Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:56 pm
The Capitol of Kutou, this city is located in the southern part of the country. It lies near the Shouryuu River, which is the only thing really keeping it going.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:03 pm
Jin Ling rode through the crowed streets of Eisei, towering over the commoners on his large, black horse. He was dressed in noble finery, his short, black hair falling in his brown eyes. He had a beautiful sword at his hip, and a blue dragon tattoo curled around his left arm. He was on his way to his home, one of the large houses kept for the visiting noble families when they were paying homage to the Emperor in court.

The young lord was the haughty sort, and while he wasn't malicious, he wasn't exactly kind either. He was part of the elite, and Jin knew it. He was born high, and had the talents to show. He also was a Celestial Warrior of Seiryuu...

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:23 pm
Shaking her head slightly, Tatsuko awoke from her odd position on the dusty ground. She ached all over, and her skin felt like it was being pricked by a thousand tiny needles. As she sat up, she looked around, rubbing her pale green eyes a little. Her surroundings seemed quite different than the ones she was just in not a moment before. She had been in the library with a few of her friends, when a peculiar multicolored light came out of the book she had been looking at. I must have been imagining things... light coming out of a book... that's just silly.

She stood up, dusting herself off. Tatsuko felt a little bit dizzy, and put a hand against a nearby wall to steady herself. Once she had her balance back, she began to walk. "This can't be right... I was in the library," she said, taking a closer look around. "I must have hit my head," she said as she gently touched the side of her cranium. No blood tainted her strawberry blond hair, but her head did twinge, making her put her other hand against another wall. She was near a rather crowded street when she paused. This is just... odd... I must be hallucinating.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:33 pm
Jin blinked, the hairs on his body stood up as if he was being shocked. His left bicep started to tingle and he lifted his shirt sleeve to see what was going on. His mark, the mark of the Celestial Warrior, Suboshi, was itching and he didn't know why. He veered off the street, towards a nearby alley, so he could figure out what was going on.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:44 pm
Tatsuko didn't have all her balance, and resigned herself to leaning against the wall. She lowered her head, and began to rationalize what had happened. I was in the library in the restricted section with the others. One of them must have bumped one of the bookcases because they saw the weird light too, and I got hit on the head. It must have knocked me out. She sighed, tilting her head up again. "Ok. This definately has to be a dream. So, maybe I should just pinch myself to wake up."

Deciding she would do just that, she pinched her arm, squeaking in pain. "Ahhh! Why am I not awake?!" She paused. Pinching herself didn't wake her up. What if I'm unconcious? What if I am in a coma or something? This must just be created from my unconcious mind because of studying too much...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:49 pm
Suboshi furrowed his brow when he heard a strange squeak from around the corner. He slipped off his horse and took the reigns, then stuck his head in the alley. He had to blink to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Who is that? She's dressed in such strange clothing... Jin studied her a bit longer, but she didn't seem well. He had no idea why, because it was completely out of character for him, but he felt a near complusion to help her. "Are you alright?" he asked in a deep, rather gruff sounding voice.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:00 pm
Her mind was swimming. She didn't understand why she wasn't awake, except that she must have hurt herself really badly. Tatsuko was trying to figure out what was going on when she heard a voice. She jumped slightly, turing her head towards the noise. It was a man, with dark hair and dark eyes. Normally in her dreams, it was people she knew. She had never seen this man before in her life. She shook her head, sliding down to the ground. "Not really... I don't know what's going on..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:05 pm
He walked a bit farther into the alley, leading the horse behind him. "I don't know Lady, but you are strangely dressed for Eisei. Are you injured?" What do I care if she's injured or not? "Just calm yourself," he said softly. The alley wasn't the cleanest place in the world, and he certainly didn't want to get his clothes dirty. He only did one good deed a year, and he'd certainly stop if it ruined his nice garments.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:19 pm
Tatsuko wrapped her arms around her legs, her head resting on her knees. She turned her head to the ground before her, as she bit her lower lip gently. Thoughts of stories from Shinsei's great-grandmother floated into her head. She had heard them before, but she never really paid any attention to them. They were just myths. She shook her head, pushing the thoughts of the stories out of her mind. It was silly.

She turned her head to the man again, a bit confused. "Eisei? Where is that? And... I'm not really injured. I guess I'm just a little shook up. I was in the library in Tokyo, and now I'm here... I must have hit my head or something..." The more she thought about it, the more the stories Shinsei's great-grandmother told them floated into her mind. Now really... a girl coming from another world... that doesn't happen. That can't happen... right?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:24 pm
"Eisei is in Kutou, it's the capital actually. And where is the To-ky-o?" He said the name slowly since it was foreign to him. "I am a Lord here, a noble of no small import, and yet I have never heard of this place, neither here, nor in any of the other countries. Are you from Hokkan? I know very little about that area. Snow bores me." He looked at her intently, his father's words came back to him. Jin, you are lucky. You have brought much honor on your family. You are born of the Seiryuu, a sacred warrior that will protect the priestess, a girl from another world all together from our own... and she will bring peace. Suboshi raised and eyebrow at her.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:35 pm
Slowly standing up, Tatsuko looked puzzled even more. "Kutou? Hokkan?" She kept her back against the wall, since she was still unstable. Now I know I have been studying too much. I think those were mentioned in my textbooks... "To-Kee-Yo. It's in Japan." She didn't know what was going on. She pushed herself gently off of the wall, trying to regain her balance. Things were just getting more peculiar by the minute.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:09 am
"Japan? I have never heard of such a place. With your clothes and the things you talk about, you must be from another world!" Jin spoke in a light voice, as if he was kidding. But the swordsmen was very devout to Seiryuu, and went to the shrine to pray everyday. The Beast God had blessed him with a mark, so he was going to do everything he could to show his thanks. He'd been waiting for the Priestess to arrive his whole life. It seemed the prophecy may finally be coming true. "You are disoriented Lady, Let me take you to my home, so you can lay down. We can ride my horse there."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:10 pm
Tatsuko giggled a little. She knew she had to be dreaming. This man was beginning to talk like Shinsei's great-grandmother. Talking about coming from another world... it couldn't happen. That was only a fairy tale. A bedtime story. We had been talking about it... about how interesting it would be if it happened... so now I am dreaming about it... She smiled slightly, and nodded. "I guess I am a little disoriented. Maybe lying down will help..."

She took a few tenative steps. She was still a little dizzy, so she wanted to make sure she could atleast walk a little bit. Not that she didn't like horses, but Tatsuko wanted to make sure she could atleast get away if things turned bad. She didn't except they would, but just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:21 pm
Jin put his hand out to help her, "Come on." He saw that she was shaky on her feet, so he slipped a strong arm around her waist to help. "You're lucky I came by when I did. This isn't exactly the nicest part of town, and there are all kinds of people here that could take advantage of a girl who's injured."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:32 pm
A small blush creeped across Tatsuko's cheeks as he put his arm around her. She wasn't used to males doing that. She was one of the few girls in school that had never had a boyfriend or even really gone out on a date. She was normally too absorbed into books to pay attention. Even though she knew it was just to help her walk, it still made her blush. "Thank you," Tatsuko said, biting her lip a little, "for helping. I can't think of many people who would help some strange girl who just appeared out of no where."

She couldn't believe what she said, even though it came out of her mouth. Was she starting to believe the stories? Well... I am in an odd place... if this is a dream, I might as well play along. It might be interesting...  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff