Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
ANNOUNCEMENTS - GUILD REVIVAL!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:40 am
As you can tell, this is where I am going to put all of the lovely announcements for the site.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:42 am
Tuesday, March 14th, 2006 - Well, ladies and gentlemen, the RP is going to start momentarily. I have some information on the general landscape of each of the various countries( wink the reason for this will be described soon), as well as give a listing of some of the cities and villages. After that... feel free to start!  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:03 am
Tuesday, March 4, 2006 - Due to the enormous amount of players/characters we have filled(YAY!), I have opened up a few new characters. However, these characters require talking with me privately before application. Consider it a sort of interview. It won't be hard, I promise.

The original characters added are:
The Prince of Genbu
The Prince of Seiryuu
The Prince of Suzaku
The Prince of Byakko
The Prince of Pangu

These five positions require knowledge of PAST events. Not in the story. I am talking about the PREQUELS.

The Cannon Characters added are:
Miaka Sukanami nee Yuuki
Taka Sukanami
Yui Kajiwara nee Hongo
Tetsuya Kajiwara
Mayo Yuuki nee Sakaki
Keisuke Yuuki

These six positions require knowledge of the events in the story, INCLUDING ALL OVAS. Also, there will be a small test to make sure you can keep in character. ^.^ The profiles for these six are in the process of being written up, as many things have changed since the time of the Priestesses.

I MAY allow children of the above cannon pairings, but I have not decided quite yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:43 am
Ok, it looks like Kaivi's Power supply has melted down, so that's why she's been missing for a few days. She should get the new one by friday, mail service willing. And she's very sorry it happened. Update complete.  

Ryl Firvanna

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:27 am
Quote:

Kai isn't going to be signing on again tonight. Her fiance has come down for the weekend. She said she would try to get on tomorrow or the day after, but she's not making bets. She wants me to apologize for that.

This was posted on the recruitment thread by Jet Valentine, just thought I'd add it to anouncements here incase some don't check the Barton OCC thead.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:40 am
Monday, May 22, 2006 - We have our FIRST EVER CONTEST! If you look in the EVENTS! section, you will see it. I hope to see many submissions for it. Good Luck Everyone!  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Shin Jin Tenchi Sho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:52 pm
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 - Kaivi here. Well, it appears that the guild has officially died. It is sad, I know, but don't lose hope. I'm going to bring it back! We're going to start from the beginning again, and see where it takes us. HOWEVER, we do have one little problem, being characters. Since I'm not 100% sure who jumped ship and who has been holding on, I don't know which characters are up for grabs or not. So, here is what is going to happen:

If you want to KEEP your characters, PM this account saying so. If not, you either can decide not to PM me, or you can to let me know. Either way, at the end of November, anyone who hasn't let me know if they are going to keep their characters will have them REMOVED, leaving them open for another player to take them. I hope to hear from you all!  
ARCHIVES!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games