together and started growing apart for he and I broke up. Things had been going downhill for the last several weeks of the relationship and it just didn't feel right and it seemed like I lost the ability to love so we talked about it and the split was mutual. It does hurt a bit since he was a great guy and I'm really frustrated that we haven't spoken since we broke up and I don't even know if we can be friends since a year ago we dated for a few months and broke up for the same reason. Shortly after our break up my school had it's awards night which is when they give awards to student for stuff. I won several awards such as the Drama award (meaning I'm the Drama Club's MVP basically) And I also go the grade 11 proficency award (meaning I had the highest average in my class) and those were pretty nice accomplishments I would have to say and it makes me sad that I haven't told any of my friends that go to different schools since I want people to know and I want to brag and I want praise but no I can't tell people about how well I'm doing so I can get praise that would be very pompous of me. So tonight I'm saying screw it to me not wanting to seem like a vainglorious arrogant p***k. It's none of my buisness what others think of me and I just want to tell people that I make more money than tons of people by age considering this is my first job, I want pity from people who want to help me get over my break up and I want people to congratulate me on being the smartest in my class and the best actor in my school.

We're kind of in the same boat you and I... Except for I never really did well in a normal school setting, I was mostly self educated, or educated by college friends. I got kicked out of Highschool halfway through my sophomore year because I didn't take kindly to the small town teachers acting like they controlled my existence. And I don't mean this in an angsty teenager sort of way, I mean one of my teachers called my mom and said My hair was getting in the way of my education, and gave my mom a pamphlet for one of those christian straight camps.... After I left school I started doing construction with my dad, got payed 10 an hour like you do, and then when I turned 18 and decided to start working towards acquiring my GED, my dad gave me a raise to 12.50. Now I've taken 3 of the 5 GED tests, and have passed Math, Science, and English with perfect 800's, my predictors for math and writing are looking the same. And none of the people from my class even know. I even bump into them at parties and hear all the crazy rumours as to how I got kicked out, and how they're struggling to pay for college while working for minimum wage.... Kinda makes me feel proud of myself

As for your situation, You deserve that pride, because you worked for all of it. A little recognition shouldnt be too much to ask. As long as you dont go spouting off about it in arrogant ways , you wont be a p***k for doing so.  

Don Caballero

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm
Don Caballero

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I can't even be in the spotlight alone for 12 hours with out someone stepping in saying they went through basically the same thing but it was completely different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 am
Stop hiding behind your omnipotent troll ego... It doesn't make you cool because you can be an a** hole on the Internet dude... I'm sorry that you feel hurt because growing up you had little friends and tended to get picked on, so you feel the need to be an Internet bully because its the only place you hold the courage to bully someone because it holds no more reaction than a paragraph spewing verbal assault. I worked my a** off my entire life dealing with other peoples problems giving other people advice, listening to their triumphs and downfalls whilst having no one interested enough in my own. I also know what it's like to make more than most people In my age group. You're not an individual snowflake, you're the same decaying organic as the rest of us, Jack.  

Don Caballero

Hard C0re Candy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Nerdodactyl

-glomps you and hugs you tightly- Congratulations!!! Those are really nice awards to win! o.o $10 an hour is a lot of money for your first job and you are very lucky to find such a great job. Well... they are very lucky to have you as a worker there ^-^ I am sure you do amazingly great there. -ruffles your hair- It is okay. The break up might not have been hard... but it still hurts down the road.. I am sure you will find a great guy that will want to spend every waking moment with you and hold you close who listens to your problems. Do not feel bad about talking about yourself. It is natural and starts conversation with other people. "Hey I won the Drama award in 11 grade" "You were in the drama club! that is so amazing! What shows were you in.." And so forth. It is okay to talk about yourself. If people didn't do that then everyone would not know what to talk about. You are really amazing and I hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm
Don Caballero
Stop hiding behind your omnipotent troll ego... It doesn't make you cool because you can be an a** hole on the Internet dude... I'm sorry that you feel hurt because growing up you had little friends and tended to get picked on, so you feel the need to be an Internet bully because its the only place you hold the courage to bully someone because it holds no more reaction than a paragraph spewing verbal assault. I worked my a** off my entire life dealing with other peoples problems giving other people advice, listening to their triumphs and downfalls whilst having no one interested enough in my own. I also know what it's like to make more than most people In my age group. You're not an individual snowflake, you're the same decaying organic as the rest of us, Jack.

>.> your a jerk. Why don't you let him have this and You are talking all about yourself right now like it is nothing. Just leave him alone and go back to your real life where you talk about yourself all the time. If you want to complain make a new thread and do it there. This is his time. So go away.  

Hard C0re Candy

Elfbeee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 pm
I know this is kind of off-subject, but although I could have guessed you were taking out anger on people on the internet, your rants have actually entertained me on this guild, where, yes, if they weren't there, then alot of people here would wonder what to talk about.

So part of me does sympathize with you, but the majority of me says "More Rants!"

I know. I'm weird that way. Mock me as much as you want. I honestly don't give a s**t about it, anymore.

But honestly, it's got to feel great being the smartest in your class. I couldn't make it up there in a million years, even if I tried. I'm not downgrading myself, just saying, it's definitely an accomplishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 pm
Its my job to rain on parades...  

Don Caballero

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 pm
Don Caballero

1. I'm not hiding behind anything, I know a lot of people may say what I'm about to but I actually will say to a persons face what I type into these paragraphs of mine.
2. I never said I was hurt because I had few friends growing up and still do have few friends, I'm glad I don't have many friends it's easier to manage.
3. If you want to go on ranting and bashing people you effervescent hypocrite. I highly doubt you would be able to say any of this to my face and if you did I probably wouldn't give you a chance to say what you want. I can sure as hell say you'd never get a chance to put words in my mouth.
4. snowflakes really? leave them out of this, when did I ever say that I'm one of a kind and unique? tell me when I said that and I'll let you have that one victory.
5. This one is directed at you people attempting to stand up for me, please don't it's a nice gesture and all but unless you are going to type out a huge rant and put this little troglodyte in his place don't bother I'm fully able to do that myself.
6. Ah I remembered what I was going to say earlier, on the topic of my omnipotent troll ego, it's just an omnipotent ego. No troll, trolling is something people do when they don't have much else to do with their lives like you. I how ever actually do see myself as omnipotent when I see what else the world has to offer.
7. What does make me cool is not that I can be an a** on the internet or real life it's that I can make other make an a** of themselves and it's pretty fun to watch people do what you have done and dig themselves into a hole.
So in conlusion, would you like us to fill in that hole of your's or do you want to keep digging?  
The Guild Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games