Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:46 am
~The orphanage classroom is relatively small, and the curriculum is not inspiring, but the teachers do what they know. Many days, there is no class at all, and there seem to be new teachers all the time and few that stay for very long. It is generally unpredictable what will be taught during any given class as the teachers are given free range in their lessons. Sometimes, we're learning Cooking or Anatomy or Mathematics or German or even How to Pass for Human. The learning opportunities here are both limited and full of variety!~  

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Francis (Dr. Seven) Dutton~

Seven would saunter casually into the classroom with his hands in his pockets, his observant gaze scanning the room for others. It appeared nobody was present but him. The 'anatomy teacher' would make his way over to the teachers' desk, shared amongst the teachers that rotated through this one classroom. Whose period was it? Seven didn't even keep track any more. He didn't want to teach, and most of the kids here didn't want to learn, and there wasn't anyone setting and enforcing hard schooling standards at this facility. The slender man would plop down in the teacher's chair at the big wooden desk, kick his feet up on the desk, and pull a cigar out of his pocket. He'd give it a few sniffs whilst he analyzed it curiously. The man would see the cursive 'M' pressed into the side of the cigar, and he'd smirk mischievously before pulling out a little matchbox to light it up. In a moment, he'd snicker to himself, "Thanks, Murdoch~" as he went to straight inhale a huge breath off the cigar. Immediately, he'd burst into a noisy coughing fit, nearly doubling over in his chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:35 pm
XDBuggyBatXD

Bagsters

Lilith Eclair

Lilith pushes the door to the classroom open to find a tall slender man sitting on the teacher's desk hacking his lungs out.

Scanning the room, she sees that there's nobody else.

Lilith: Yeah I figured it'd be empty as per usual

As she waits for the man to stop coughing, she turns back outside down the hallway to check if anyone followed her into the classroom. After the man stops coughing, she introduces herself.

Lilith: "Hello good morning, I'm Lilith an alumni of the orphanage, nice to make your acquaintance. Where's everyone?"  

Aoi Bloom

Crew

Lonely Lunatic

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:28 am
Aoi Bloom

Bagsters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Aiden Pierce~

Despite previously announcing that he would not be running to keep up with Lilith, Aiden raced into the room behind her at high speed and trying his best to beat Leo there, a big, playful smile across his face. A small child such as himself couldn't refuse the older boy's challenge, even if he didn't yet know what could be so bad about walking the halls at night. Huffing lightly and slapping his hands on a nearby desk to lean against while he caught his breath, Aiden would energetically gaze at Leo for his reaction to the end of the race, perhaps an ever so slight glimmer of admiration in the small boy's eyes for a short moment. Then, he would suddenly become aware of himself again and look shyly away from Leo's gaze. His eyes would wander to Lilith and then to Seven as he started piecing together his new surroundings. The boy would impulsively point and yell in the midst of the man's coughing, "Hey, I saw you earlier! You were s*xing with that nurse!" The boy would smile confidently as if it were the most normal thing to say. He glanced innocently toward Lilith and nodded as if to say, You remember too? The young woman might have tried to shelter him from knowing what all was going on in that nurse's office, but Lionel made sure to reveal all and then some. Within the boy's head, where only he could hear, Lionel would, of course, giggle with mischievous delight, Aiden, the deed is called s*x, but you don't say s*xing. You say fu*king. Without skipping a beat, the child would naively correct himself with a childlike smile upon his face still, "Oh! I mean fu*king!" Beaming with confidence, he would glance to Leo and then to Lilith again for some kind of reinforcement that he got it right that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:12 am
XDBuggyBatXD

Aoi Bloom

The Fool

User Image

Name: Leo
Emotion: Shocked
Thoughts: "What did he say?!"

Laughing as he was "beat" to the classroom, Leo had bent over and placed his hands on his knees to seem as if he was tired from the race he and Aiden just had. Using the desk as a means to stand up straight, he smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. "Ha, good job Aiden. I didn't know you were so fast!" And just moments before he decided to walk over towards Aiden and pat his head, Leo had stopped as he saw him look away and stare at Lilith. Guess we aren't there just yet. Letting out a deep sigh, he shook his head as he let his thoughts trail until he saw the figure Aiden had pointed out. As if on instinct, Leo had ran up towards Aiden, put a hand over his mouth and then shushed him. "H-hey! You got them both right, but where'd you learn them? The "F" word isn't something you should say out loud." Leo lets him go, and sighs before shaking his head looking a bit disappointed but gives him a slight smile regardless. He's just a kid. Bending down to his level, he looks around and whispers into his ear. "If you're going to want to throw out a cuss or two, just let me know beforehand and I'll give you a pass. We just have to go through each of them and what they mean first."

Bagsters
Crew

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aoi Bloom

Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:41 pm
XDBuggyBatXD

Bagsters

Lilith Eclair

Hearing Aiden say those words, Lilith has an extremely amused expression on her face wondering if he learned the words from an adult or the demon.

Lilith: "Accurate description of what they were doing in the nurse's office."

Lilith walks around waiting for the man to recover and takes a peek around what suppies are in the classroom, and it didn't seem like there really was much inside.

"I wonder what subject he teaches .. not that anyone's here to attend his lessons in the first place. What the heck is going on in this orphanage nowadays, I wish there was an adult or a teacher who can update me since the headmaster's always MIA."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:29 pm
Aoi Bloom

Bagsters

Seven would notice a few new bodies enter the classroom as he proceeded to cough out his lungs. Standing now, doubled over and clutching his chest with one hand, he'd hold his other hand up toward the newcomers with one finger up to signal them to give him a minute. His eyes a little watered, the man's coughing would slowly morph into laughter as the smallest child spoke some words rather uncharacteristic of a 7-year-old. Then, the tall, slender man would stand back up straight, a quirky smirk upon his face as he examined Lilith and then Aiden and then Leo rushing to cover the youngster's mouth. Wiping a tear from his eye, Seven's gaze would drift to Lilith and then back to Aiden as he spoke with a certain playful energy, "Yes, hello! You're not entirely wrong, short stuff! I too saw the two of you earlier. But, in fact, our fu*king was interrupted by someone before it really even got started~" The man would put on a playful pouty face as he guilt-tripped Lilith and encouraged Aiden's not-so-great vocabulary despite Leo's clear attempt to set the child straight. Seven would glance nonchalantly at the cigar between his fingers, still burning away, before glancing back toward Lilith to shrug as he answered most unhelpfully, "...I don't know where anybody is. Why? Is it class time? Is it my turn to teach?" The man's gaze would jump to the chalkboard as he started to try to consider what kind of anatomy lesson he might teach today if she answered affirmatively. The man was never prepared or organized or really even responsible at all. It was actually quite a mystery that Murdoch let him on the staff. As he awaited the woman's response, he'd lean back against the edge of the teachers' desk and casually hold the cigar out toward the boys, "Here, one of you have this. Smoking's not my thing..." he'd comment most casually, as if these weren't impressionable children before him. Not a care in the world, Seven's gaze would float patiently back to Lilith for her response as he waited expectantly for either of the boys to pluck the lit cigar from his offering hand.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:26 pm
Aoi Bloom

Bagsters

~Aiden Pierce~

Aiden would grin naughtily as Leo removed his hand from covering the younger boy's mouth and whispered in his ear. The child would excitedly glance at the adults' entertaining and seemingly supportive reactions to his cursing before looking back up at Leo to respond enthusiastically, "I bet I know more cusses than you!" The boy would sport a big, cheesy grin before he'd suddenly turn his attention to the slender, bubbly man as he addressed the child's prior comment. Luckily, Aiden didn't hear the 'short stuff' nickname whilst he had been challenging Leo, else his energetic mood might have abruptly switched to something more combative. The child would gaze curiously at the cigar held out toward him for a short moment before suddenly deciding that he wanted to try it. Glancing for a split second at Leo and then Lilith, the boy would spring toward the cigar, hand outstretched eagerly in hopes of snatching it from Seven's hand before anybody could beat him to it, "I want it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:45 pm
XDBuggyBatXD

Aoi Bloom

The Fool

"Help help help help help help help help."

User Image

Emotion: Troubled
Thoughts: "This little.."

Leo was confused, firstly Aiden was wary of him, and now he's able to laugh and play as if they're the best of friends. Making a face he turns to Lilith who is apparently amused he sighs and stares at the tall, slender adult who had just got done having a coughing fit. Crossing his arms and cocking his head Leo begins to speak up. "You're not going to get anything from the headmaster. They're too much of an oddball, Lilith." Clearing his throat, Leo aims a pointed finger towards the cigar the teacher offered to Aiden and himself, and shot a blue fire bolt hoping to burn it to cinders. Leo wouldn't care if anything happened to him, especially right now with the way he's acting and how's he's trying to influence Aiden. "Also, you don't know more than me Aiden. I know them all, i'll teach them to you later. Also don't go near him, he stinks." Sporting a grin, he grabs a chair and waits.

Bagsters
Crew

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aoi Bloom

Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:46 pm
XDBuggyBatXD

Bagsters

Lilith Eclair

Lilith: "Hmm I'm not sure whether it's your turn to teach or not, but we're just touring the orphanage for Aiden here. I'm not sure whether he wants to stay here or not just yet but maybe after the tour he'll be willing to stick around."

She stares at the cigarette, curious whether Aiden will actually take a puff from it, but Leo shot at it hoping to prevent the young boy from doing so.

DV: "This place is as lax as ever. I wonder where all the funding to keep the establishment afloat comes from. The food and nourishments are always well-stocked, teachers and nurses as staff hired to be present whether children are willing to learn or not."

Lilith: "Maybe he's an eccentric noble with too much liquid assets to use so he's running this place off his own capital. I can't really imagine if the government would be too willing to fund such a dangerous place filled with troublesome and wild inhabitants, though the cops were aware of its existence enough to bring Aiden here."

DV: "We have only been back here for a few hours and there are already more questions than there are answers. At least we have made acquaintances immediately."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:29 am
Aoi Bloom

Bagsters

"Ey!" cried Seven as Leo's blue fire bolt incinerated the cigar in his hand, singing his fingertips ever so lightly and causing the man to quickly pull back his hand. The teacher would throw the teenager a vaguely annoyed but mostly surprised side-eye, one eyebrow raised at the gall of this brat. "Ahem!" he'd stand now, clearing his throat and wiping his singed hand upon his jacket whilst he paced a few steps toward Leo and bent his tall frame over to look at the seated boy, their faces maybe a foot apart, close enought that the teen might notice a tinge of madness dancing behind Seven's eyes. The teacher's slightly serious aura would immediately revert back to a quirky, almost creepy, playfulness as he continued in a sing-songy tone of voice, "The proper response would have been: No ThAnK YoU, Dr. SeVeN. But I'll forgive it this time~" He'd offer Leo a lopsided smile as he tilted his head curiously, straightened back upright, and reached out his long arm to place a hand upon Aiden's head. His gaze would glide down to meet the smaller child's eyes as he gently maneuvered the boy's head from side to side and back and forth as if he were a doll to be toyed with. Seven would fake a pouty lip and throw a baby voice as he spoke, "Sowwy, lil' fella, big brutter said you're too wittle to try it..." He'd tousle the boy's hair roughly before abruptly releasing him to swivel sharply on his heel and pace quickly over to the chalk board. He'd start to sketch something that would slowly come to resemble a human body the longer he continued on.

Either entirely unbothered or perhaps just completely oblivious to Leo's jab, the man would ask with mild surprise, "Oh, do I smell like death again?" The slender man would sniff at his own coat and quickly survey the front of his clothes for blood. "Eh...not too bad..." he'd shrug contently before returning his focus to his drawing. Whilst Lilith and DV spoke, Seven would glance between his drawing and DV curiously a couple of times, as if having just noticed what a strange little creature he was. He'd accept the oddity after a moment and stop glancing over. The man would start adding different organs and details to his drawing whilst he spoke casually toward the questioning pair, "Ole Murry is definitely rich rich... I don't know just how many outsiders know of this place, but Murry's got connections extending far beyond this town. I think he accepts pay-offs to remove us dangerous creatures from the public eye... or maybe he buys off the pigs to save you mutant rugrats from being exterminated. He does seem, for some reason, to have a soft spot for monsters..... Y'know, it's probably both cases." The man would shrug his shoulders in disinterest before setting down his chalk and plopping back into the teachers' desk chair, arms crossed upon his chest and legs crossed upon the top of the desk.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

XDBuggyBatXD
Captain

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:09 am
Aoi Bloom

Bagsters

~Aiden Pierce~

As the blue flame shot just before his hand and incinerated the offered cigar seconds before the child would grab it, Aiden would drop his hand in disappointment and immediately whirl around to glare daggers at Leo. "Hey!" he'd growl in grave disapproval before Seven would abruptly intercede to reprimand the young flame thrower first. Aiden would watch with curiosity as the teacher carried himself so peculiarly. The boy would stare up at him with confusion as the man placed his hand upon his head and easily manipulated his little neck for his own amusement. The child's confusion would turn quickly to annoyance and then suddenly to anger with the teacher's continued baby talk. He'd pull away from the man's hand as Seven decidedly released him and turned away to approach the chalk board. The child would immediately clench his fists and shout at the back of the teacher's head, "I'm not a little fella!" He'd then turn back to Leo, with a stomp of his foot and a furious scowl upon his face, and continue, "I'm big enough to try whatever I want!" The voice inside of Aiden's head would further provoke, Hate to break it to you, babe~ but you are a very little scrimpy boy... The 7-year-old would cross his arms upon his chest in pouty frustration as he glared angrily at Leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:25 am
XDBuggyBatXD

Aoi Bloom

The Fool

"Help help help help help help help help."

User Image

Emotion: Amused
Thoughts: "..."

Leo could only chuckle at the reaction the tall, lanky adult had given. A perfect shot like usual, he thought to himself and watched as the man walked towards him and finally, a foot in front of him. Deadpanning, Leo takes his hand and waves the stench away from his face and coughs. Everything he had saw the man do was unsettling to him, as if he wasn't human. He made him on edge to a certain degree, yet kept his cool. This was before he heard Aiden yell aloud to him and smile a bit. "Glare at me all you want, but if you really believe that.." Leo stood up, and stretched his arms above his head. Watching what the weird man was doing on the board, he turned his attention back to Aiden. "Then you have to be able to beat me and Lilith in a fight." Making a dumb face and sticking his tongue out, he gives Aiden a big, toothy grin before looking back towards the chalkboard. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced between it and Lilith to wait for her input. He wondered how Thora was doing right now.

Bagsters
Crew

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aoi Bloom

Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:06 am
XDBuggyBatXD

Bagsters

Lilith Eclair

Lilith: "Maybe when you're a bit older, you can try a cig, Aiden, but let me warn you that it'll really mess up your lungs. You saw how our resident teacher was hacking his guts out for a bit. Unfortunately a lot of adults smoke but I advise you not to start and addicted to it. Besides you don't want to smell like stinky smoke do you?" Lilith makes a funny face imitating smelling something gross and pinching her nose closed.

Nodding at what Leo said, "Perhaps when you can land a clean hit on Leo or me will you then be considered a real full-fledged adult, young man."

Lilith identifies the teacher as someone unhinged but he seems to be quite accommodating to children. Takes one unhinged individual to identify another.

Lilith,"Yes the orphanage definitely does not seem to be lacking whatsoever in terms of monetary power. I can't help but feel remorse for any poor soul similar to us who have not had the opportunity to find this place. The outside world is quite cruel to those who stand out and don't conform to the norm that society has established. People like us become test subjects for sick people who want to pry us open to see what makes us tick."

Her bloodlust slowly leaks out upon reminiscing about the multitude of dead children and individuals she knew who possessed a special gift, or curse depending on how one sees it, that landed in the hands of the sick rich bastards who coveted to posses their powers.  
St. Katherine's: Orphanage of Shadows

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff