Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:52 pm
I made this place for people to discuss things outside of the RP, please know that I do no like it if people began to talk OOC in the rp please.

As for me to say right now I have on thing to say: CAFFINEE ALRET WHEE!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:09 pm
Been trying to fix my Myspace profile page. Trying to learn HTML so lil busy tonight. >.<  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:24 pm
aw, that sucks. laughing herself to death* I can't wait till that episode! I need to know which one it's in so I can record it!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:15 pm
g2g... see you tomorrow about 1 hour an a-half later than usual... well... then again not relly lol... cya later  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:32 pm
Yes I wll be here earlier, though no one else will be tomrrow. Man you guys need to get out early too!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:52 pm
((I just want to state that I changed my profile a little bit.))  

Scorp Ession

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:56 pm
This is OOC you don't need bracet s or anything. And yes you stated that already.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:12 pm
oops, forgot my little... title... thing... should I post it here or in the thread where my bio is?  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:13 pm
Just edit your bio. Btw in case you and MR. M haven't noticed your mods here, so don't go around screwing with peoples post.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:16 pm
I noticed... and I read the rules... I wont go around messing with any posts unless it absolutly NEEDS to be edited  

Capturedtorture

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:20 pm
I think my State Title is AWESOME  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:20 pm
Yep, like if people start with that weird cyber talk. l33k kewl!!!!1111one!!! I don't even know what that says! Okay I knoew that kewl is cool and yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:24 pm
I dont talk like that... it annoys me... and awesome is a cool word... so is implode blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:28 pm
So are the swear words! Everyone sohuld praise them, oh did you know my friend found stuff about alchemy, and not quite like the FMA type! Weird, I should get the link and like send it to you, as well as read it. It creeps me out.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:39 pm
I dont know... I'd rather stick to brute strength than magic... unless there is anything about animals in there lol... then I may be interested  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff