0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

EspioZ

Amateur Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:18 am
this for people who like gundam wing and endless waltz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:35 am
Your sig violates the Gaia sig limits. Please make sure your signature is 500 x 500 pixels and 100kb at the most.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:39 am
Anyway... about the topic. Trowa was the best pilot, by on-screen action.
On-screen he had the most kills out of the five main pilots. This in my opinion simply puts him near the top.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:46 pm
I dont really have a fav. but if I had to pic one it would be Heero. Just because he was completly over dedicated to the missions.  

Heygur142

Phantom Theif Dark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:05 pm
Duo because his gundam is sick and he is probabley the olny one whos gundam gets destroyed and not rebuilt and such  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:24 pm
Phantom Theif Dark
Duo because his gundam is sick and he is probabley the olny one whos gundam gets destroyed and not rebuilt and such
Did you even watch the series? the Deathscythe gets blown up on a huge screen right infront of him. Then, while he's locked away, his Gundam is being rebuilt as Deathscythe Hell very conveniently in the same facility. And I do believe in the rules I said you have to have a reason other than "because [x item] is cool"  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Ryu Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:48 pm
I'd have to say that out of the pilots in the poll my favorite would havt to be zecks because he is not like his look alikes in the other series and he has heero's abilities but has 10 times more dialog.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:32 pm
Ophiuchus
Phantom Theif Dark
Did you even watch the series? the Deathscythe gets blown up on a huge screen right infront of him. Then, while he's locked away, his Gundam is being rebuilt as Deathscythe Hell very conveniently in the same facility. And I do believe in the rules I said you have to have a reason other than "because [x item] is cool"
i realise that but its not like heeros gundam that gets destroyed then compleately rebuilt deathsythe is changed and better than normal  

Phantom Theif Dark

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:38 pm
The only reason Wing Gundam got rebuilt is because the damage was only superficial and could be repaired by looking at the tallgeese as a model.
If however it got oblitterated like Deathscythe, it wouldn't come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:33 pm
My favorite pilot is heero, the 'perfect soldier' and trowa barton. I do not have a favorite and could not choose one between them sweatdrop they are both cool in there unique ways...  

Kyia_Kerosevi

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:09 pm
Duo is my favorite pilot, of course. I agree with his outlook on life, I like his personality, and I see some of him in myself. Not to mention he just has an awesome style all his own. Lastly, he pilots one of my favorite mobile suits of all, Deathscythe Hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:14 pm
'Just watch...I'll become the god of death once more...but right now I need to sleep' (or something like that, been too long singe gundam wing was aired in england sweatdrop )  

Kyia_Kerosevi

NonExistentOne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:36 pm
Phantom Theif Dark
Ophiuchus
Phantom Theif Dark
i realise that but its not like heeros gundam that gets destroyed then compleately rebuilt deathsythe is changed and better than normal

You could say the same thing about Wu Fei's Altron...In the future, I advise you not to use only if the statement can be turned against you...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:14 am
hello  

EspioZ

Amateur Tycoon

EspioZ

Amateur Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:19 am
bumpo  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff