Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiss of the Black Rose (( OPEN FOR POSTING ))

Back to Guilds

A Place of Horror and Romance 

Tags: Dark, Scary, Romance, Games, Roses 

Reply Third Floor
Ryu's room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

Ryu's room only the wall in front of the bed are many book shelves filled with hundreds of books  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:00 pm
Ryu walked into his room and took off his shirt and stratched out his body before he. Plopped down on his bed. He pulled his covers over his body and closed his eyes dozing off into dreams  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:05 am
D3monic nightmare
Ryu walked into his room and took off his shirt and stratched out his body before he. Plopped down on his bed. He pulled his covers over his body and closed his eyes dozing off into dreams

Rose appeared in Ryu's room and looked at his sleeping form curiously. She looked up as the off limits girl walked in. She was a pretty human. The protectors had said Rose couldn't have her. 'This one must be for the Reds.' She thought. She slowly circled the bed. With a blink of her eyes she glamoured the human. 'Just a taste.' She thought standing on tiptoes to taste the humans throat.

Sara froze as she entered Ryu's room. The cup of water she had brought dropping as her body went numb.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:28 pm
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Rose appeared in Ryu's room and looked at his sleeping form curiously. She looked up as the off limits girl walked in. She was a pretty human. The protectors had said Rose couldn't have her. 'This one must be for the Reds.' She thought. She slowly circled the bed. With a blink of her eyes she glamoured the human. 'Just a taste.' She thought standing on tiptoes to taste the humans throat.

Sara froze as she entered Ryu's room. The cup of water she had brought dropping as her body went numb.
Ryu woke up feeling cold as he look at rose. He shot her a glare saying no. He jumped up and wrapped his body around Sara he heated his body enough so she would notice and snap out of the paralysis "Hey Sara you alright?" He asked trying to get her attention as he looked at her.  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:48 pm
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Ryu woke up feeling cold as he look at rose. He shot her a glare saying no. He jumped up and wrapped his body around Sara he heated his body enough so she would notice and snap out of the paralysis "Hey Sara you alright?" He asked trying to get her attention as he looked at her.

Sara's eyes dilated then returned normal feeling Ryu's heat. She looked at the cup of spilled water and chuckled you must have been eager to see me." She joked with a smile before she paled and her gaze shifted behind him. "Ryu...there's a girl..." she gulped beginning to tremble.

Rose hissed at her protector catching the humans eye she smiled a jagged toothed horrid 'I will kill you.' Kind of smile and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:50 pm
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Sara's eyes dilated then returned normal feeling Ryu's heat. She looked at the cup of spilled water and chuckled you must have been eager to see me." She joked with a smile before she paled and her gaze shifted behind him. "Ryu...there's a girl..." she gulped beginning to tremble.

Rose hissed at her protector catching the humans eye she smiled a jagged toothed horrid 'I will kill you.' Kind of smile and disappeared.
Ryu sighed as he knew what he had to do."I will have to turn you soon or Rose will kill you" He seemed so distressed when he said this as he hugged her tight  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:06 pm
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Ryu sighed as he knew what he had to do."I will have to turn you soon or Rose will kill you" He seemed so distressed when he said this as he hugged her tight

Sara's face fell at his distress and she hugged him back. "Why are you afraid she will kill me?" She whispered pulling back slightly and touching his face softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Sara's face fell at his distress and she hugged him back. "Why are you afraid she will kill me?" She whispered pulling back slightly and touching his face softly.
Ryu looked at her with a deep breath."The reason im afraid is she already has three times" He kissed her as tears rolled down his face  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:01 pm
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Ryu looked at her with a deep breath."The reason im afraid is she already has three times" He kissed her as tears rolled down his face

Sara kissed him back softly before pushing him on his bed and holding him close. "If you don't want to you don't have to Ryu."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 pm
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Sara kissed him back softly before pushing him on his bed and holding him close. "If you don't want to you don't have to Ryu."
Ryu held onto her tightly"Do what?" He asked as he kissed her neck with his messy hair covering his eyes  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:31 pm
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Ryu held onto her tightly"Do what?" He asked as he kissed her neck with his messy hair covering his eyes

"If you don't want to change me you don't have to." She told him kissing his cheek softly and holding him close.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:48 pm
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

"If you don't want to change me you don't have to." She told him kissing his cheek softly and holding him close.
Ryu smiled as he held himself closer to her." If i dont tun you then how will i be able to stay with you forever" He kissed the side of her head then nuzzled his head into hers  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:52 pm
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Ryu smiled as he held himself closer to her." If i dont tun you then how will i be able to stay with you forever" He kissed the side of her head then nuzzled his head into hers

Sara smiled and nuzzled her head against his before kissing him softly. "You can't." She told him with a loving smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Sara smiled and nuzzled her head against his before kissing him softly. "You can't." She told him with a loving smile.
Ryu smiled as he laid next to her."Then when you are ready to stay with me forever u shall change you till then i will do what i must to protect you" He look at his ceiling with a smile as he pulled his bangs from his eyes  

-I- Mind freak -I-
Vice Captain

Khaos9653
Captain

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:18 pm
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare
Faola Nightcore
D3monic nightmare

Ryu smiled as he laid next to her."Then when you are ready to stay with me forever u shall change you till then i will do what i must to protect you" He look at his ceiling with a smile as he pulled his bangs from his eyes

Sara sat up and looked down at him. "Do it, Ryu. I want you to change me now. I feel a connection to you and I know I'll always want to be with you." She stared him right in the eyes reaching up to softly stroke his face occasionally brushing his bangs aside with affection.  
Third Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff