Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grown Gaians 【"We're older and bolder!"】

Back to Guilds

A Safe Haven for older Gaians 18 years old and older. A place to chat, make friends, and be ourselves! 

Tags: friendly, chatterbox, anime, helpful, games 

Reply Did you see that one episode?【Movies, Series, Anime, etc.】
Guess who's getting a sequel series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your thoughts?
Woohoo!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Meh.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whaaaat?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Shiny things~
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

pretty devil lady

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:33 am
Lol, I'm basically spamming the entire world with this news. XD

Has anyone ever watched the original series? Did you finish it? I've only seen about half of it, and not all of it was consecutive. xp But I'm still super psyched to hear about this news.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:37 pm
That's awesome! I haven't seen much of the original series because at the time it was popular, my folks were kinda.... uhh... protective? The kind of protective where my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Black for the DS. Anything with demons or dark themes were frowned upon to the point I wasn't able to watch them.. TBH it probably was a good thing at the time since I would have terrifying nightmares about demons and things that scared me. I'll have to give the show a shot now that I'm older.. ^^

Although my folks aren't like that anymore unless they feel that they have to be. I've got a lot of Pokemon games now and can watch anime that I want to. Mom trusts me that if I felt weird about watching or playing anything that I'd stop. And dad encourages me to enjoy my Pokemon games. Hehe.. ^^

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

Did you see that one episode?【Movies, Series, Anime, etc.】

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas