Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:43 am
[xxx]

My account somehow went from 14m last time I checked -- which honestly I can't even remember when the hell that could have been -- up to 54m AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF SHOULD I SELL EVERYTHING SO I DONT LOOSE MONEY OR SHOULD I KEEP EVERYTHING AND HOPE IT KEEPS GOING UP?

And how has everyone been, anywho? And I have no idea if people even check anymore, or if anyone of you even remember me. .-. hmmm. Anywho.

---

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:32 am
Disturbed Masterpiece
[xxx]

My account somehow went from 14m last time I checked -- which honestly I can't even remember when the hell that could have been -- up to 54m AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF SHOULD I SELL EVERYTHING SO I DONT LOOSE MONEY OR SHOULD I KEEP EVERYTHING AND HOPE IT KEEPS GOING UP?

And how has everyone been, anywho? And I have no idea if people even check anymore, or if anyone of you even remember me. .-. hmmm. Anywho.

---

Hello . o 3o

Everything is inflated and ridiculous atm. Blame Flynn and her booty/chest as well as gaias attempts to take money from you with every chance they get. They also keep releasing 'rare' items as well as old MCs (for a 'limited time' so it's not a mass re-release rolleyes ) in cash shop. You could try selling stuff if you want but there is honestly no guarantee that the economy will be fixed and prices will deflate again. I haven't really done much on here in a while either and when I started checking prices last week I was like "wtf is up with this!? neutral " lol.

This guild is pretty much dead from what I've seen. There is really no one posting here at all anymore.

Yes, I remember you. o 3o

And on my end life has been.. fun? *note sarcasm* It's hasn't been too bad, just kinda stressful. I also moved about 9 hours and 2 states away from home about half a year ago, so yeah kinda stressful. xP  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:01 am
Disturbed Masterpiece
[xxx]

---
Of course we remember you = w= But yes- everyone is busy with life so we're not here much these days.

Like Fran said, there is so much gold in the economy right now that everything just shot through the roof.
I suspect that more gold is going to get pumped in (they seem to put more Flynn's Booty out every week or so) so I don't see things stabilizing any time soon.  
Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games