What are you watching? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 am
Tell us what TV series you are currently following, why do you like them/it and what episode you're going at (remember to warn about spoilers properly!).

I'm haven't really been in front of TV much lately but I started watching The Walking Dead. Only have seen the pilot episode so far though so we'll see will I keep to it.
I want to read the comics too but can't find them from here which is a shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 am
I've been neglecting the TV for too long...I should really watch that series.  

Lady_Naia
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm
I have liked it so far. I usually find splatter and gore like that repulsive but in this series it has been embedded well with the other things so that it doesn't disturb. I find the humour it has funny too - working dark humour has been hard to find from the series lately in my opinion. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:40 am
I don't mind gore that much, I even like it when it doesn't look so fake but I definitely appreciate some tasteful dark humour.  

Lady_Naia
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Above_Average_Asian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 am
Gess Jahd
Tell us what TV series you are currently following, why do you like them/it and what episode you're going at (remember to warn about spoilers properly!).

I'm haven't really been in front of TV much lately but I started watching The Walking Dead. Only have seen the pilot episode so far though so we'll see will I keep to it.
I want to read the comics too but can't find them from here which is a shame.

*gasps*
Yay someone else who
likes the Walking Dead!
*hugs*
How far have you gotten?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:13 am
Above_Average_Asian

Yay! Walker buddies!

I'm only on the first season now... Hmmh, 4th episode I think.
I'd rather buy it on a season box to have an enjoyable marathon of it but my movie/game internet store of choice has run out of first season and the second is still a bit pricey for my budget. sad  

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

Jin_Ashura
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 am
Gess Jahd
Above_Average_Asian

Yay! Walker buddies!

I'm only on the first season now... Hmmh, 4th episode I think.
I'd rather buy it on a season box to have an enjoyable marathon of it but my movie/game internet store of choice has run out of first season and the second is still a bit pricey for my budget. sad
i've seen only the first season.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 pm
Jin_Ashura
i've seen only the first season.

I'm almost there myself as it seems like 1st has only 6 episodes, right?

Series makers are nowadays careful after so many of those big flops like Surface, Terra Nova and such. sweatdrop  

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

Above_Average_Asian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 am
On a different topic. I've gotten quite interested in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic that's been sweeping the internet. Ever since since I saw that My Little Pony Skyrim mod, I thought it was odd that it would be one of the first Skyrim mods created, so I started researching the phenomena and discovered Bronies. Eventually I started watching the show and found out how good it actually is! It was hard to do, but I also managed to convince Vincent to watch the show and like it. He's a brony. Now I want everyone to watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and become bronies! Join the herd! Big sister commands it!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
If anything else I want Jin to start watching it and appreciate the irony being a part of it.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 am
To think I used to play with ponies...scary.  

Lady_Naia
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:26 am
I like MLP:FiM. I just feel against watching it now that all keep saying to me I should.
It's like... When people in any sense tell me what to do on my freetime I'm all "NO! emotion_donotwant "  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm
Above_Average_Asian
On a different topic. I've gotten quite interested in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic that's been sweeping the internet. Ever since since I saw that My Little Pony Skyrim mod, I thought it was odd that it would be one of the first Skyrim mods created, so I started researching the phenomena and discovered Bronies. Eventually I started watching the show and found out how good it actually is! It was hard to do, but I also managed to convince Vincent to watch the show and like it. He's a brony. Now I want everyone to watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and become bronies! Join the herd! Big sister commands it!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
If anything else I want Jin to start watching it and appreciate the irony being a part of it.

ha!
irony?
i don't even know what that means.  

Jin_Ashura
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

Lady_Naia
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm
Let me give you an example, irony is when the unexpected strikes upon you and trolls you to no extent. Like you being so violent and being called Honey.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm
The irony is that no one really knows what irony is...and yes I've become a brony. Jin you should join the herd. It's inevitable. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to watch a show about ponies and going back to playing Call of Duty.
User Image  

another_average_asian
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Above_Average_Asian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:07 am
Notice how people stopped talking
once you came out of the closet lol