k.k.razy
Crew

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:00 pm
Make one of these for your cats.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 pm
I can't knit D:

Also, none of them would tolerate that on their head. Even the chill orange tabby that I have would be like '******** no' and shake it off.

Then he'd probably sit on it so that everyone would know he vanquished his great foe.  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

k.k.razy
Crew

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:35 am
Daypaw
I can't knit D:

Also, none of them would tolerate that on their head. Even the chill orange tabby that I have would be like '******** no' and shake it off.

Then he'd probably sit on it so that everyone would know he vanquished his great foe.

This causes me great sadness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:51 am
k.k.razy
Daypaw
I can't knit D:

This causes me great sadness.

if you find me a pattern i'll knit one anyway and send it to her just 'cause.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:39 am
We've tried getting them to sit still in things like Santa hats before- it always ends in bloodshed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 pm
I make my kitty do things o.o I even may have some small tophats around.... Ill see what I can do. ninja here kitty kitty kitty twisted  

bibblesBunn

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

17,600 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

k.k.razy
Crew

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:32 pm
Daypaw
We've tried getting them to sit still in things like Santa hats before- it always ends in bloodshed.

What about this?
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:40 pm
k.k.razy
What about this?
]

-Snerk-
We actually had a tiny cow costume that we got our little dog for Halloween a few years ago so that he could sit out and hand out candy with us. We put it on a few of the cats purely for the lulz- they either fell over straight away and threw their feet up in the air, or they crawled across the ground on their bellies like getting low enough would get them away from the costume.

It was hilarious.  

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

bibblesBunn

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

17,600 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 am
Daypaw
k.k.razy
What about this?
]

-Snerk-
We actually had a tiny cow costume that we got our little dog for Halloween a few years ago so that he could sit out and hand out candy with us. We put it on a few of the cats purely for the lulz- they either fell over straight away and threw their feet up in the air, or they crawled across the ground on their bellies like getting low enough would get them away from the costume.

It was hilarious.

My cat does all those things when my girlfriend puts her harness on her :p Kitty loves to roll on the ground when things are on her  
Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games